MissingUTAH
KpoopAndPee

DBZ is better than DC Comics

MissingUTAH

Pro

I'll be arguing that DBZ is a more enjoyable series than the recent DC Comics publications. My opponent will argue that DC is better.

We are not arguing who would win in a fight. We're arguing which series is just all-around better.

One reason I believe DBZ to be more fun is that, even though death is cheap, there's a clear reason in-universe why. DC doesn't really have that, bringing characters back through the most unbelievable methods. Also, although we're always watching in the middle of a crisis, in-universe these events are spaced out over years. DC is what life would be like if an asteroid hit Earth every week.
KpoopAndPee

Con

Let me just put down the comparisons between DBZ and DC Comics.

Characters: DC: 10,000 DBZ: 95

Company Existence DC: 1934 DBZ: 1989

Money: DC: 219 Million DBZ: 1-10 Million

Now let me explain why I think DC Comics is better (In their comics/movies)

Let me just say I believe Batman is more popular then what was his name? Oh yes, Goku. You have to agree on that. There are people in the world who don't know anime or simply do not know DBZ. I understand how you might think popularity doesn't matter. Well it does matter, that popularity equals into more money for the company. And since the money between them is a big gap must prove the popularity.

I also believe that DC is interesting. Your comparing an anime to a comic book. You might be more of a visual thinker so anime suits you but for some people it isn't that way. Comic books can be interesting but obviously you don't agree. I would bet you barley even read DC comics, maybe just the movies even. But your comparing 2 different sources. A comic book and a anime..what?
MissingUTAH

Pro

MissingUTAH forfeited this round.
KpoopAndPee

Con

KpoopAndPee forfeited this round.
MissingUTAH

Pro

MissingUTAH forfeited this round.
KpoopAndPee

Con

KpoopAndPee forfeited this round.