ThadG33
AdolfBush

Cummins V DuraMax

Started: 9/23/2015 Category: Cars

ThadG33

Con

Yo everybody say ohh, i got my cummins. Cummins is gay. Real Men drive Duramax. Real men drive real trucks and Kaitlyn Jenner must drive a Dodge Cummins cus he/she's got tranny problems. Dodge always rusting out and cheap as crap.
AdolfBush

Pro

CUMMINS IS THE WAY! Real men use cummins. Why do semi trucks use Cummins? Because cummins is better. Duramax was invented by the dirty US government as a plot to destroy the twin towers. This was planned before the towers even existed. I have proof. http://antimatrix.org... THAT IS PROOF! Of course this was started before Bush, but Bush implemented the plan along with Osama and Obama! Talk to me when you can prove me wrong!
ThadG33

Con

ThadG33 forfeited this round.
AdolfBush

Pro

AdolfBush forfeited this round.
ThadG33

Con

ThadG33 forfeited this round.
AdolfBush

Pro

AdolfBush forfeited this round.
Posted by Koseph_Jony 1 year ago
Koseph_Jony
I agree 100%. Cummins is the only way to get out of there fast if you're having yourself a big and rich time and then her boyfriend shows up to put awhoopin on ya! Ya'll goin to get beat up if ya driving a Duramax. Cause you'll break down as soon as you try to get away!!! But that's just my opinion.