lucyandersonX
Henrysmolen

Creation

lucyandersonX

lucyandersonX

Pro

Hi guys,
if you are going against this topic then you are for evolution.
Good luck Xx
lucyandersonX

Pro

The Theory of Evolution will never become a law of science because it is wrought with errors. This is why it is still called a theory, instead of a law. The process of natural selection is not an evolutionary process.

The DNA in plants and animals allows selective breeding to achieve desired results. Dogs are a good example of selective breeding. The DNA in all dogs has many recessive traits.

A desired trait can be produced in dogs by selecting dogs with a particular trait to produce offspring with that trait. This specialized selective breeding can continue for generation after generation until a breed of dog is developed. This is the same as the "survival of the fittest" theory of the evolutionists.

Many different types of dogs can be developed this way, but they can never develop a cat by selectively breeding dogs. Natural selection can never extend outside of the DNA limit. DNA cannot be changed into a new species by natural selection. The same process of selective breeding is done with flowers, fruits, and vegetables.

New variations of the species are possible, but a new species has never been developed by science. In fact, the most modern laboratories are unable to produce a left-hand protein as found in humans and animals. Evolutionist fail to admit that no species has ever been proven to have evolved in any way. Evolution is simply pie-in-the-sky conjecture without scientific proof.

If natural selection were true, Eskimos would have fur to keep warm, but they don't. They are just as hairless as everyone else. If natural selection were true, humans in the tropics would have silver, reflective skin to help them keep cool, but they don't. They have black skin, just the opposite of what the theory of natural selection would predict.

If natural selection were true humans at northern latitudes would have black skin, but they have white skin instead, except the Eskimos who have skin that is halfway between white and black. The people from Russia and the Nordic countries have white skin, blood hair and blue eyes. This is the opposite of what one would predict if natural selection controlled skin color.

Many evolutionists argue that melanin is a natural sunscreen that evolved in a greater amount to protect dark-skinned people who live near the Equator. They simply ignore the fact that dark-skinned Eskimos live north of the Arctic Circle. Melanin in the skin is not a sound argument in favor of evolution. Dark-skinned people have always lived near the Equator, not white-skinned people, even though the dark skin is more uncomfortable in the hot, sunny climate.

Black skin absorbs the heat from the sun's rays more than white skin. Humans show no sign of natural selection based on the environment. The theory of natural selection is wrong because it cannot create something in the DNA that wasn't there in the beginning.

Animals like bears, tigers, lions, and zebras living near the equator have heavy fur while humans living north of the Artic Circle have bare skin. A leopard from the jungle near the equator has fur like the snow leopard of the Himalayas.

The snow leopard grows thicker hair but the jungle leopard would also if moved to a cold climate. Horses and dogs grow a heavy winter coat in colder climates. Natural selection isn't working as falsely claimed by Charles Darwin.

The cheetah in Africa is an example of an animal in the cat family with very limited variety in the DNA. Each cheetah looks like an identical twin. The cheetah DNA is so identical that the skin from one cheetah can be grafted into another cheetah without any rejection by the body.
Henrysmolen

Con

Henrysmolen forfeited this round.
lucyandersonX

Pro

Umm so you forfeited so I guess I won the debate
Henrysmolen

Con

I didn't mean to forfeit the last round. I guess I missed the time restraint, and now I only have 2 minutes, which is not enough time to write the full argument I want to write. So I guess I'll be losing this round. But if you wanted to allow your profile to receive messages I would love to respond to your arguments in your inbox.
Posted by Henrysmolen 1 year ago
Henrysmolen
The argument posting period was like 15 minutes
Posted by ohreally 1 year ago
ohreally
I think that I need to consider looking at the contender's stand before casting my vote. For the earnest effort, I should be. haha
Posted by Theunkown 1 year ago
Theunkown
How long was the argument posting period?
Posted by Kryptic 1 year ago
Kryptic
i'll debate you on this lucy :)
Vote Placed by tejretics 1 year ago
tejretics
lucyandersonXHenrysmolenTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit.
Vote Placed by NothingSpecial99 1 year ago
NothingSpecial99
lucyandersonXHenrysmolenTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by ATHOS 1 year ago
ATHOS
lucyandersonXHenrysmolenTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff