DivaExcel
Spedunkle

Corruption is worse than armed robbery

Spedunkle has forfeited round #2.

DivaExcel

Pro

Corruption is worse than armed robbery. I say this because when an robbery takes place it is possible to track down the robbers and get the stolen money back however when it comes to corruption, the government and other people in the leadership can extort money without people even knowing and even if the scandalous act is put on the news for the world to see, it would still be hard to get the money back.
Spedunkle

Con

While both corruption and armed robbery are no great things, I can safely argue that it is possible to track down any criminal, regardless of the crime.

Here are some examples of corruption "scandals" and if you read the article, you'll also see the fines against the criminal charges.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Quickly it becomes clear that people involved in corruption can and are caught all the time and can be made to pay for their crimes.
DivaExcel

Pro

"Corruption is a form of dishonest or unethical conduct by a person entrusted with a position of authority, often to acquire personal benefit." - Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org...

Corruption is the root cause of all fraudulent acts in the society including armed robbery. You cannot say that armed robbery is worse than what it is spawned from.

Furthermore, corruption can do a lot of damage to country's economy while armed robbery only has an effect on a country's citizens. If a country's economy is badly affected by corruption, it can and will put the country in a bad light.

Corruption also has its levels and its ranks. Since it is mostly done by those in power, and those in power have their ranks, it is very easy to tell that corruption is no small 'business'. This is a crime that goes hand in hand with embezzlement and bribery.
And it unknowingly eats up a country's economy until the citizens are left to fend for themselves and the people in power are living the 'high life'.
Posted by DivaExcel 2 months ago
DivaExcel
Which profile pictures?
Posted by Nathaniel_B 2 months ago
Nathaniel_B
Both of these profile pictures!! I"M DYIN!!! XD
Posted by DivaExcel 2 months ago
DivaExcel
Don't deliberately start a fight.
Posted by Masterful 2 months ago
Masterful
I never said the N word!

I have an impediment issue where typing out some words makes me "Stutter-Type"
I had trouble typing out Nigeria.

How dare you assume that I was being racist.
Posted by DivaExcel 2 months ago
DivaExcel
@Masterful Excuse you!? What about Afghanistan? Before you start spouting rubbish check the facts first. Check this article: https://goo.gl.... It's pretty recent. And also check this one: https://goo.gl....

And about your 'nigger' comment, that didn't go unnoticed. Keep it to yourself.

Have a blessed day.
Posted by Masterful 2 months ago
Masterful
Nuuuhhh.....

......Nuuuuhhhh..

Niiiiiii....

Nigg......

....Nigeria is perhaps the most corrupt country on the face of the Earth.