legodude123
DJ-R3mix

Could hulk beat goku???

legodude123
Started: 1/3/2014 Category: TV

legodude123

Con

Since I have my pc back copy and paste is now provided
rules
1- acceptance
2-arguments(no rebuttals)
3-rebuttal
4-closing
DJ-R3mix

Pro

I am going to be arguing for Hulk. I accept your challenge.
legodude123

Con

Now lets see they probably might put this battle on death battle then screw attack ends up putting a fake hulk or goku. Goku is a born fighter who battles and trains to pass his limits of powers.
Goku chances of winning are 100%% because of this
- Goku has deflected attacks that are even bigger then the planet and has incredible speed that you cant see what will happen. Son Goku is capable of destroying a planet lifting up heavy tons and going pass 10 times gravity. You cannot compare Hulks speed to gokus speed because Hulk will just fight with brute force and plans no strategy. Goku is more smarter in then Hulk in battle and Goku doesn't really need to do a lot of things to defeat Hulk all he has to do is just teleport to him tap his shoulder use instant transmission. Goku has lifted two tons when he was a child and in the show it showed how strong Goku is in the battles in super saiyin four. Hulk is still Bruce Banner and could be turned back to his original form. Now I bet all you Hulk fanboys out there will say ' oh it takes Goku a lot of time to use instant transmission'
How the heck does it take him so much time and yes I heard many people say it during the super man debate. Goku is more faster then a speed of light because piccolos special beam cannon is faster then the speed of light. So if goku can dodge it what makes you think Hulk can and if Hulk cannot he is not faster
http://www.slipups.com...
Just because Hulk gets more angry and heals his wounds does not mean he cant be defeated he is not immortal and I do not want to bring super saiyin god into this because it wouldn't be fair. Hulk can lift weights, jump high, clap and a Earthquake. Let me show you how Goku can stop those moves easily.

Weights
Hulk lifted up a mountain great and put strength into a spirit bomb!! if Hulk does manage to hold back the spirit bomb Goku could easily add more power just the same way he did to buu. All you guys out there saying ' oh it takes a whole lot of chi' ' oh he needs the help of others' to' first of all goku can contact with others even if he's in another dimension lets take the buu saga for short goku was in a different world he was able to use the spirit bomb to contact others' Goku can easily teleport to a place while hulk has to run there in order to find him.
Hulk could heal wounds so what makes a difference cell can heal wounds and regenerate and look what happened super saiyin two finished the job off like it finished the job off. The only reason he could have finished it off because cell wanted to blow up and gohan did not finish him but goku is no super saiyin two and beat Hulk. So this proves oku beats Hulk

He could jump high and clap while goku can fly in the air or teleport away just like I said the Earth clap only occurs when its a ground enemy and if Hulk tries to attack while jumping goku easily can use Kamehameha.

Hulk is not unbeatable he got beaten by Spiderman and Spiderman is weaker the goku. Goku can also sense things around him hulk cannot
legodude123

Con

While my opponent provides nothing I cannot provide my rebuttal
DJ-R3mix

Pro

I forfeit
legodude123

Con

You fail badly
DJ-R3mix

Pro

Im sorry im not a nerd that wants to fight about something as stupid as a marvel character vs a cartoon series.
Posted by gametimer 2 years ago
gametimer
Anyone with common sense knows the answer to this. Maybe when Goku was born hulk could've.
Posted by debate339 3 years ago
debate339
Pro... how immature... just saying for the record saying Qqaw doesn't win a debate
Vote Placed by Jay-D 3 years ago
Jay-D
legodude123DJ-R3mixTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct and sources go to Con for obvious reasons. Pro had the better S&G, but I can't award him that point, as all he did was type 3 sentences, and something that looks like a bird's caw. Arguments go to Con, obviously, since Pro didn't make any. If Pro doesn't like arguing about fictional characters, he should never have accepted the debate in the first place. Shameful conduct from Pro.
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
legodude123DJ-R3mixTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited, and "Qqaw" isn't a word.