Cruise Tasik Putrajaya should be stopped

I believe the Cruise Tasik Putrajaya, in Putrajaya Malaysia should be stopped. Unlike the Venice reviers, there's nothing much to see in Putrajaya except for the massive government complexes.

Yes, the catamarans and the traditional boats look nice, but apart from that, there's nothing much there.

The place should have a water extreme park instead.

I accept this debate.

I disagree, people don't use the Cruise Tasik Putrajaya just to go site seeing. They go for the experience. I mean how many of us can say that we've been on boat. Let alone a cruise! Something like this is special and is also key for the Burmian (aka Malaysia) economy. We can see that one way to make money is through the tourism industry That is exactly what Burma is trying to do here is make money through the Tourism Industry and if you put a stop to it you will hurt their economy.
Posted by GhostOfRazgriz 3 years ago
I'll accept this challenge if no one else will.
Vote Placed by GOP 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro should have added more rounds...Since he only put one round, this means that Con simply had to accept the debate and get the easy win. Due to the lack of rounds, Pro sadly cannot offer rebuttals. Also, the economy is not going to function well unless it is going to circulate by various means of businesses and services, which I believe Con pointed out very well.