bossyburrito
jwesbruce

DDO is a satanic website that worships Satan.

jwesbruce

bossyburrito

Pro

Sorry that Im reposting this, my opponent decided to back out of the last one. In this debate I will try to prove that the website we are on right now, Debate.org, is a satanical website that worships Satan.
Definitions (Dictionary.com) :
Satan: The chief evil spirit; the great adversary of humanity; the devil.
Satanical: Characteristic of or befitting Satan; extremely wicked; devillike; diabolical.
First round for acceptance.
jwesbruce

Con

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

This should interesting.

BOP is on you.

Accepted.
bossyburrito

Pro

For my first argument, I will have to point to the fact that in the religion section on users profiles, there are choices other than a complete and total belief in the Christian God. I find this to point directly to satanism. You can also note that at one point in the past, this website had a total of 666 registered users, which is extremely unholy. For my last argument for this round, i would like to point to a satanic symbol in the Debate.org logo at the top of the screen. I have provided close up pictures of this horrible logo: http://www.flickr.com...
jwesbruce

Con

"there are choices other than a complete and total belief in the Christian God. I find this to point directly to satanism"

I counter with saying I do not find it directly pointing to satanism.

And plus some Christians don't believe in hell.

If Debate.org's choices of religions followed as:

What most closely relates to your spiritual beliefs, check any that apply
:

1. Luciferianism _____

2. Palladists _____

3. Our Lady of Endor Coven _____

4. LaVeyan Satanism _____

5. The Yazidis _____

6. Temple of Set _____

7. First Satanic Church _____

8. The Church of Satan _____

9. Order of Nine Angels _____

10. Sinister Tribes _____

If you do not see your gathering here, don't worry! Simply write it on this line ____________. It must contain the following letters: t. a. a. n. s. Your answer will be pending while we review it.

Then you'd definitely have a case, but as it is--not so much.

"this website had a total of 666 registered users"

And then it had 777 users, which is an extremely holy number. In retaining said number, God forgave the website forever afterwards. Problem Solved!

Now lets get to the real meat of the bones here.

PRO has offered us a link. On this link we see three images. From right to left they zoom-in even more and more and more...until we arrive at the left image. I studied the image for awhile. At first it looked like a 6 and a 6 and then a confused 6 beneath those. Then more like two gas cans sitting on a log which was held up by the other gas can, all in a door way. And then it looked like a man's precious on a table that measured to 6.66 inches. But then I saw it. It wasn't the image itself we were supposed to be looking at. It was what was beneath those images.

On this link ladies and gentlemen:

http://www.flickr.com...

You do indeed see something horrifying, and it comes in form of:

"l"......................................................."o"................................................"l"

Ladies and gentlemen if you put the three together you have...lol. Thats right....laughing out loud.

Now lets ask ourselves why would there be a:

Beneath each of these images. I'm not trying to start Salem Witch Trials or anything. I'm simply throwing a question out there. Why...would PRO put

"l"......................................................."o"..............................................."l"

beneath these images? Who is PRO really? Why would he be laughing at us when showing us these images?

Why would PRO want to prove this site satanic? Maybe, just maybe, because if he succeeds in doing so he can attract satan worshippers here?

So I ask again

Who is PRO, really?

bossyburrito

Pro

1.Every religion that is not Christianity indirectly helps Satan conquer heaven!
2.Do you have proof that a glitch in the system didn't skip 777? I have proof of 666, as shown here:http://www.flickr.com...
3. If you looked closely at the letters, you will see that the final L is actually an I! This stands for Lucifer Oughta ingestpoison. My case stands.
jwesbruce

Con

1. Mormons don't help Satan, just ask them. Muslims don't, just ask them. Buddhists don't, just ask them. Hindus don't, just ask them. Jews don't, just ask them. Chineese traditionalists don't, just ask them. The only groups that seek to help Satan and therein are the only ones you can conclusively say help the hypothetical devil are the ten groups I offered in the previous round. And DDO doesn't offer any of those 10 groups as choices.

2. "Do you have proof that a glitch in the system didn't skip 777?"

--That's not my BOP hombre.

"I have proof of 666, as shown here:http://www.flickr.com...;

See now this comes back to my original question: Who is PRO? This photo as of 2:15 A.M. was submitted, according flickr.com, 15 minutes ago. Now 15 minutes ago, according to my profile's record, I just posted my Round 2 argument. All the other photos, the one's with

l............................................o.........................................l

beneath them, were posted 2 hours ago: well before the debate. So as it appears to me the original evidence was so inconclusive that PRO tamperred and submitted new evidence.

BUT

PRO did this in such a panicked rush that he forgot to cover his tracks.

Viewers please, at this moment, go to:

http://www.flickr.com...

The image is not even a blow-up. PRO forgot to fake the zoom-in. This new "evidence" labeled "PROOF" is just a picture on the paint program with red brush on it. Look to the "4" and "," and "9" under the red scribbles.

Now onto his last leg:

"If you looked closely at the letters, you will see that the final L is actually an I! This stands for Lucifer Oughta ingestpoison"

1. Not Buying.

2. Your evading the question by acting like that wasn't a "L." We all know it was.

3. So it comes back to the question. Who is PRO? And what is PRO's motivation to be tampering with such evidence to prove DDO a satanic site? Could PRO, himself, be the....

http://www.sodahead.com...

?

Your case is dead.

The only thing in question, sir, is you.

bossyburrito

Pro

1. Hindu's don't support our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and therefore they are doing the devils bidding.
2. Satan tampered with my Flickr account and made it seem like i faked that photo! THAT IS THE DEVILS WORK.
3. Ok, you got me. It was an L. It stands for Lord Obliterate Lucifer.
4.WTF. You try to say i am the devil, which would be like a tire wanting to make more potholes. I FIGURED IT OUT! CON IS THE DEVIL! It all makes sense now!
jwesbruce

Con

PRO'S CLOSING CASE

1. Just ask the Hindus. They're nice people. They'll explain the whole one tower, multiple ladders things to you.

2. Which means Satan also tampered with your Debate.org account, for the third round, because you posted the link for the new pieace of evidence in the third round.

3. Your story changes too many times, not buying it.

4. I was actually saying your a hot girl waiting on the devil's very word. Literally, what the picture showed. I ain't no satan, c'mon now.

NEW BREAKTHROUGH

PRO just said Satan hacked his account!!!

Subsequently of Satan hacking into PRO's flickr account and then hacking into his debate.org account for third round arguments----- We can clearly see Satan himself has invested interest in winning this debate for PRO, bossyburrito.

Which means my theory, all along, was correct.

Satan wants the hot girl, PRO, to win so satan worshippers will come to this site.

PRO's case has failed as there have been too many admitted hacks, lies, false evidences presented to judges, and a BOP thats far from being met as such.

But don't worry bossyburrito, we'll get Satan back!

HELP ME AND PRO END SATAN'S CONSPIRACY

VOTE CON

Posted by bossyburrito 4 years ago
bossyburrito
"--That's not my BOP hombre."
It actually was.
Also, it really was loi.
Posted by bossyburrito 4 years ago
bossyburrito
No troll here
Posted by MouthWash 5 years ago
MouthWash
Troll debate is troll.
Posted by bossyburrito 5 years ago
bossyburrito
REDUNDANCY IS LIKE KRYPTONITE To SATAN.
Posted by johnnyboy54 5 years ago
johnnyboy54
The title is a little redundant, don't you think?
Posted by bossyburrito 5 years ago
bossyburrito
@imabench
To end the conspiracy accept God as our one and only holy light!
Posted by bossyburrito 5 years ago
bossyburrito
Wait, so Satan hacked my account and did a shoddy job at debating in Order for me to win? Lol this was a fun debate anyways
Vote Placed by RyozoTabikashi 5 years ago
RyozoTabikashi
bossyburritojwesbruceTied
Reasons for voting decision: Comment:
Vote Placed by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
bossyburritojwesbruceTied
Reasons for voting decision: I WANNA END THE SATAN CONSPIRACY TOO!
Vote Placed by Travniki 5 years ago
Travniki
bossyburritojwesbruceTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro got lazy and was less entewrtaining