yay842
funwiththoughts

Counter-attack using different weapons 2.

yay842

Pro

This is my second debate of counter-attack using different weapons. The rules is simple: it is the title. I'll start with a basic weapon and then you will defeat that weapon, then I defeat that weapon, etc. Give a good reason why that weapon counters the previous one. Remember, it can be anything.

A slingshot.
funwiththoughts

Con

A Death Star, because I could just shoot the slingshot with a laser and bam, no more slingshot (or planet).
yay842

Pro

Well then I choose Luke Skywalker, the guy who blew up the Death Star (with his ship).
funwiththoughts

Con

Well then I choose Godzilla, since he would just eat Luke and there is only one weapon that can kill him (not one which Luke has).
yay842

Pro

I use the Oxygen Destroyer, the weapon that killed Godzilla.

http://godzilla.wikia.com...
funwiththoughts

Con

I choose The Little Doctor from Ender's Game. I can fire it from space where an Oxygen Destroyer is of little use.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org...
yay842

Pro

I choose a black hole, not even light can escape this super massive vacuum cleaner.
funwiththoughts

Con

I pick the Flying Spaghetti Monster, he's omnipotent so he can just snap his fingers and all of a sudden black holes no longer exist.
yay842

Pro

Then I choose the one thing that defeats everything: it is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the rich need it, the poor have it, it will kill you if you eat it, it is not everything, it is not anything, it is not something, but it is nothing. Nothing can defeat nothing.
funwiththoughts

Con

I noticed you never said no repetitions. And you also said nothing can defeat nothing. Therefore I choose nothing.
Posted by funwiththoughts 4 years ago
funwiththoughts
In which case anything I said would have been a valid counter.
Posted by yay842 4 years ago
yay842
Woops i meant nothing cannot defeat nothing.