WJKosacs
KyleSays

Creationism isn't a viable theory

WJKosacs

Pro

I posit that Evolution is the only viable explanation for life on Earth.
KyleSays

Con

Creationism is not a viable theory in a world of coincidences.

The evidence supporting evolution only shows theories that can be coincidences. For example, tailbones do not prove that we could have had tails and/or used it for balance. We have no viable evidence for that theory other than the tailbone. That could be a coincidence that we have it.
WJKosacs

Pro

You're correct, it could very well have been a coincidence. However, it's unlikely that we have tailbones but never had tails in the past. All animals that are believed to have evolved from something with a tail have a tailbone, from whales to humans. However, the evidence for evolution is not only things that could have been coincidences. We have skulls that can show the evolution of the human head, and some skeletons that also show that to some degree. Also, you failed to address the question. You actually said that I was right in your opening statement.
KyleSays

Con

KyleSays forfeited this round.
WJKosacs

Pro

WJKosacs forfeited this round.
KyleSays

Con

KyleSays forfeited this round.
WJKosacs

Pro

Judging from your lack of response, I'll assume that you've either given up on the debate or you just forgot that it exists. Given that no other proofs have been put forward by you, I have nothing to respond to. I will start responding once again when I get some sort of response from you.
KyleSays

Con

KyleSays forfeited this round.
Posted by WJKosacs 1 year ago
WJKosacs
Thank you for quoting verses from your storybook, Mr. Bible-Thumper. Glad you're here to tell me how sinful I am. None of them proved that I am anything but a natural human being. Also, you never gave me any proof that there is an afterlife. If I quoted Harry Potter as proof of wizardry, would you believe me? I hope not. My point is, I don't take verses from storybooks as proof of anything.
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 1 year ago
FollowerofChrist1955
WJKosacs;;
no need to respond; I must go elsewhere, seeking those who wish salvation. Know that there IS Hope for you, and that it lies at the Cross of Jesus Christ.

I do not judge you, I judge your sin. Save for the grace of God there go I. No; let no man condemn another, For by their own acts or actions are they saved or condemned, Christ shall Judge all men in due season. Know that there IS always forgiveness at the Cross of Christ ... for whomsoever will ...... let him COME and take freely. As I have received freely, I also offer Freely.... repent and be saved!
FollowerofChrist1955
WJKosacs;
Since in all likelyhood, there is nothing after death.

James 1:15 - Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Ezekiel 18:4 - Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

2 Corinthians 5:10 - For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things [done] in [his] body, according to that he hath done, whether [it be] good or bad.

Acts 3:19 - Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Revelation 20:14 - And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Galatians 6:7 - Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

excuse
1.attempt to lessen the blame attaching to (a fault or offense); seek to defend or justify:
synonyms: justify " defend " condone " vindicate " forgive " overlook "
2.release (someone) from a duty or requirement:
synonyms: let off " release " relieve " exempt " absolve " free

1.a reason or explanation put forward to defend or justify a fault or offense:
synonyms: justification " defense " reason " explanation "
2. (an excuse for) a poor or inadequate example of:

Ezekiel 3:18 When I say to a wicked person, "You will surely die," and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for[b] their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood. 19 But if you do warn the wicked person and they do not turn from their wickedness or from their evil ways, they will die for their sin; but you will have saved yourself.

Repent, while there is yet time.
FollowerofChrist1955
WJKosacs;
Self-deception is a process of denying or rationalizing away the relevance, significance, or importance of opposing evidence and logical argument. Self-deception involves convincing oneself of a truth (or lack of truth) so that one does not reveal any self-knowledge of the deception.

the truth, you developed urges that though initially you opposed the desire to fulfill the flesh became more important than your morals. You committed sexually immoral requires immoral conduct for the purpose of self gratification.

The desires of the flesh rule the being IF the being is without self control, what's so hard to believe about that. the proof is that, you know the feelings that accompany acts of sinful conduct.

1. knowledge it IS wrong. 2. Desire to do it anyway. 3. rather than ignore the urges and move on with life the sinner, entertains the sinful act, not only frequently, but continuously. 4. Commits the sinful act then rather than admit guilt for giving in to fleshly desires they blames inability to control self as excuse to sidestep all blame for it's commission thereby;

Romans 1:18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Posted by WJKosacs 1 year ago
WJKosacs
1) I'll tell you what I am. I am the guy who doesn't actually care what sort of soil they are because it doesn't actually matter. 2) I didn't choose to be this way. With all the violence in the world against members of the LGBTQIA+ community, it's beyond me to think why anyone would choose to be this way. What with the threat of public execution in much of the middle east, the hate-motivated murders (As a recent example, the shooting at the Pulse Nightclub), and people like you who claim that we are unnatural, that we are against your imaginary friend, that we are any number of things. I would never choose to be like this. But the fact is, I am. 3) I don't care if there's room on the cross. You couldn't give or say anything to me to make me want to go on an ancient torture device that will cause me great suffering for possibly as long as 24 hours followed by death. Since in all likelyhood, there is nothing after death. Don't bother trying to understand it, humans are incapable of comprehending the idea of "nothing". It's too big for the brain to understand, and for that exact reason humans invented the idea of an afterlife.
FollowerofChrist1955
WJKosacs;
Again with deceit and lies, as to sexual orientation it is by your choice you chose this sin and by your choice shall you pay the due penalty for your error;

God"s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity;
Romans 1:21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator"who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

It is not to late for you .... God still loves you despite your betrayal of Him, There is STILL room a the Cross for you. Pray to Him ask Him to help you to save you, turn back from your ways and embrace His. The only thing that can stop you IS you. No one faults you for your deeds, indeed many of us were sinners with heinous pasts. He forgave me, my own shames, I know he shall forgive you also! He stands at the door of your heart and knocks, open the door, Ask him in and he will come into you and be with you and you with him. Know just as I that He is able;
For I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that he s able to keep that which I've committed to Him against that day!

2 Timothy 1:12 For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day.
Do not delay, the time may never be better! Go to Him! And BE FORGIVEN
FollowerofChrist1955
There IS NOT TRUTH in you, it has a name! You were never a Christian; need proof

Matthew 13;18 "Listen then to what the parable of the sower means: 19 When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in their heart. This is the seed sown along the path. 20 The seed falling on rocky ground refers to someone who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. 21 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 22 The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful. 23 But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown."

You are not the good soil as you produce filth, treachery and lies. Tell me then since we know which one you are not .... which one WERE YOU?
Posted by WJKosacs 1 year ago
WJKosacs
1), As a former evangelical christian, I'd be willing to wager I actually know the bible better then you do, and yes, I looked for the fatherly space wizard. The reason I don't believe in a god mainly has to do with the fact that I never found any reason to believe in him. 2) Lidog, cadogs, and muledogs don't exist because they can't. I never claimed every species can interbreed. Some can, but most cannot. 3) The reason I did not post a picture is because I don't know how to put a picture in a comment. 4) As an actual real life homosexual, I find it extremely offensive and ignorant for you to imply that it's a choice. I didn't give in to anything except my nature. I was born this way, and had I not accepted that, I would have killed myself. 5) Thank you for telling me that I will burn in christian hell for not believing in christian god or christian religion. I'll be sure to keep that in mind while I live my life to the fullest, not tiptoeing around the feelings of a nonexistent space wizard. 6) Sin is a man made concept. Sins are like brands. There are far too many of them, and the only difference between them is in the mind and eye of the person perceiving them.
FollowerofChrist1955
WJKosacs ;
Evolution is a Lie, not even a fantasy! Next. No creatures created by science means science was wrong about the origins of life! Otherwise you would have posted a picture .... but you couldn't because they have failed on every experiment since Darwin! You just never bothered to look. The only thing you can list that didn't come from and ovum is bacteria, microbes, diseases.

cats with cats, donkeys, with equines, monkeys with monkeys, can interbreed, nice try.... call me when you find a lidog, or cadog, or muledog or something that's not of similar species. Next. wrong on plants now your desperate list them that didn't come from seed, then we'll talk. Desperation breeds contempt.

Have you LOOKED for this wizard who your going to kneel before at the last days? The one who can save you from Hell but out of your own ignorance you mock? Hehe wrong again? God loves everyone, He does hate the sin. He doesn't hate homosexuals, nor allows us to, we just cannot condone their sin. That doesn't mean or shouldn't mean bashing them. Like pedophilia, bestiality, it is a sexual perversion, they have refused to control. They have given in to the flesh, Like you they want to do whatever they want without the fear of consequence, but also like you, there IS a consequence and lest you and they repent and turn away from sin before you die or He returns, Hell IS where you will be for all eternity.

I suggest that you at the very least research God yourself before you throw the baby out with the washwater? Don't you think?
Posted by WJKosacs 1 year ago
WJKosacs
1, I hope you realize that science never claim to be creating animals. There is no creatures that have been frankensteined into existence, I freely admit that. However, science never said that they made evolution happen. Also, animals like the liger, the mule, and other cross-breeds have been created by science experiments. 2, let me list examples of life that do not come from an ovum; literally every plant in existence. 3, you call evolution a fanstasy, but let's look at your point of view, shall we? As a christian, you believe that there is essentially a fatherly space wizard who created the entire universe over the course of six days, that space is full of water, that for some reason said being creates and loves everyone except for the ones he created who he does not love (ie. Homosexuals,people of other religions, people who get divorces, people who don't love him back, etc.) which he sends to hell. I tell you something, for someone who never fails, it's weird that he supposedly has a realm full of failures.