teganlouisemoulden
PatriotPerson

Cows Or Pigs

teganlouisemoulden

Pro

I like cows better but what do you think?
PatriotPerson

Con

I like pigs better.
teganlouisemoulden

Pro

Why? Cows and pigs are both animals. But Cows are so much cuter and friendlier. They stay babies for much longer as well. Pigs, 6 weeks after birth they are half the size of their ugly parents.
PatriotPerson

Con

Pigs give us delicious bacon and porkchops...plus they make excellent pets. And how is this not adorable?
teganlouisemoulden

Pro

Yes but cows give us steak!! and they stay babies for longer. yes they are cute when they are born but not when they are 6+ weeks old.
PatriotPerson

Con

Yes, cows give us steak. I will admit steak is delicious. But, pigs can be pets. As in household pets. You can't even bring a cow in a house, it would just dump all over the floor and bite your stuff.

Pigs have better behavior. Pigs will be your best friend. What will a cow do? Make a weird moaning noise and then bite the ground...

Pigs have actually been approved by many people to be intelligent animals. Cows are obviously not that intelligent, they just moo and rub up on each other.
teganlouisemoulden

Pro

I have a pet cow. it is in my backyard. not all pets have to be indoor pets. It is just as much fun going out to the backyard and cuddling your cow.

Pigs, they squeal if you ick them up off their feet. when you have bred piglets for meat you get sick of them. I have bred piglets. feeding them after weaning is heaps hard. you get covered in crap, bitten and knocked over. Pigs are cute but not as cute and clean as cows
PatriotPerson

Con

"not all pets have to be indoor pets."
True, but it is better if they are. That way you can always see what they are doing and it is easier to get to them.

"Cuddling your cow."
What the...how is that possible? It's like trying to hug a tree...

"Pigs, they squeal if you pick them up off their feet,"
But that's the thing: you actually CAN pick up pigs.

"you get covered in crap, bitten and knocked over."
Pigs can easily be trained to behave greatly. Cows, however, cause more human deaths per year than sharks do.
teganlouisemoulden

Pro

You obviously have not had 21 piglets in one pen. If you knew by first hand how hard and annoying pigs are then maybe you would agree with me. I have had 21 piglets in a pen... try feeding 21 piglets in a pen...impossible!!! We decided to let them out and then push them back in... try rounding up 21 pigs. 1 is hard enough!!!.

Cows...you put a halter and lead on the cow and walk it.

pigs you can not catch to even put rope or something on them.

I hug my cow. Just the same as someone hugging their horse and dog...my cow lays down and I am able to sit on it.
PatriotPerson

Con

"Try feeding 21 piglets in a pen...impossible!!!"
Did you try training them? Apparently not. And I realize you say "piglets" which is a baby pig. Pigs grow to be much more mature and well-behaved as they get older.

"pigs you can not catch or even put rope or something on them."
Yes you can. Pigs, as they get older, will get fatter and slower. And at least pigs don't kill more people than sharks do.

"my cow lays down and I am able to sit on it."
Well that's rude.
Posted by PatriotPerson 3 years ago
PatriotPerson
*you're.
Posted by teganlouisemoulden 3 years ago
teganlouisemoulden
Caz Reece your a faggot
Posted by Krieg01 3 years ago
Krieg01
I like Snakes
Posted by HOTBITCH 3 years ago
HOTBITCH
i like chicken