Naruto3232
Raininam

Could Naruto Beat Sasuke?

Raininam has forfeited round #2.

Naruto3232

Pro

I believe that Given the Fact that Naruto did Let Sasuke win in their last Battle , Naruto could win... but Since Sasuke is always training, Sasuke Could have a Chance ... I honestly think that they could very well be equals in battle. So give your opinions....thank you
Raininam

Con

Before we start the debate in the next round, I think you got the plot a bit wrong. Sasuke did not win, but they ended as a tie. Additionally, when you said Sasuke is always training, are you implying that Naruto isn't. The character who improved his strength the most by training in the whole series is Naruto. So, Naruto and Sasuke should be equally balanced at strength. Naruto did not let Sasuke win.
Naruto3232

Pro

Well Yes, I did forget to mention that Naruto trains alot as well... But Naruto would win because...if i'm not mistaken Naruto did hold back on Sasuke the last time they fought....
Posted by Naruto3232 5 months ago
Naruto3232
After the War
Posted by MusicLoverForever 5 months ago
MusicLoverForever
Is this before the war or after the war?