oliviakr
iman_farhat12

Could there be such thing as hot ice cream

oliviakr has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

oliviakr

Pro

I was talking with a friend about the possibility of hot ice cream, and I think it could be a thing. If there is, what properties would it have, and how could it be possible?
iman_farhat12

Con

Hot ice cream is not a thing. Implying that regular ice cream can be naturally "hot" or at a warm temperature while retaining its shape and being edible is a concept that cannot be achieved or else it would just be "cream". There is a reason ice cream is called ICE CREAM. The cold temperature is a main factor in the shape and taste of the ice cream and why it is the way it is. If you were referring to fried ice cream, that's different but you cannot have hot ice cream.
Posted by Masterful 1 month ago
Masterful
We call that shite a puddle.
Or cream so fatty that it doesn't melt at room temperature.
Posted by NDECD1441 1 month ago
NDECD1441
I once blew into my ice-cream.
Posted by NDECD1441 1 month ago
NDECD1441
I once blew into my ice-cream.
Posted by nobleislandbag 1 month ago
nobleislandbag
Lol was this question inspired by Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by any chance?
Posted by Overseer 1 month ago
Overseer
Wait... Would it still be ice cream?!
It would be more or less like a very warm and slightly soft pudding. It would resemble a pie filling.