DReid
SnaxAttack

Curious on Police Drug Bust

DReid

Con

Blessing American People,

Are you ever CURIOUS as to where the money from police drug bust go to? I have thought of this a lot. I called around and all the department's gave me wrong and different answers. Its sad they do not want the public to know where or what they are doing with all that money. There are a lot of people out in this United States that can use the money. I am going to try to pass a law in this problem. I am going to call congress and address this problem. What do you think?
SnaxAttack

Pro

I don't know what this debate is about truly, but mainly suggest that you do a quick Google search. In fact, I'll help you do this Google search.

Stated under the article "What Happens to All the Money Seized in Drug Busts", it states that most of the money goes to advancing their technology in order to carry out more drug busts. Simple as that, and nothing else.

Source:
http://www.wfsb.com...

DReid

Con

DReid forfeited this round.
DReid

Con

DReid forfeited this round.
SnaxAttack

Pro

Vote for Pro!