Cop brutality and racism

My interview on cop brutality and racism.

1. For someone crying about other people being racist, you even start your video off by being very racist. Portraying any race as their stereotypes is already racist. By that I mean your imitation of a white person.

2. I've done extensive research looking for statistics on this topic. Not a single one was unbiased or without personal opinions.

3. You say they are "looking for a reason". They don't have to look for a reason, they already have the reason. Though I will agree that their "reason" is UNJUSTIFIED even though it turns out to be correct majority of the time. Their reason is that majority of black men are more prone to violence, crime, or just a "badguy" type of attitude (ie. the imitation of a black person that you did in your video) than any other race in the United States. Those statistics do exist. Feel free to google it. Just make sure you only consider trustworthy sources.

4. You say they will mess with the wrong brother or sister and end up getting jacked up (I know you used another word there, but cussing isn't allowed here). If you mean someone will end up attacking or killing a cop, then right there proves they are a criminal and deserved to be messed with in the first place. If you mean someone will take legal measures to have that cop removed from his position and charged for their crimes, then I say, "Good."

5. During your imitation of a white person interviewing you, you say, "You made some solid points." Who says your points are solid? Why do you think any intelligent person would consider your points solid? So far you haven't shown you are intelligent enough to make that claim.

6. You say you feel that everyone involved with a cop not being convicted of killing a black person is racist. You fail to understand how the legal system works. If it can not be PROVEN, then the default verdict is innocent. If you have ABSOLUTE PROOF that a cop killed a person without justifiable reasons and that cop still is not convicted, then you may claim the system is being bias. Until you have proof, keep your mouth shut.

7. You say you aren't being racist when calling people KKK members or associates. You are. I don't see you saying anything about when cops kill white people without justified reasons. Picking only one race to defend is racist. Learn how racism works.

8. You tried to compare a black person shooting a dog to a white cop shooting a black person. First, those are not comparable, idiot. Second, why are you ignoring black cops that shoot people or white people who shoot dogs? Those exist too. You need to get that race vs race mentality out of your head. It's toxic to your mental health and that attitude is one of the biggest factors that keep racism alive.

9. You say, "The law wasn't made for us." What year are you living in? Right now, all laws apply to all races equally. You see so many things happen to black people by law enforcement in comparison to white people, but you fail to understand that majority of violent crimes are committed by black people in the United States. Get mad that I said that all you want, but it's a statistical fact. Truth hurts.

10. You say, "To the audience that ain't black, you know I spoke some truth." Wrong. I know you spoke a bunch of racist garbage. You need to learn to be equally mad at your "brothers" and "sisters" who commit so many crimes causing your race to be the majority in those statistics in the first place. A large amount of your own race put you in a position where you are immediately viewed as violent until proven otherwise. Stereotypes exist for a reason. You need to learn how statistics work.

I notice you didn't say anything about all the black men that have shot and killed cops. Where is your argument for them? Don't even attempt to claim any type of self defense. They weren't supposed to have illegal guns in the first place. If they didn't take part in that or other illegal activities then those cops wouldn't have been there to be shot. You (not you personally) bring all that heat down on yourself and then complain when there are innocent casualties. It's a war on crime, dummy. Every war has casualties.

You can get mad about this all you want, but the proven statistics show you are wrong. Until you learn to consider ALL the variables, keep your mouth shut.

Look up the word racist then get back to me, if you knew the meaning of the word then being stereotyped or stereotyping a race is not racist. And I'm right about the law in some cases it's not 100% fair to an Afro American . Explain why a cop can shoot and unarmed black guy but not go to jail when there is evidence he was not trying to provoke anything against the cop

I am already aware of what racism is. The dictionary does not cover it's full context. You are exhibiting racial bias or racial favoritism. That IS racism.

The law isn't 100% fair to any race, moron. Stop thinking only about black people. Look at the other sides of an issue before you run your mouth.

Evidence is not proof. Learn how the legal system works. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

You can not prove if he was provoked or not. The term is subjective. If a person feels provoked, then they have been provoked. The guy could have moved his hand too quickly in the general direction of his pocket which would give the impression of reaching for a gun. If someone did that near me while in an area that has a certain amount of criminal activity, I would think they could be reaching for a gun too.

Ummm yeah I'm thinking only bout black ppl . Because AMERIKKKA is not going after no one else like they do us. You never been in our shoes of course you don't know where I'm coming from :). They are not trying to genocide no other race like they doing the AFRO AMERICAN RACE. And as far as u keep saying keep my mouth shut. Oh I only just started bro. You will see more skits of these coming soon. 😎c94;🏾

"AMERIKKKA" is going after anyone that commits crimes. You just happen to be part of the one that commits more violent crimes. The more violent you are, the more violence you receive in response.

As for your "You never been in our shoes" comment, here is a black man that sees things the same way I have just pointed out to you -; So your race card just got trumped.

They aren't attempting genocide on anyone. Exaggerating does not help you prove any points.

Have with your skits. I'm sure your 91 followers (who are probably also social justice warriors) are real proud of you.
Posted by Stonehe4rt 7 months ago
And also GJ to Shaun. I am glad you won the debate against this guy.
Posted by Stonehe4rt 7 months ago
Blatantly I don't understand why racism is even a thing... I mean I've had great friends from every race, each one of them was a person who could feel and love, so why all the hate? Yes thee are cases where one race will have a bad rep but when you do the better research it isn't because of what race they are it's what level of class they are. Usually the poorer will commit more crimes, it just so happens that the African American community has more poverished, mostly because they are probably still feeling the effects of 50 or so years ago! Remember that 50-60 years ago Racial Segregation was still a thing, so of anything the whites committed a vast crime affecting all of the African Americans.
Again I don't think I will ever understand how someone compare another to that of a dog or animal. Hell when you look back at history you find people treated others worse than animals. So I guess my question is why? Why the hate? What's the point behind hating others? Hate leads to destruction, destruction leads to nothing.
Posted by TheShaun 8 months ago
Dang right I won. If only more than 1 person gave a crap about the topic, I'd have more points. Just goes to show your topic was crap from the start, son. You were doomed before you even started. Most don't care and the few that do say you're wrong. Choke on that, you racist.
Posted by TheShaun 8 months ago
@rebeltev And you think that doesn't happen to people of other races? For someone pretending to be about equality, you sure ignore every other race a lot.
Posted by rebeltev 8 months ago
@ Shaun . Read this then get back with me .;
Posted by Sincerely_Millenial 8 months ago
Pretty sure the pro is a troll. He literally countered his own argument TWICE.
Posted by TheShaun 8 months ago
(continued) n a ton of currently living black people in the United States. Obviously harder than yours. Your cam revealed you live in a home that has nice walls(cause your walls were all we could see). They were cleaner and less rat and roach infested than any home I was in when I was a kid. Then there was group homes and foster homes. Then daily fights for survival for years. Constant bullies belittling me cause I'm a ginger. So how the hell do I not know what it's like to be held back or discriminated against?

Get off your agenda crap and look at the world for what it really is. Your sad attempt was debunked by your own findings. Grow up, child, and keep your mouth shut until you learn how the world works,
Posted by TheShaun 8 months ago
Well, we got one vote. Too bad the voter was a moron. She didn't even understand what the debate was about.

She said, "I am unsure of what the premise of the debate actually is, if it were "is this racist" then Con would win but as it stands I don't see any reason to conclude that either of you have won." She doesn't understand that the premise is whether or not cops are actually targeting black people more than white people. She isn't even smart enough to understand the debate. Therefore, her vote is void, even if she voted for me.
The statistic proves him wrong. I win regardless of votes, technically, mentally, physically, morally, etc.
People can be mad that I am so bluntly honest, I don't care. I do not care cause anyone who sugar coats honesty is a coward and anyone that can not consider all details simultaneously is a moron. This isn't kindergarten, people. Grow up and be an adult. PROOF is the only thing that matters in a debate. rebeltev was proven wrong by his own findings of the statistics.

I am sure I will be voted against due to my blunt, harsh, and alpha male appearance. Though, it doesn't change the fact that I was right and the loser even proved himself wrong here in the comments.

In conclusion, rebeltev proved himself wrong with the statistic he referred to about how more whites were killed last year than blacks. If cops were so against black people compared to whites, it would not have resulted in more white deaths than blacks last year. Cause if cops wanted more black deaths, y'all aren't hard to locate. Go to any ghetto. I grew up in more than one and I know I was outnumbered racially by 1 to 50. They'd easily find black people to kill. I grew up in the projects with mostly black people, don't you ever dare try to claim I haven't felt the same pain as my fellow lower class. I might be white, but I'm a brother. How dare you say I don't understand something due to my skin color. Screw you.

I'll even bet that my life has been harder tha
Posted by TheShaun 8 months ago
@rebeltev Just to pour salt on your wound I just opened, claiming I need to be in your shoes is a fallacy in this case. No one has to be one of you in order for their eyes to see the information involved or for them to be intelligent enough to properly analyze it. I'd only need to be in your shoes to feel how upset you are about what you think is true, but I don't need to be in your shoes to see the facts that prove you wrong.

Also, since more whites were killed by cops last year, put yourself in our shoes now. Being in our shoes doesn't change the statistic or facts, does it? That statistic proves there is racial equality within this particular issue, yet you still cry about only your own race just like feminists claim gender equality and then only cry about women's issues even though they currently have more rights and freedom than men. You are as bad as a femi-nazi right now. How does it feel to be considered equal to a third wave feminist?
Posted by TheShaun 8 months ago
You keep saying cops are specifically target black people, but that statistic mentioned early shows they jacked up more white people than black people last year. Those two things contradict each other. The statistic is a provable fact, your opinion is subjective. Therefore, you are wrong.

And don't give me that race card BS. That statistic shows you are more racially bias than the entire law enforcement as a whole. You are no closer to the shoes of someone who has been unjustly shot by a cop than I am. According to that statistic, I stood more chance of being shot by a cop last year than you did. So, right about now we are probably about equal in chances to get shot by a cop. Cram that racially bias crap up your -insert uncomfortable location here-.
Vote Placed by Sincerely_Millenial 8 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not provide any actual evidence, statistics, or facts to support his argument. His passion may have been there, but Con listed reasons as to why Pro's argument was invalid.
Vote Placed by kkjnay 8 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: I am unsure of what the premise of the debate actually is, if it were "is this racist" then Con would win but as it stands I don't see any reason to conclude that either of you have won.