Max.Wallace
Zarium

DDO is an unhealthy site.

Max.Wallace

Pro

Their ads are suggesting we eat mass produced pizza. That's a fact.
Zarium

Con

Debate Accepted.

Clarrifications : I am not a Global Warmist - I am not a Buddhist. (this is within context with a previous debate, so they cannot be used to forfeit round(s))

Definition :

Unhealthy

adjective

1. harmful to health.

Of course we assume the site being 'unhealthy' represents the users of the site, as the site itself has no immune system (apart from potential virus threats, as in Computer terms).

My Stance on the matter is that this site is not unhealthy for the members, to which I will clarify in later Rounds.

Over to you - Pro.
Max.Wallace

Pro

sorry, had the flu and lots of work, my final argument ill be breathtaking, be prepared.
Zarium

Con

For the sake of fair play, and as being sick is unavoidable all the time, I will not add arguments to this round of the debate.

I have my oxygen tank ready Pro, Knock my socks off.
Max.Wallace

Pro

What healthy website would be flashing pizza ads at us if they wished us to be healthy? Certainly thee are some fellow debaters here that have been enticed to pick up the phone or run to the fridge for some tasty treat because of this sites ads. Have you no common sense?
Zarium

Con

Last round my opponent promised a breath-taking round, I had my socks on and his response is liken to an elderly dog, breathing its warm breath down by legs. It is summer where I am, it was not a request, but me begging for help, its' too damn hot! haha

Now to defend my stance :

Have I no common sense?
Ironic, as that is literally what I was thinking as I read your response.

2 companies have made a mutual agreement to share funds so a website has images of what they asked for. This generates income for the owners of this site (which you love to whinge about, but keep coming back too), to keep it running.

The restaurant selling this pizza in no way wish for anyone to be unhealthy, they simply want money. It is up to the common sense of the average human being, to decide if it is good for them to have this junk food.

They happen to know the predilection that debaters are also somewhat lazy (cooking wise, of course there are exceptions), so this is a perfect platform to advertise for their product - the maximum bang for their buck so to say.

I myself, simply faze out the adverts, I rarely even notice they are there, and thus I do not get tempted. If I happen to see an add, guess what? I don't buy it, because I do not need it (Common sense).

Note: If you are going to make these kinds of debates, at least make your responses funny man, Seriously.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: CodingSource// Mod action: Removed<

5 points to Con (Conduct, S&G, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Both sides didn't show reliable sources, and it is understandable why. However, there are many articles, and even tutorials for web designers, that show this kind of earning additional money instead of page visits. And last thing, always start the first letter in the sentence with a capital letter.

[*Reason for removal*] Not an RFD. All the voter does is explain why he's not awarding sources and a general issue with sentence structure that isn't applied to either debater specifically and is not sufficient warrant an S&G point.
************************************************************************
Posted by Zarium 1 year ago
Zarium
*sandbags ready*
Posted by Zarium 1 year ago
Zarium
There we go - the expected deluge :)

I am sorry that you had the Flu - being sick sucks. Plenty of rest, Heat yourself up (even though you want too) - Drink water in sips, but large volumes over time (Replace your fluids and replenish your cells, to combat your sickness faster), and salty broth/soups (I have found meat ones, like beef or chicken do wonders, and help the sore throat too).

This usually keeps my sickness bouts down to 4-5 days, but that's when I recognize I'm getting sick and get the routine kicked in by day 2, Hope it helps though!
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Bring your guillotine, Commie.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
UTI is a slave master, and a DDO contributor. That is the truth. Pay up STUpiDENT's......
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Sources please.........What's the code but a form of hell for many? Bring it.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Experian? Want to donate a slice of your flesh to that one?
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Progressive Insurance anyone? You can bang a lizard!!!!
Posted by CodingSource 1 year ago
CodingSource
Wait a minute. Just read the forum and found out that DDO stands for Debate Dot Org. Man, if you say that this site is unhealthy then go out and immune yourself first. Immune yourself by re-organizing and reading a lot before coming back so you would be a much better debater. Just saying.
Posted by CodingSource 1 year ago
CodingSource
Dungeons & Dragons Online a unhealthy site? How come? What makes it unhealthy? Can you state the reasons why? This debate is a no-goner but I think it has the potential to be one of the craziest and funniest debates ever. Max.Wallace has been debating on crazy debates that has little effect on humanity sense but at least it makes me have a little bit fun in this site. Zarium, on the other hand, has been debating in such debate that I don't think I could ever accept and a correcter of silly debates :)

By the way, I'm rooting for Con to win this debate :P.