cupcakedarling_x
harrypotterfantng

Cupcakes are better than cookies

cupcakedarling_x

Pro

I think cupcakes are better than cookies because they are softer and yummier than a hard, tough to eat cookie out of the oven. What do you think? It's easier to eat, and cupcakes are easier to make! What is your opinion? Go cupcakes!
harrypotterfantng

Con

This is going to be fun. Go cookies!

I think cookies are better than cupcakes because they have so many different varieties. There is chocolate chip, raisin, m&m, oatmeal, sugar, and many more. They are easier to handle. You can have a cookie on the go, no problem, but a cupcake can be a mess in the car. You can eat a cookie minutes after it is out of the oven, but you have to wait for a cupcake to cool, then put icing on it before it can be eaten. You can even make a cookie healthy, depending on what is put in it. They are all around better, tastier treats.

Good luck!
cupcakedarling_x

Pro

cupcakedarling_x forfeited this round.
harrypotterfantng

Con

I extend my points from the first round to this one for my opponent to respond to.
cupcakedarling_x

Pro

cupcakedarling_x forfeited this round.
harrypotterfantng

Con

Clearly my opponent realized that cookies are in fact better than cupcakes and was too embarrassed to continue kidding himself by finishing the debate.

LONG REIGN THE COOKIE AS THE BEST SUGARY TREAT IN THE LAND
Posted by harrypotterfantng 4 years ago
harrypotterfantng
How did you come p with this debate idea?