Counter strike:global offensive (pro) is better than and more versatile than team fortress 2 (con)

Started: 12/30/2015 Category: Games

I truly, as an avid cs:go fan believe that team fortress 2 is inferior due to graphics and other flaws that I think prove the game to be more laxidazical than counter strike.

Unlike other games team fortress really doesn't give the 'spark' that first person shooters should give, and really lacks in gameplay

I accept, please define laxidazical.

Team fortress 2 is a great game and tons of fun, graphics do not dictate wether a game is good or not, it has a more fun style. There's also more more things you can do.

I apologize as I have misspelled the word lackadaisical
Lackadaisical: 1.
without interest, vigor, or determination; listless; lethargic:
a lackadaisical attempt.

I believe that counter strike global offensive is better for more than one reason, in this round I will state and base all topic upon the following: competition

Team fortress lacks substantially in the field of competition, it has a noticeable depth missing in it.
Counter strike, however, has competition on a vast and diverse scale, be this trying to make esports, or trying to get into a clan. Counter strike, If you have noticed has a lot more competition online and internationally in not only esports but simple "fun" gameplay counter strike has to offer.

The maps are specifically designed with competition in mind, and doesn't always have the simple 3 lane maps.
Counter strike, especially global offensive, can bring extraordinary levels of competition to all players (rank 1 to nova master) it is always there.

I would like to thank you for reading my second round of this debate

Thank you for clarifying.

To address your point on competition game play, that is not a deal breaker that makes a game lackadaisical or not. The proof is within it's community. 8 years after its development, it's peak players still manages to out number it's current players.
If it was as lackadaisical as you want to argue why would people continue to play after 8 years?
And to address your "it doesn't have the spark other FPS has" that is completely wrong as well. It has a spark in its own unique way, if every game was the same why bother making others? If one style truly trumped the rest why would there be players actively playing different types of games let alone different types of FPS.

xXshadowbaccaXx forfeited this round.

It seems unfortunate that my human opponent has forfeit