Counter Strike is better than Call of Duty

Some_Random_Debater has forfeited round #2.
Started: 9/26/2016 Category: Games
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

CS:GO has a better community, easier to run, and has a better competitive scene. CS is very involved with te community, and pro players.

If you are referring to Call of Duty in general, I agree Counter Strike would take the crown. But if I may, I would like to focus on the older games of Call of Duty (MW2&3, Black Ops and Black Ops 2). I feel that these games are what what made Call of Duty such a huge brand and as successful as it is now. Recently Call of Duty has been slacking and I have avoided it. But the older generation games are what got me into gaming and professional gaming. The original games are hands down better than the newer versions and had a lot of new mechanics to the gaming community. A wide variety of things were capable and it was revolutionary in a way. Professional gaming became very large due to Call of Duty and the vast majority of players. While counter strike is limited primarily to PC, COD is available on all consoles and older games are becoming reverse compatible. This means that players who have played COD since the beginning or close to it, will have an opportunity to play the games that they started on but with better graphics.
Posted by PointyDelta 4 weeks ago
mind if i take this?