FoXGaMeZ
hectic_gamer

DB/z/gt/super is Better Than FNAF

hectic_gamer has forfeited round #2.
Started: 11/14/2017 Category: Games

FoXGaMeZ

Pro

This is why I Think Dragon Ball Z (Anime, Games, etc.) is better than FNAF:
a) Dragon Ball Is a Wide Franchise, consisting of five animes (Dragon Ball, Z, Super, Kai, gt) Many Games and Manga, while Fnaf consists of 5 games...yep
b) Dragon Ball Has a deep storyline going from Goku's childhood to Him being a Family man, with a wife and two children, And fighting for the sake of humanity! While Fnaf is just A horror game sure it has a backstory but it isn't as deep as DBZ, More of a sad storyline actually, don't get me wrong i LOVE Fnaf but i just like the Dragon Ball Franchise Better, Best of luck to my opponent hectic_gamer!
hectic_gamer

Con

To start things off, you're saying fnaf only has 5 games but they have 6. fnaf 1, 2, 3, 4, world and sister location how many is that? SIX!!!!!!

1)fnaf may not have any shows but it will soon have a movie. the fnaf community has alot of theori and majority of people are really nice. why don't you research game/film theory, he has a heap of fnaf theories but how many dragon ball theories has he made? NONE!!!

i think my point has been proven already

if you're reading this, vote for me and
FoXGaMeZ

Pro

First off, I would appreciate it if you double checked your writing before posting, just so you have proper grammar and spelling, secondly, there has been theories done on Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super On film theories channel and multiple websites, and sorry for my mistake on the amount of games the FNAF franchise had, BUT Dragon Ball Z ALONE has multiple movies (Fusion Reborn, Cooler's Revenge etc.) not to mention the Super movies! So I think that i've made my case clear, thank you for reading this and please vote for the Dragon Ball franchise
Posted by FoXGaMeZ 1 month ago
FoXGaMeZ
i was talking about how good the dragon ball franchise is and the contender said the fnaf franchise was better and we decided to settle the debate on this website
Posted by Forgoing 1 month ago
Forgoing
Why the hell would even compare Dragon ball Z to FNAF in the first place