DDO Olympics: Storytelling Prelims

This is one of the preliminary rounds for the DDO Olympics in the event of Storytelling. My opponent and I have agreed that we will follow a format where we will build off of each other's story.

We've agreed that we will write according to the gothic genre of writing.

Lannan13 will start the story and in the final round will post "the end" as we agreed so that he will not have the advantage of having posted part of the story in more rounds than me.

For ease of reference, the rules and pairings are provided by bsh1 here:

Now that everyone knows what's going on, let the story begin!

Chapter 1: New Awakening

"Let's see where should I start?" I said.

"At the beginning," Ralph said.

It began on a normal school day. I was going to my Geometry class. When I noticed that something about the day seemed off. You see I has paranormal powers. I can scence the general feelings of people and the mood of the room. It seemed like there was this dark cloud of depression hanging over the school. It had a sense of corruption and putting people down as I had observed that people were moping around. When I had gotten to class I sat next to my boyfriend, Alex. When the bell had rung a proctor had come in with a note. I normally wouldn't have worried about it, but the kid's expression is what worried me. He seemed down and his depression seemed lower than low. He was on the brink of suicide. It turns out that the message was for me to report to room 113. I went to the room, but the lights were off.

"Come in Jessica. Don't worry about the lights, they must be broken," said the figure. I made out a shape in the dark. It looked as if he was wearing a suit and that he looked pretty buff as well. I tried feeling around for a seat, but he then chuckled and said, "You don't need to sit Jessica... we'll be leaving soon."

"Leaving? Where?"

"You see Jessica I have studied you from afar and it seems as though you have a special ability. You see we have a special academy for that here under the school." He said. So I was right about the tunnels. For years I have believed that there were tunnels under the school here in the halls of Troy, but I never really had anything that I could prove.
"I know you already know of them as my co workers have brought me back stories of yours that have been spread like wildfire."

"So they're real." I thought out loud.

"Indeed, but in order for you to be accepted there you need to go through some tests and you cannot know of it's exact location," he said and I could of sworn that I saw a smile. I squinted to see if I could get a better look at him, but as I did so I was instantaneously knocked out by some blunt object from behind.

The room was dimly lit by a flaming torch. I stared at the flame for what seemed like forever as the flame danced. I then realized that I was lying on an arc. I sat up, but as soon as I did pain shot through my body. My hand immediately reached up to my neck. There was a small cut there. Around the cut the tissue was inflamed and showed that there had previously been a wound there. My blue My Little Pony T-shirt had been stained in red. I smelled blood. Instead of being repulsed and repelled by the smell, I was drawn in almost hypnotised by it's fragrance. I got off the arc and began to walk around the room. The floor and the walls were cobblestone, grey and cold. It gave the room a chill. The door opened. It was the same figure who had brought me here. I could make him out a little bit more clearly now. He looked like he was in his 40s as his hair was brown with shades of grey. My body locked up with fear when I saw he had his arm locked around my sister's throat.

"You are young my child, now eat!" He said as he slit her throat and shoved her into the room and locked the door with a click.

She grabbed her throat as she was gagging, chocking to death on her own blood. I was drawn towards it and could not control the urge. I ran up to her crying, "I'm so sorry." Her eyes were wide with fear as I grabbed her and sank my teeth into her neck as I removed her hand. After 10 minutes she had been completely drained of blood. My God what have I done?

Chapter 2: A Light in the Dark.

My stomach felt like it was imploding. This was sick. There had to be some sort of gas that was causing this hypnotic effect. Nothing felt like it should. At some points, nothing felt like anything, and when I did feel something it was in a confused terror. The questions were clear, but there were no answers I could even begin to formulate.

I looked around the room to see if I could find some sense of sanity. I saw the arc I was originally laid on, and the torch above me looked like it wouldn't last more than another hour.

I noticed something new as I was looking around. I could see a small wire mesh screen. It was made up of a simple metal wire mesh that I could see through, but it had barbs covering the wiring. Behind that was another room. I wasn't the only one who had been taken. It was strange, though. It was incredibly different from my room.

Seated in the middle of it was a little boy who seemed to be enjoying the arc instead of terrified by it as I was. He was about eight years old by the looks of it, and he had a wavy blond hair to cap his head. That was all I could see. The walls were mostly clean. As I looked harder, I noticed the torch was the strangest of features. The reservoir for the oil was completely empty. There was nothing in there, yet the torch was still going.

I wanted to say something, but my throat was parched. I choked up on the first words I was going to say rewarding me with nothing more than a squeak. Then the kid turned and looked in my direction. I couldn't be sure he was looking at me, because the mesh was a small area on the wall.

Then he spoke and said, "I'm Johnathan. Who are you?"

There was something oddly peaceful about the way he spoke and carried himself. It was like he embodied innocence. Even in this hell hole, he could still be such a peaceful character. He slipped off of the arc and walked over to the mesh.

I realized I hadn't replied, and as I opened my mouth to speak he continued, "You're in the new room." It was an interesting way of putting things since his room looked newer than mine. "They made that room so they wouldn't have to move me."

I tilted my head and asked, "What do you mean?" He just shrugged his shoulders and swung his arms back and forth. His eye color seemed to be in a slow rotation between green and blue. Aside from that he was an extremely normal looking boy. I had to find out more so I asked something else, "Why are we here? What are we supposed to do in here?"

"I don't know," he replied in his childish tone. "They won't talk to me anymore."

"Do you at least know who they are?" I asked more frantic for answers now. It was unnerving that I knew so little of where I was, yet apparently my captors knew exactly who I was. How could they possibly know that?

"They said they wanted me for my abilities. That's all I know." He pulled the corner of his mouth up into a dimple then let it back down as a sign of regret.

I sighed and almost made the mistake of leaning into the barbed wire. I decided I could ask him about this. "Why is this part of the wall broken?" I asked looking back up at him.

"Someone tried to break through one time, and they didn't feel like fixing the wall," he said looking up as if having difficulty remembering the events. "They caught him trying to tear through the mesh. I don't remember what happened to him, but they put barbed wire on the hole so they wouldn't have to replace the wall."

I considered the barbs and while examining them decided to ask another question. "Why did he..." I couldn't bear to mention my cannibalism directly. "What the hell happened? Why was I drawn to death like that? Why did I do that? And why did he have me do that?"

The boy just looked at me like I was deranged and asked, "What are you talking about? You just woke up and started talking to me."

I turned around and said, "See right there!" My eyes were met by an empty floor and no traces of blood. That was impossible. That was literally impossible. She was there, and there was blood everywhere. "How..." I started. I turned to the boy and asked, "How is that possible?"

But I didn't see the boy when I turned around. I saw a wall. A perfectly solid wall. Nothing special about it except a smear of blood along the left side. My head started to spin. Nothing made sense now. I wanted the boy back. I didn't know his name, and I didn't care whether he was real or fake, he was peaceful. He brought me some sense of sanity. I looked around the room frantically, and I couldn't find anything.

Maybe I could try to break through the wall. I hit it with my fist and was rewarded with a searing pain and a bloody knuckle. I screamed at the wall hoping maybe it would just tumble over, but nothing moved. My ears hurt, my hand hurt, and my mind hurt.

I couldn't figure out what was real and what wasn't. There had to be a drug or something in my system making me hallucinate. Maybe this was a night terror that I could simply wake up from.

If it were up to me, I'd just curl up in a ball and die.

But there wasn't even something to commit suicide with. I was stuck here in this mad room. Was I in a mental institution? Maybe it was a mental institution, and this was just my mind playing tricks on me. That had to be it.

Then the man walked in. That horrid captor of mine that had me locked up in this hell hole.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked backing against the wall. I pointed an accusing finger at him despite the trembling of my hands.

"This isn't about me," he said smiling. "This is all about you."

Chapter 3: Corpral Punishment

A cold siver ran down my back when he said that, "W-what do you mean...about me? Why am I so special?"

He just shook his head and grinned, "You don't get it do you? You are the..." He was cut off as a figure walked into the room.

"Now it is your turn my friend." He said, "But before I begin to kill you let me explain to you that this is for your own safety."

"How the hell can this help me if I'm going to die."

"Your soul will be preserved!" The lights were darkening, but were still visible, however, I couldn't see who this man was.

Moments latter a I saw this man raise a long knife and began to cut up Johnny's leg. Johnny screamed and yelled in pain, but he was currently being held back by two other and more musclar men who were holding him down at his torso.

I almost screamed, but I immidataely slapped my hand across my face. I then realized that his shirt was off. He was losing a tremedous amount of blood.

He then took a doctor's scalpel and slashed a line across the right side right above Johnathan's hip.

I saw this figure reach his hand inside Johnathan almost as if he was looking for something. This was a terrible thing. I didn't know what was going on. I wanted to look away, but I just couldn't no matter how hard I tried.

"Ah-ha!" He found what he was looking for and he ripped out his kidney, or was it his liver I couldn't quite tell?

I saw that he had given up. Any chance of survival was slim and he was going to just be killed reguardless. The figure reached in agian and grabbed other organs that he could get his hands on.

"You know you shouldn't fall asleep when I'm trying to save you." Said the figure as he injected the boy with something.

He turned on a dim light and I could see the rest of my friends that had gone missing were disembowel and torn to pieces. I saw that he had strung intestines up all over. And that he had painted their skulls and made them very festive. Their skill was in a pill on the floor and they had hangers on the almost like this man planned to wear them like suits.

"Now is the finally part is saving you." He said to the boy.

He grabbed a duel-bladed knife from the cart and stabbed Johnathan in the middle of his chest. He then pressed a button that tore open his rib cage separating it. Johnathan couldn't usher a scream as he had been through this madness. He placed his hands on Johnathan's heart.

"Say hello to God for me, my child. Go to God and enjoy his presssense." He then ripped Johnathan's heart out. He coughed up blooded and the last thing he would have saw was the figure laughing as he tossed Johnathan's heart against the wall. It splattered like a tomato being pressed against a knife. He looked over and saw me. My eyes widdend in fear as he left Johnathan's room. I knew he was heading for me.

He walked in and I tried to move but I couldn't, something was holding me down that I couldn't see.

"I'm glad to see that you're awake!" the figure said.

"Why am I here... What did I... a teenage girl ever do to harm anyone?" I asked. The figure didn't respond, he just stood there maintaining his figure though I'm not sure why. Hours latter, or that's what it seemed like, another man came into the room and said, "Are you ready for testing? Or do you still want to lay there impatiently and harm us like last time!" Last time, what did he mean by that, I didn't harm anyone.

I didn't want my sarcasm to play off as me being serious so I very carefully said, "Only if you're ready." He straightened his back and motioned for someone to come in. 8 heavily armed guards came into the room and the one with the name tag that read Ahrens picked me up and slammed me onto the operating table. I tried to move my arm to slap him, but I couldn't. It finally struck me I was on some type of drug that had me paralyzed so that I couldn't move. They took me out of the dark room into a hallway with a blinding light. One thought raced through my mind as they pushed me through the hallway, oh crap they're going to kill me and carve me up like a pumpkin just like Johnathan. They opened the doors and pushed me into a brighter room and the table stopped. Suddenly they started riping my clothes off, I saw out of the corner of my eye someone getting undressed. Then I felt someone place duck tape over my mouth! NOOOOO!! I tried to scream to I managed nothing more then a little moan. The undressed man flipped me off the opperating table after I was naked, he then kicked me over and got onto me. Oh crap this is rape! I tried to scream, but couldn't manage a single word. Swet was pouring out my body. I then blacked out (this is to protect the young members on this site). The last thought I had before I blacked out was, Oh God, why me, I'm just a 16 year old, why have you wrought this.

Chapter 4: Waking up in a Dream

I woke up lying on the arc again. I was hyperventilating as I sat up, but I was able to speak. All I could think to say was, "Oh God, oh God, oh God." I reached up to my head and started to pull on my hairdos I racked my brain with questions. I let out an ear-piercing scream that was amplified by the walls. I closed my eyes and out my head between my knees. I don't know how long I sat like that. It could've been days for all I would know. Nothing made sense here anyway.

One moment I was passing out because I was getting raped by a psychopath while I was getting my organs removed. The next moment I'm lying on an arc in this God forsaken room still intact.

I hadn't realized that I was crying. I'd numbed to any sort of display of emotion when this place began its torture on my mind. I whispered through my tears, "Why is this happening to me?"

"What's happening to you?" I heard a voice say. It was a shaky voice that was more than welcome right now. As long as it wasn't one of my torturers.

I slowly turned my head to see who the voice came from. The walls were almost completely destroyed. There was a large hole in the wall, although it was still covered in wire mesh. Behind it stood a man dressed like a gentleman. He had a top hat and wire frame glasses that actually suited him quite nicely. He was wearing a three piece, pinstripe suit with a clean black bow tie on. His dress shoes were shining in contrast to the dirty floor they were on. He held a can in one hand and a pocket watch in another.

"I..." I didn't know how to finish the sentence. Instead I resorted to asking, "Who are you?"

"Does it really matter down here?" He asked raising his cane with a shaky hand. "It's not real anyway." He gave a crooked smile that didn't match his high class suit.

"Don't listen to him," I heard from behind myself. It was an old voice that sounded like it had met a few cigarettes in its life. I turned to see an old man sitting on the floor of a room next to me. He was wearing what looked to be a potato sack over his torso, and he had torn cargo pants just below it. His hair was white and disheveled, and his facial hair was no better.

"Who are you?" I asked him now.

"Well, I'll agree with the mad man over there on one point," he replied slowly. "It doesn't matter."

"What are you two talking about?" I asked back in surprise. "How does it not matter?"

The mad man answered me, "Well if you ask him you'll get an answer different from mine. I've figured out none of this is real. Does anything make sense to you?"

I grabbed my hair again at the thought of what happened and said, "No, hell no."

"It can be explained," said the old man from behind me. In a more cheerful tone he added, "It can be worked out rationally."

"And how's that working, old man?" He asked now talking to the old man instead of me.

"What's the point in telling you?" He snapped back. "You'd just reject it."

"Do either of you know what's going on?" I screamed at them. It was all I could think to do given the circumstances.

The mad man put his cane through the wire mesh and poked my leg. I flinched, and he laughed at me. "Did you feel that?" He asked me as if there was some reason I shouldn't. I cautiously nodded my head, and he went on with his point, "So is this dream or reality?"

"Reality," I answered cautiously.

"How do you know it's not a dream?"

"Well, I can see, hear and feel you."

He threw his head back in such a laughter that his top hat fell onto the floor. He didn't seem to care. He leaned back toward me and continued his point, "Have you seen, heard and felt things in dreams?"

"I suppose," I said trying to remember the last time I had a dream.

He continued laughing and said, "Well, then how do you know this isn't the dream? Or how do you know that dream and reality are separate? How do know you exist at all?" He made his last point by poking me with his cane again.

"Or you can be reasonable," I heard the voice of the old man again. "Maybe you're crazy," he said raising an eyebrow at me as I turned around. "Maybe you're on hallucigenics. Maybe everything you perceive to be happening is actually happening, and you're getting gaps in your memory from the blows you've taken to the head. Have you considered that?"

"Some of it, yeah," I said with a little surety.

"Good," he said pointing a steady finger at the other man continuing with, "At least you're not like the mad man."

"I'm not mad," said the mad mad stepping up to lean on the wire mesh, which didn't seem to have barbed wire this time around. "I'm enlightened," he said sternly to the old man.

"You're a fool. You just want to feel smarter than me. That's why you wear that ridiculous outfit," he said with a spray of spit coming out as he bit off the sentence. "You make your outsides look nice, but inside you're a mess. At least I don't try to hide it."

I wanted to speak, but neither of the two looked like they remembered I was here. I started to think about my situation again, and it hurt. I pulled my hair and close my eyes. I screamed again, and the room sounded different.

I stood up and quickly examined the rooms. Exactly as it was when I got here. The mad man and old man were gone.

"Come back!" I yelled at the walls. "Come back now!"

I cried again and leaned on my arc for support.

"Jonathan! Old man! Mad man!" I yelled desperately.

I started to think about what everyone was talking about. It was all about me? What did that mean? I couldn't figure out anything from it. It was just a useless phrase. I wasn't that important anyway.

How did they expect me to just start understanding? Or we're they even real?

Now I sounded like Mad Man.

I looked around the room for something to get a hold of. I just wanted something that made sense. The only thing that made sense was the arc. That didn't change, but not even the walls made sense. They seemed to change on a whim.

I just had to wait until my torment came back full force.

Chapter 5: The Mirage

I headed towards the corner of the room. Tears began to fill in my eyes. "God why? Why do I deserve this?" I began to cry as my lips were quivering. I buried my head in my arms as I was crouched down in the corner. I cried so hard that I passed out from exhausted.

When I awoke I was still sprawled out on the floor. Nothing strange had occurred that I had taken notice to. Reason, the word came back to me. If I didn't want to go mad I would need to use logic. I reached my feat and begun to pace the floor. I can't use logic to decipher this, because this is just to strange. I killed my sister, saw a boy, my friend Johnathan, get disembodied, my other friends were probably dead, and I was raped.

First thing is where am I? The figure had said it was the tunnels under the school, but I didn't think they were this advanced.

My thoughts were interrupted when a green mist rolled into the room. I immediately assumed a defensive position. It felt like this veil of fear and depression had dropped over me. The smell of blood had again met my nose. Something seemed...familiar about the scent though. Could it have been Johnathan's or could it even have been my sister's? I herd the sound of trickling water and it seemed to grow louder and LOUDER! It now sounded like a rushing torrent a few seconds latter. A figure seemed to have sat up. It was soaked in blood. I looked closer, fear ran down my spine with realization. It was my sister! She got up. Her entire body was soaked in blood. I could only stare in shock as she rose her figure and pointed at me!

"You did this to me!" Her voice was raspy and it seemed to have a certain power to it.

"No, ... Payton...I c-couldn't...I couldn't have it''s not my fault."

"They raped me and then you go and kill me. What kind of big sister are you?"

I closed my eyes, "You're not're dead." I opened my eyes and she and the mist was gone. I then felt something dripping on me from the ceiling. I reached to where it was and brought it to my face it was blood. I looked up and I began quivering with fear as I my sister hanging from the ceiling. She had been carved up just like Johnathan.

The rope began to lower. I was stricken with so much fear that I ran under the arc. The lowering had stopped. She was facing away from me. All I could see was her legs. Then the body began bouncing off the arc and turning around. I ran out the other side of the arc.

I turned to look and she was right there in my face just a few inches away from me. Her face was decayed and her eyes were hazel, but her eyes are normally blue.

"Look what you did." I screamed which fear and ran to the wire mesh and began trying to press through, but the barbwire was cutting me. I turned to look again and she was mythatically making her way towards me. I began to press even harder as she neared.

Chapter 6: At the End of Myself

"You're not real," I repeated five or six times. The barbed wire was cutting deep, and I didn't think I could take the pain anymore.

Then the mesh fell away and I rolled into a room that looked nearly identical to mine except that he walls had a different spray of dirt along them. The cuts were gone now. "What the hell?" I asked looking around. The walls were all in tact. No sign of my sister or the wire mesh or the barbed wire.

As I scanned the room, I saw The Mad Man standing behind his own arc. "You still don't get it do you?" He asked laughing as he walked around the arc.

I couldn't hold myself back. I ran and wrapped my arms tightly around him. I cried into his shoulder and asked, "What's going on?"

I heard The Old Man from behind me say, "This is all real. It's happening to you."

The Mad Man let go of me - and I say that as if he ever began to hug me, which he didn't - and walked over to the door. He popped it open almost as a demonstration that the lock wasn't real or that it could be changed. He simply said, "But it isn't."

"What does that even mean? Don't talk in riddles to me!" I yelled not caring that someone would probably hear me.

"This is about you. You've known this the whole time, but you haven't accepted it yet," The Mad Man replied with a sad look in his eyes.

"You haven't been listening to us," The Old Man added. Something about their voices made me want to listen to them, but I couldn't understand a word of what they were saying.

Then he came in. The nameless mystery man who brought me here. "Get the hell out!" I yelled at him. I backed far enough that The Mad Man and The Old Man were next to me.

"He can't," The Mad Man said as if it were a well known fact.

"No, he's quite right," that man said. The Dark One. That's who he was. Until I knew his name, I wouldn't think of him as anything else.

"Who are you?" I screamed at him.

"But we've all told you," he said as if there was something I wasn't getting. He strode toward me and grabbed my face tightly with a large hand and spat the words out more than said them, "It's. About. You."

The Old Man pushed him off and said, "She doesn't understand."

"What don't I understand?" I asked. "Why won't you tell me?"

"You've always pretended I didn't exist," he said pointing an accusing finger at me. "I've always been there, but you never believed I was. You always believed in the old man most!"

Then I heard the innocent voice behind me. "Most of all, you pretended I wasn't there." It was Jonathan. He was standing behind us all with his arms limp at his sides. "I had to come here with you so you would know I was with you," he continued in his usual innocent voice.

My heart melted. I thought he was dead.

Then as if answering my thought he said, "They could never kill me."

"How is this possible?" I asked, but I was already starting to realize what everything meant.

"It isn't," said The Mad Man stepping next to the Dark One.

"But it is," The Old Man added stepping to the other side of the Dark One.

The Dark One didn't fight and didn't come toward me. He merely stood there and asked, "Come on. Don't you know it can be both?"

Then I blinked and they were gone. I turned to see if Jonathan was still there, and he was. "You're real?" I asked him.

"Of course I am," he said like it was a stupid question.

"So if this is about me..." I started then grabbed my hair as I thought deeper about it.

"They've been saying it wrong," he said tilting his head at me. "This is..." He was cut off by an ear-piercing shot that made me cringe. My hearing took a second to come back, but then there it was.

Jonathan rocked on his heel and started to fall backward. A bullet had hit him in the head. I screamed in terror and turned to see who it was. It was the torture expert. He was the man I despised the most.

"I'm real too," he said laughing as he lowered his gun and walked into the room. Then he dropped his eyes and said, "We have unfinished business."

I turned around and saw Jonathan lying on the ground. His lifeless body was in the same position he would've probably taken if lying down for a nap.

Then I felt it. That hypnotic feeling that drew me toward blood. This time was different, though. I didn't want to fight it.

"What are you doing?!" The torture expert screamed.

I reached down and I put my hand on Jonathan's chest. It was warm, but not the warm you would expect. It felt like it was more than a body, and it obviously was.

My hand went into his chest without breaking skin and I reached his heart. When my fingers touched it, I felt a surge of energy flow into my arm. It started to fill my body. All I saw was light for some time.

When my vision cleared up, Jonathan was gone. I stood up and turned around to see the torture expert smiling at me. "You can't win this," he growled more than said.

He raised my hand at him, and he took a step back.

I set my jaw as a final tear rolled down my face, and I ran at him as fast as I could. He hit a wall and I reached to his chest. My hand went straight through it, and my vision started to blur into light. I screamed with all of the energy I had left, and I felt something like sand start to fall around my arm.

When I could see, there was a pile of ash in front of me. I looked up at the room and said, "This is me."

The world started to fade around me, and I found myself standing in the room where I'd started this. There was no man standing in there. All of this had happened in my head so it wasn't all real, but it was real because it was me.

"So that all really happened to you?" Ralph asked me skeptically.

I simply nodded and said, "It's probably because of my... Well... Ability, I guess. It's brought me to a place in myself where no one else goes. Especially not like that."
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
I might still post tomorrow, but I'm just saying it doesn't matter that much for you.
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
You don't have to respond in the last round. I can clarify at the end of the story that if you forfeit, points should not be deducted from your score over that since you're just supposed to write "the end" and you had a personal conflict.
Posted by lannan13 2 years ago
Could you please hold off until Saturday to respond to this debate? I have a CyberPatriot comp the whole weekend.
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
To be fair though, Jonathan was supposed to be gone.
Posted by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Oh sorry, I couldn't figure out what was going on toward the end :P
Posted by lannan13 2 years ago
Hey John, the organ torture happend to Johny not the main character.
Posted by kbub 2 years ago
Vote Placed by PotBelliedGeek 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: I will be awarding points as follows: Originality (arguments): 3 points S&G: 1 point. Style, including character and plot development (sources): 2 points Imagery (conduct): 1 point S&G go to pro, as con made a few noticeable errors. Three points will go to pro for originality, as opposed to con who seemed to be following a cliche template. Imagery goes to con, as his description were very physical, as opposed to pro, whose imagery seemed metaphorical. Style and development go to pro, as her characters were well developed, and here theme generated plot layers.
Vote Placed by tylergraham95 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Both were very enjoyable to read. S&G goes to pro for avoiding many critical spelling and error mistakes, unlike con. Args go to Pro for writing in a way I found to be much more interesting, and enjoyable. The story developed under pro in a much more pleasant way, to me.
Vote Placed by SeventhProfessor 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct- Neither side showed a lack of conduct. S.G- Despite using the wrong form of it's/its several times, Con committed possibly the greatest grammar crime known to man- "could of" instead of "could've/could have". S/G to Pro. Args- Con's chapters lacked any character development or emotion, and simply stated facts. Args to Pro. Sources are tied.