thigner
Goldmarker

Could America have a position of police of world?

thigner

Con

America has been the ruler of world, since the country became the most powerful nation. America made many wars and they always got some benefits. In Korea, they call America as "Chen-Jo-gook". It means the nation which uses 1000 billion dollars to military part. this country uses their economical and military power to make their authority.

Is this right America use whose power as ruling other country?
Goldmarker

Pro

INTRO
Hello, I am Goldmarker and i will be happy to accept your debate!
In this debate i will be on the PRO side a.k.a Yes, America should rule the world.
Now, after reading your argument, I think you are arguining should america rule the world instead of being the police of the world, so i will base my arguments and information upon that.
Since my opponent did not start the argument this round, I will start!
I would like to inform my opponinte before I start, to consider my arguments as a whole, not seperate.
Thank you and I hope we both do well, may the best man win!

The Argument!

C1: Stop Povery, and help out the economy
Aprroximatly HALF of Africas population is living in poverty. Now lets use a case of sinerio as an example. The USA decieds to rule the world, they start off in Africa. They invaide and win! Now the countries they take over whom use to have little or no sort of goverment (Congo for example), Will be under USA rule. An economy could be established in this country, Religon such as christianity could be established (which would help prevent STDs), And soon enough, the country we took over will be thriving and no longer "Third World"!
America ruling the world dosent just help Africa. Europe, Asia, South America, North America ect. will also benifit!
Just take those continets, and put them in the same scenerio!

C2: END WAR!!!
Sounds Silly, end war by starting war? But even though we must start war to rule the world, at the end of it, there will be no war! If America rules the world, there will be no other countries! No countries to fight with each other, no countries to argue, just 1 single country, America! Though many people will die in the attempt, in the long run, Their loss will benifit the world and all of humanity!

That is the end of my argument.
As the round goes on, I will be adding more arguments to support my point and refute my opponents

Thank you

VOTE PRO!!!
thigner

Con

thigner forfeited this round.
Goldmarker

Pro

Goldmarker forfeited this round.
thigner

Con

thigner forfeited this round.
Goldmarker

Pro

Goldmarker forfeited this round.
Posted by thigner 3 years ago
thigner
Oh my.... It's my first argument, and I think i forgot this debate all.
Frankly, I was toooooooo busy to check internet.
I'll tell you what i meant was America use their force(army, highly developed military teqnique, etc)
Every one knows that 9/11 terror was from osama bin laden. But america killed this guy a few days ago. It's weird that it's been 10 years. But they attacked iraq. the reason was there would be horrible weapon. Was there that horrible weapons? We just killed hussein and then we use their oil cuz it's "oil power and for military use"
Posted by i8JoMomma 3 years ago
i8JoMomma
who cares about the rest of the world...we need to worry about ourselves.....you don't see these towel heads jumping in to save all the americans losing their homes
Posted by gerrandesquire 3 years ago
gerrandesquire
Religions 'such' as christianity are spread all over the world even now.

http://sillysoft.net...

Also: how will you stop STD if your husband/ wife has an STD? This is a general discussion.
Posted by wolfhaines 3 years ago
wolfhaines
Goldmarker- unless of course (this happens a lot in Africa...)... you get raped. Rape is one of the biggest spreaders of disease.

If both are virgins at time of intercourse then yes you may not have an STI (Crabs may be an exception).
Posted by Goldmarker 3 years ago
Goldmarker
1. i said religon SUCH AS christianity, never said just christianity

2. yes, if you have unprotected sex with (for example) 5people, and since you are in Africa, most likley you will get an STD
but if you wait till you are married
and stick to your marriage (this goes for partner too), then you wont get an STD.
Posted by wolfhaines 3 years ago
wolfhaines
What a ridiculous argument- kill everybody else and therefore we will have peace. Genocide on a global scale isn't peace. Every nation has trouble within it's own borders, extending those borders doesn't change that. The USA has a massive debt, most of which is owed to Asia, you rely on them too much. Build as many ships and guns and bombs as you want, but essentially the rest of the world is funding that until you clear your debt.
America couldn't conquer the world even if it tried, too many other nations have the capability to wipe you off the face of the earth if you attacked them. I know the UK has enough nuclear weapons to destroy the USA.
Should the USA play a part in helping solve the worlds problems? Yes of course. With power comes responsibility. Should other nations do their bit too? Yes.
Posted by gerrandesquire 3 years ago
gerrandesquire
Also: Do you believe that every other religion gives a go-ahead to sex-before-marriage thing?

And that sex before marriage thing leads to STD's?

This is wrong on so many levels, I don't know which thread to follow...
Posted by gerrandesquire 3 years ago
gerrandesquire
Christianity forbids you to follow your carnal desires after marriage, with the person you are willingly married to?
Posted by Goldmarker 3 years ago
Goldmarker
ever herd of abstinence?
Posted by gerrandesquire 3 years ago
gerrandesquire
And here I was, all ignorant after 12 years of schooling, thinking STD's spread through sexual contact with a infected person.

You don't need a bible. You need this: http://kidshealth.org...#

And probably a lot more information, but here's a good start.