What50
Autee135

Crips should be forced to work in the mines.

What50

Pro

Debate wether crips should be forced to work in the mines.

Rules:
No ad hominhem
Crips may accept this debate

Round 1 is acceptance and you may say some comments.
Autee135

Con

I would like to start with, crip is a very derogatory term, I feel there are many kinder ways to say that. People who are crippled should not be forced to work in mines, because it's difficult dangerous work for healthy people. I strongly believe that with all the advancements in technology, there won't be any people in mines soon it will be machines. Therefore No one, crippled or healthy, will be forced to work in mines.
What50

Pro

Hello thank you for accepting this debate. I hope you have a excellent time debating this topic for me. I for one deeply love crippled people. Many of my friends are crippled and they are excellent. The main problem here is that gang members aka the crips. Their has been a total of 15k people dying due to the Crips and the Bloods fighting. This is a problem. How do we solve this problem easy. We force them to work in the mines. While working on the mines they will have safety from the Bloods reducing death. They will give us resources,thus benefiting society. And of course they will be paying for their crimes and sins. This is a effective way to reduce crime,death. And increasing efficiency for the mines.

"I would like to start with, crip is a very derogatory term, I feel there are many kinder ways to say that."
No they are called Crips because it is their disgusting gang name. There are no words to describe how the gangs name be kind.

"I strongly believe that with all the advancements in technology, there won't be any people in mines soon it will be machines. Therefore No one, crippled or healthy, will be forced to work in mines."
The problem is that the technology will be fueling global warming and the carbon emission is great. We can do this the old fashion way and give the Crip gang members oxygen so they can reduce risk for lung disease. Will it be worth it if the technology will be increasing our carbon emission,destroying our ozone layer and thus killing us? No we can do this the old fashion way.

http://shepherdexpress.com...
Autee135

Con

If we force gang members to work in the mines we are no better than them. Even if they have oxygen there's still risk of mine collapse. It is in general a bad idea to force people to do anything.
What50

Pro

"If we force gang members to work in the mines we are no better than them. "
How exactly. This is a better option than prison. They will pay off their crimes,and also be safe from gang violence because they would be the only gangs in the mine.

" Even if they have oxygen there's still risk of mine collapse."
So theirs a risk for everything in life. We will take safety precautions for the criminals despite knowing how many lives they ended with their hands.

" It is in general a bad idea to force people to do anything."
So we force criminals to go to prison. And you exclaim it's a bad thing no. This is a way for the gang members to pay off their crimes.
Autee135

Con

Prison isn't torture for most people, being forced to work in a mine with the fear of possible collapse and suffocation... that is torture. I don't believe in torture in any way shape or form and therefore I disagree very strongly.
Posted by whiteflame 10 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: FuzzyCatPotato// Mod action: Removed<

1 points to Con (Conduct). Reasons for voting decision: Obvious trolling via ambiguous meaning of "crips".

[*Reason for removal*] The voter is required to specifically assess arguments made by both debaters. Merely stating that Pro trolled with their definitions is not sufficient.
************************************************************************
Posted by iwhit29 10 months ago
iwhit29
i feel like masterful and what50 are working together to get everyone that is not white to work in the mines.
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
Ahaha the classic bait and switch gets them every time.