dumbx100
Avoid_Everything

Curvy models yes or no

dumbx100 has forfeited round #3.
Started: 1/11/2018 Category: Fashion
Updated: 4 days ago Status: Debating Period

dumbx100

Pro

I agree on this topic.
There are many reasons but I'll explain two reasons.

First, curvy models look like very healthy.
Most models do not eat much to make thin body figure.
So, some model dies because of anorexia.
Second, They can change the standards of beauty.
Most of the people have standards of beauty which are thin and beautiful. So, most of the country will hire the curvy models.
we can change the standards of beauty.

Therefore, the curvy models are the real models, and I think they are good models who can bring us even friendliness.
Thank you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avoid_Everything

Con

There's a difference between curvy and fat. I don't believe that anyone really has an issue with curvy models, so I believe that you're referring to obese models.
In regards to anorexia, it's a serious condition however obesity has killed approx 2000x more people the the past decade than anorexia. Only 4 famous models have passed away in the past decade due to anorexia as well.

Believe it or not, standards of beauty won't change. Heavily obese women in general look worse than slim, more normal body types. You cannot change sexual attraction, if you're claiming you can then it's saying sexual preference is a choice.

Women need to look up to slim, healthy women. We need not glorify obesity. If you're fat, you need to be healthier simple as that.
dumbx100

Pro

I agree with your opinion but I am not fat! Okay?okay?okay?
Avoid_Everything

Con

Thank you for agreeing with me.