PrinceRa
Futurepresident2048

Country Vs Country War

PrinceRa

Pro

You choose a country and I choose a country then we campare them to who would win in a war between each other.
PrinceRa

Pro

I will choose America and EU is not allowed since is just a group of countrys.
Futurepresident2048

Con

I will choose China.
PrinceRa

Pro

Well First off war with china is highly unlikely since the US is so far in debt to them and we both know that if we go to war china will never get their money back.
Futurepresident2048

Con

Well for my opening statement, you never said anything about war actually happening, you only said we had to argue why our country would most likely win. I live in the US but I know that China is a powerful country.

1. They have a Larger Population
China's population is that of 5x ours with a majority male. They would have a much large military force and they would be able to build weapons of war at a much faster speed then us.

2. Chinese government controls natural resources
The Chinese wouldn't have to buy weapons of war from private companies like the US would, they just build what they need and want.

3. China is closer to our allies and has powerful allies
Russia would most likely support China in any fight and it's closer to the US allies then the US is so China and its allies would have an easier time taking out our allies.
PrinceRa

Pro

Yes Russia may help china but the US will likely have Japan to support the US and will be provided assistance from UK and Can the UN will make sure that both countrys don't nuke each others from the face of the earth Russia wont be much help to attacking, though they have a great land military we have a way better navy and airforce so they wont be able to even reach American soil. Plus if they do even get near us we have support of Canada to help us out as for the EU they may grant supplys to china but they wont try to get involved in the war itself.
Futurepresident2048

Con

US currently has a better navy and airforce but that is only cause it's not in a war. Once a war starts China's manpower and Russia's technology combined would be able to build a large navy and airforce. Much much larger than the United States. Japan is only a small country off the coast of China which China would easily be able to deystroy in just a couple months. And Canada doesn't have that large of a male population either. All China and Russia would have to do to invade the US is go through Alaska as its so close to Russia.
PrinceRa

Pro

The China and Russia will make a good army but we can track down them easy since we have like the worlds best radars in a war china is mostly gonna be defeansive and do a few attacks once in a while while Russia try to attack and china will give them aid, China may have a good numbers but the US has major fighting experience plus since we have many allys that are super powers they will most likely help us if china and Russia actually invade our land plus since we have a major role in the UN and give them like the most money they wont stand for the destruction of the US and will support the US Russia and china may be strong but they cant beat about half the world including a few of the super powers plus the US has more rich people than china so they would want to help the country and will donate major funds for military and the US may begin testing the experimental weapons on china and Russian troops plus America has about a good relationship with almost all the Americas so its likely they will help if china and Russia troops reach American soil creating a world war china allys will be Russia and North Koreo for sure but we will have south koreo to take care of them we will mainly focus on making sure china and Russia do not reach the Americas wich is as much as our allys would help us do.
Futurepresident2048

Con

For my closing argument id like to point out to voters the horrible spelling and structure and grammar of my opponents arguments. I'd also like to point out his extremely little knowledge of countries in this world and their power.

My opponent mentioned the South Koreans being allied with the US and that they would handle North Korea, however, without US troops their the Chinese would be able to join with North Koreans to smash both South Korea and Japan.

He mentioned the US having experience, however China and Russia have just as much experience in war. He also has failed to realize that the EU is actually an American ally as he claimed it would only support Russia with money and such.

My closing statements in this debate are that China would be a powerful foe for the US, especially along with its close friends and would most likely win a war.

For those reasons I urge a vote on my side,
Posted by Nuzlocke4 2 years ago
Nuzlocke4
Wow a tie of zero to zero points! What a heated debate, it really got viewers going. If I had to vote, it would go towards FuturePresident4048
Posted by airmax1227 2 years ago
airmax1227
Vote by freedomfromoppression disqualified and removed.

(Vote for Con. RFD: Pro had better spelling and grammar durin he argument. Pro also gave more reasonable references and logical common sense arguments. Other than that you tied on everything.)

Futurepresident2048 and freedomfromoppression are encouraged to contact me immediately.

-Moderator
Posted by sputnick1 2 years ago
sputnick1
I should have edited my comment before posting it.
Posted by sputnick1 2 years ago
sputnick1
Upon the declaration of war, America's economy would collapse. The US relies too heavily on Chinese workers. It would depend on the motives of the war too. Most of then USA's allies would be hesitant too join the war effort if they deemed it unjustified, whereas most of China's allies already have hostile tensions with America and probably wouldn't need as much justification. In times of true desperation, I doubt either side would take under consideration what the Geneva conventions or the UN's opinion and would probably utilise nuclear weaponry. In my opinion, this war either finishes in stalemate or with the triumph of China.