robertmabonga
RebeccaDarking

Creativity is more important than just Knowlegde.

robertmabonga

Pro

I believe Knowledge comes from Creativity and without Creativity there wouldn't be any inventions. Creativity is very important in Business, because the most new innovative product can make sales.

Knowledge is very limited white Creativity is unlimited. I believe more schools should encourage Creativity in order to bring in new ways to help people, earth and our environment around us.
RebeccaDarking

Con

I believe that knowledge is more important than creativity. While creativity is important in business, I would point out that Creativity comes from knowledge and not the other way around. If you are in a business, you need to know how things work. You need to make things happen, not brainstorm ideas for it to happen. Creativity will only get you so far. You will need to have the knowledge to put your creative though into action, otherwise the idea shall just remain in your head because you have no knowledge to do it.

MY opponent states that knowledge is limited while creativity is unlimited. But I think that is not true. There is always more things to learn, and more things to see. Knowledge is all around you. While you may have a pile of paper and a stick, creativity processes you how to convert that into an idea, but without knowledge of how exactly to convert that idea, it will just remain being a pile of paper and a stick. Thus, knowledge is, according to my opinion, far more important than creativity.
robertmabonga

Pro

robertmabonga forfeited this round.
RebeccaDarking

Con

RebeccaDarking forfeited this round.
robertmabonga

Pro

robertmabonga forfeited this round.
RebeccaDarking

Con

RebeccaDarking forfeited this round.
robertmabonga

Pro

robertmabonga forfeited this round.
RebeccaDarking

Con

RebeccaDarking forfeited this round.
robertmabonga

Pro

robertmabonga forfeited this round.
RebeccaDarking

Con

RebeccaDarking forfeited this round.
Posted by DhruvM 1 year ago
DhruvM
ROAStED!