TheSuperJFJ
Koz234

Counter Strike: Global Offensive accuracy and skill

Started: 2/13/2014 Category: Games

TheSuperJFJ

Con

I believe that skill and accuracy takes time and luck to master, Is it just me? The first counter strike took a lot of practice in order to become what it is today, it's not like Call of Duty where the cross hair is actually use full. After the first bullet has left the chamber in Counterstrike, the next bullet is more likely to hit your hand than hit the guy in front of the gun, they frown upon running, jumping and shooting, and spraying. In the tutorial of the game they tell you to stand still and shoot. But every time I play against someone, they're running jumping and spinning, and they hit me more than I hit them. Is it all in speculation? Or does it take time and practice in order to spam correctly while running?

This is mostly just an advice debate, we're not going to get mad at each other, just how to play the game better.
Koz234

Pro

So, you want tips on C.S. GO? I'd imagine that the skills you get are from personalizing your mouse and keyboard. First, correct the smoothness, the graphics, the resolution, and the mouse sensitivity. Those 4 things are essential for playing good, because,
1. A mouse too sensitive will leave you inaccurate,
2. Too high of graphics will leave your computer lagging,
3. Too high/low of a resolution will make the game appear differently than it should,
4. Mouse smoothness can make the aiming different, even difficult in my case.

Otherwise, you really require an open wind to weapons, and enough time to get the hang of maneuvers, like a crouch-jump,or how to snipe effectively, or even how to control recoil good on a gun.
TheSuperJFJ

Con

TheSuperJFJ forfeited this round.
Koz234

Pro

Koz234 forfeited this round.
TheSuperJFJ

Con

TheSuperJFJ forfeited this round.
Koz234

Pro

Koz234 forfeited this round.