daryllukethomas
jp_porwisz10

Cristiano Ronaldo is a better player than Lionel Messi

Started: 5/5/2014 Category: Sports

daryllukethomas

Pro

Well, based on the research that I have done, the reason I believe that Cristiano Ronaldo is a better player than Lionel Messi is because Ronaldo has in fact scored more goals in this season and has been on form by scoring 31 goals in the La Liga whereas Messi coming in by a mere 28 goals. Ronaldo has also contributed more trophies to his club than Messi himself. Another thing that Ronaldo outclasses Messi in is his headering. He has scored countless brilliant goals this season by using his head. Also, Ronaldo has a higher penalty conversion rate than Messi by scoring 23 out of 24 penalties taken this season. Ronaldo physicality has outshone Messi by his impecabble physique and also has the likens of the strenght of an ox. Some football pundits suggests that Cristiano Ronaldo is close to become greater than the real Ronaldo from Brazil. Needless to say, Ronaldo is an overall champion on the field and also off the pitch.
jp_porwisz10

Con

Lionel Messi will always be better
daryllukethomas

Pro

Well, you telling me with just one sentence that Messi proves that you have lack of evidence that Messi is a better player than Ronaldo. Here's more proof for from the football great himself, Pele.

http://www.espnfc.com...
jp_porwisz10

Con

Ronaldo is like the Lebron James of Football. He is good, but acts like a scumbag. You can show stats all you want, but nothing will compare to the great Lionel Messi
daryllukethomas

Pro

daryllukethomas forfeited this round.
jp_porwisz10

Con

I rest my case. Messi is better than Ronaldo