BEASTxKNIGHTx12
Teemo

Create a Country?

Teemo
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Pro

Think of your own nation and at the end will let people vote to see which is better. First round I'll let my opponent go!!!
Teemo

Con

Hello. I thank you for creatinig this interesting debate, and boy am I excited to take part.

My new country will have the name of "Flagsland". The flag will be empty, for a variety of reasons, which I shall explain later in the debate. In my country, we are a democracy. At any given time, anyone who can formally explain why they should be the leader is permitted to run for the position, regardless of their job, income etc. This allows anybody who can explain how they can improve the country.

There shall also be a tribunal. This tribunal shall insure that the leader remains loyal to the country, and doesn't commit any crimes. In my country, science will bring forth a new era. We shall be able to transform fictional characters into reality. In doing so, we can take all the MLP characters, and allow them to walk around the country, spreading the good word, and teaching good lessons.

The reason the flag is empty is because the citizens can choose what they want to happen to our country. In other words, the flag represents that anyone may see our country as the ideal country they imagine. There will be a variety of schools, and extra tutors for all student struggling.
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Pro

-First my country will be called Uchenstien.
-Government will be a Limited Democracy. So every day citizens don't have to vote on every law.
-Are flag will have st. Andrew's flag combined with the Lion Rampant.
-Are currency will be called the Uchen. Hey that will be 20 Uchens!
-Freedom of Religion
Teemo

Con

That is why my country is better than yours. Your country is plain and simple. It is so common. There are already plenty of countries like yours, for example Canada. My country however has all of the things you mentioned, and much much more. You don't need a degree to run for leader, you just need to know what your talking about. Also, in my country, we can bring fantasy into reality. My country is so much better, because it allows imagination, freedom and everyone is equal.
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Pro

First of all I said we're just creating a nation. And I give up cause know one listens
Teemo

Con

Thank you for the concession, looks like I win this one.
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Pro

I'm quiting because you don't listen
Teemo

Con

That's fine, it's a free win for me, so I don't care. I thank you however for the interresting debate.
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Pro

I don't care if you win so boo hoo
Teemo

Con

In the future, refrain from rage quitting. Thanks for the debate! Vote con, because of the concession. Have a good day dearie.
Posted by terrorizedorphan1 2 years ago
terrorizedorphan1
In South Africa we have a president that has grade 9 education and spent R20 million of tax payers money to build himself a mansion, I don't think that your idea about anyone being allowed to run is that great, but other than that great idea!
Posted by dvg111591 2 years ago
dvg111591
This is a nifty idea. If someone wants to debate me on a create a country, challenge me guys!
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
BEASTxKNIGHTx12Teemo
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by Lt.Harris 2 years ago
Lt.Harris
BEASTxKNIGHTx12Teemo
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Because of the concession and poor conduct on Pro's side. Con also had a better country so that pretty much sums that up...
Vote Placed by DerKing 2 years ago
DerKing
BEASTxKNIGHTx12Teemo
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Self explanitory.
Vote Placed by DarthKirones 2 years ago
DarthKirones
BEASTxKNIGHTx12Teemo
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Creativity + FF