Danielle_P
drfroes

Counseling for abortion

drfroes

Danielle_P

Pro

As far as abortion goes, I could go on and on about how much I disagree with abortion. Currently I am writing a letter to my state representative regarding the idea of abortion not being a Walk-In process. And actually making about women's rights and making it mandatory for a women to have unbiased counseling explaining other options, and the feelings and symptoms that may occur after the procedure. This should be done before the actual procedure then having to wait 24 hours before you can actually get the abortion. Would like to know everyone's thoughts about it.
drfroes

Con

I will do my best to take up the position and provide you with my own opinion about abortion. I personally support abortion and I believe it is something that should be legal throughout the whole world. You have a good point stating how women should receive unbiased counseling towards other options that are not abortion, However, "unbiased counseling explaining other options, and the feelings and symptoms that may occur after the procedure" sounds contradictory to me. It is supposed to be unbiased but I seem to get the feeling that you are urging women to not go through with abortion, which kind of defeats the purpose of the "unbiased" part. I don't know man, maybe I'm the only one "\_(|84;)_/"

In the end, I would like to hear all of your arguments as to why you are against it so much since you can "go on and on about how much I disagree with abortion" (Danielle_p.) Once your arguments have been provided, I will be much more than happy to try and rebut. Go on Pro, tis your turn.
Danielle_P

Pro

Danielle_P forfeited this round.
drfroes

Con

drfroes forfeited this round.
Danielle_P

Pro

Danielle_P forfeited this round.
drfroes

Con

drfroes forfeited this round.
Posted by Fictional-Reality 3 years ago
Fictional-Reality
I feel like this would work better as an open opinion questions rather than an actual debate.
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 3 years ago
1dustpelt
Danielle_PdrfroesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Neither side made arguments, but Pro had the BOP and did not fulfill it.