cheesedingo1
imabench

DDO should have a forum section devoted to topics of sex and all things orgasmic

imabench
Started: 4/10/2012 Category: Arts

cheesedingo1

Pro

First Round: Acceptance. I debate Imabench on this topic because of his intelligence on this topic.MY REASONING: 1. DDO discusses sex a lot.2. There are sexy debaters (i.e. Me, Koopin, lickdafoot, tuf, royalpalidan)3. because i said so.LET THE SEX DEBATE BEGIN.
imabench

Con

I accept this debate and will argue that DDO should NOT have a forum for sex and anything orgasmic for the following reasons.

1) It will be ground zero for pornography rings forming on DDO
2) Thett3, Royal, Lickdafoot, and TUF would spam the f*ck out of it with forums about "Whose the cuter couple"
3) FREEDO would be banned for being unable to stop himself from posting tons of porn in the forums
4) If young debaters wandered into the forum thread their precious innocence would be lost
5) Such threads in the forum would range from "What is a Cleveland Steamer?" to "Rodeo Sex, Rape or not rape?" which would be frowned upon
6) It would make thirteen year old girls on this site to post pornographic pictures of themselves
7) It would make nineteen year old GUYS post pornographic pictures of themselves on DDO
8) It would complicate my plans for a DDO Orgy when the apocalypse comes (See my debate about the issue)
9) Inferno may come back and post nude pictures of himself to harass Royal or LDF.
10) Koopin, Thaddeus, or Thett3 might post nude pictures of themselves and their sexiness would crash the site
11) Rick Santorum will be president in 2012 and since he wants to ban porn such a forum would thus make DDO a criminal organization
12) Rick Santorum would actually be in the forum since his last name literally means the fecal byproduct of anal sex, so this site would cause Rick Santorum to be impeached since he would be participating in an illegal action

That is all for now, I will now allow the Pro to make his case, other than that,

cheesedingo1

Pro

1)Ok, so my opponent in several of his points states that people will just porn the hell of this new forum page. By saying that we should have a forum about sex its about TALKING about sex. Not actual sex.

2) For his second point, he talks about the stupid debating over "who's the cuter couple?". Unless they're all having sex and orgasms and talking about it, this won't happen. Now, if we had a forum discussing "who would win in a mud wrestle, Lickdafoot, or Royalpalidan?", Im pretty sure that would be something far more interesting.

3) Read argument 1.

4) Most children nowadays learn about sex at a very young age. Almost noone under the age of 13 is on this site. Therefore, no one is going to lose their "precios innocence". And on DDO, honestly, we talk about sex enough for everyone to see it anyway.

5) So, Imabench, you think that as soon as they have a sex section, everyone is gonna be all "rape" and "cleaveland steamers" and "indiana hot pockets"? Do you think that that's what's going to happen? The point of having it is so that we can talk about sh*t like sex and "legendary DDO apocolypse orgies" freely, and without restraint. No more "personal" forum topics. Yes more "sex" forum topics!!!!!!

6) Has society fallen that much that people would post porn on a DEBATE SITE? Really? Its about debate. The most sexual we get is when we talk about mud wrestling between Royalpalidan and Lickdafoot (look at point 2) or legendary DDO sex orgies. I doubt teenage women would post nude pics of themselves on a debate site.

7) Read argument 1.

8) I don't see how this complicates it. It would in fact HELP it. If we talked about mud wrestling and sex and orgies before the apocalypse sex orgie, It would make everyone more hyped up and ready for the debate sex gathering. So, it would only make things better for the Orgie!

9) Im sure Thett3 and TUF would digitally beat the sh*t out of him if that happened...

10) Im sorry, I can't argue that point. Thats too damn true. Except the people that manage this site might come up with some powerful firewalls..... But then again, think. If that would happen, wouldn't royal, LDF, and other hot DDO'ers do it too? Damn. Those better be good firewalls.

11) Rick Santorum dropped out of the race, so this point is irrelevant.....

12)He's already out of the race, again, Romney means flowing river. Im not going to go into detail about what it means by "flowing river", but Im pretty sure you can all understand what that means. So Mitt and Santorum would both lose.

Now, onto my points.

1) DDO discusses sex a lot. See argument one on the rebutle.

2)He kind of only strengthened that point?

3) Cant really rebutle that.....

Now. I want you all to close your eyes and think............... Are you still reading this? I SAID CLOSE YOUR EYES! Now. Imagine you are on the computer. You have just been dumped by a signifacant other, right after what you thought was a sexually tense fight. Now, your left alone, still sexually tense, and then, all of a sudden, you see Cheesedingo1, LDF, TUF, Royalpalidan, Koopin, Thaddeus, and other sexy debaters are all having a very sexually tense argument forum. You realize, YOUR NOT ALONE.
imabench

Con

- Pornography rings -
" we should have a forum about sex its about TALKING about sex. Not actual sex."
Do you know what happened the last time that DDO had a sex thread? DDO used to have a sex thread but it was so popular that people thought the thread should leave DDO and form its own website.

Well it did.

We call it Chat Roulette....

Point is, A sex forum on DDO would sooner or later resort to women just scrolling through trying to see whats up while guys post youtube videos of themselves choking the chicken right in front of the camera. That is NOT something that DDO needs........ Again

- Spam -
"For his second point, he talks about the stupid debating over "who's the cuter couple?". Unless they're all having sex and orgasms and talking about it, this won't happen"

They ARE having sex and orgasims and talking about it! Here are some of the forum threads that relate to or were started by TUF, Thett, Royal, or LDF.
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Took me about 14 seconds to find them.

These four routinely talk about themselves and how much they love each other. Any sex forum would quickly be overwhelmed with their spam, and when Inferno starts spamming in that forum all hope will be lost.

"Now, if we had a forum discussing "who would win in a mud wrestle, Lickdafoot, or Royalpalidan?", Im pretty sure that would be something far more interesting."

F*CK DAMMIT NOW I NEED A DIFFERENT TROLL DEBATE FOR SUNDAY -_____-

- Posting porn in the forums -
There would be a lot of porn in this sex forum since there is tons of porn posted on this site every day. Nobody ever notices because Innomen deletes it before anyone notices, but there is so much of it that Innomen hasnt slept in weeks. Even when he does sleep though, he has trouble sleeping due to the stuff he deletes from the site.

Porn is a problem on this site, we dont want to drive Innomen insane always monitoring a forum that would attract any more of it.

- Losing innocence at a young age -
" Most children nowadays learn about sex at a very young age. Almost noone under the age of 13 is on this site. Therefore, no one is going to lose their "precios innocence"

This does happen quite frequently and I was behind it a couple of times. Some of you remember when Gabby2222 was an issue to this site, on one of her debates I used phrases like sex slave, Cleveland Steamer, Rodeo sex, sex dungeon, and other phrases to the point where the debate was taken down.

On another note, people as young as 13 are on this site, however they often hide their identites by lying about their age. Do you think 1dustpelt is really 41 years old? Doubtful.

If a sex thread were made then young children would have their innocence blown to bits, and before you know it DDO will be getting sued by parents wondering how their kids heard that sperm is an effective teeth whitener.....

- Weird forum topics -
"The point of having it is so that we can talk about sh*t like sex and "legendary DDO apocolypse orgies" freely, and without restraint"

But there is a limit to how far we can go. This site is already very lenient in how sexual things can be, I have openly debated about how having one testicle is better than having three, but if a sex thread were implemented people would assume that there would be no rules.

There are lines that are crossed when it comes to talking about sex. I have personally seen debates titled "Goats have the best vagina's" and then the Pro elaborates on how good it feels. If there were a sex forum though these threads would be widespread and uncontrollable, and I know that because I would be losing my mind by posting so many different topics.....

- Young girls posting pictures of themselves -
" I doubt teenage women would post nude pics of themselves on a debate site."

Have you seen Facebook these days? 13 year old girls are some of the horniest people in the world when they think they look hot, and most of the time they dont but they think they do and proceed anyways. A sex thread on DDO would be like a strip club except all the girls are 10 years younger then typical whores and all the guys would be one year younger than those who go to strip clubs.....

I do not want DDO to stand for Double D Orgies...... I want it to stand for AMERICA

- Guys would post pics of themselves online -

Chat Roulette.....

- It would complicate plans for an apocalyptic DDO orgy -
"If we talked about mud wrestling and sex and orgies before the apocalypse sex orgie, It would make everyone more hyped up and ready for the debate sex gathering."

That is completely true but then I would lose my monopoly on being able to control what happens in such an orgy, which goes against my interests and everyone else who has their own idea of what an apocalyptic orgy would entail and how they would run it.

Main point of this argument, Sex thread = copyright infringement.

- Harassment from Inferno -
"Im sure Thett3 and TUF would digitally beat the sh*t out of him if that happened..."

Only askbob could do that, and he was banned a while ago so Inferno would be allowed to troll and rage the sex forum....

- Sexiness of certain members could crash the site -
"people that manage this site might come up with some powerful firewalls"

Fight smoking hotness with FIRE-walls? that will only heat up things if my intentionally screwed up logic can be applied in this case.

You cannot combat the hotness of DDO members without massive coldwalls because Juggle doesnt care about this site anymore....

- Rick Santorum will be president in 2012 and ban porn -
"Rick Santorum dropped out of the race, so this point is irrelevant....."
Correction, he dropped out of the race for president of the United States, I was referring to the president of DDO.....

The point stands

As for the Romney response, hes not running for president of DDO hes running for president of America.

The Pro's arguments:
1) DDO has sex a lot,
It talks about it too much without a sex forum, if there were a sex forum it would quickly be overrun with nude 13 year olds, crap from Inferno, and lovy-gooey- mushy-lovey-crap from the fearsome foursome of TUF, Thett, Royal, and LDF

2) There are sexy debaters,
TOO sexy, and a gathering place for all of them would crash the site forever, something I think we can agree would be cool but ultimately unfortunate.

3) Because I said so,
Your a cheese dingo debating a bench, no one should take any advice from any of us. Except in this case, for this time you should take advice only from me.

DDO doesnt need to spawn a Chat Roulette, a pornography ring, or a generation of slutty 13 year olds being hit on by 19 year olds......................................................................................................................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Yet
cheesedingo1

Pro

My opponent's main argument is that if we do this, we will develope another chat roulette. This is a debate site. Its not a porn site, or a pervert site. But, everyone has urges, everyone has one of those days, and we all obviously talk about it a lot (for proof, look at the majority of my debates, including this one). This is DDO, not a porn site. People come onto this site looking for a debate with people, not for porn. By having this forum section added, we can ignore putting topics about sex on different forum sections like under personal, or religion. o.0

The majority of the threads my opponent provided were about who is a better couple, and the only one that had to do with sex was the one the TUF came up with about what makes sex good. Some of these just had a conflict between the two parties, but not about the couple topic. I agree, LDF,TUF, Royal, and Thett all need to STFU. The couple sh*t is getting annoying.

And sorry for taking your troll debate, my apolagies. :)

For the argument about Innomen, my heart go's out to him. :'(

On the argument about destroying a young ones purity on this site, he kind of isn't helping when he states that he did this with Gabby2222...... but anyway, on this debate site, there are lots of video debates such as rap battles or video discussions, so everyone can pretty much tell if they're age is what they are. And 1dustpelt is an exception.

My opponent then says that people will start discussing "goat vaginas" and "rodeo sex" and "steemrolling cleavland" and blah de blah de blah.... Has this world fallen that much that as soon as a DEBATING site allows discussions of sex that all will jump in immediately and take it too the extreme? ..... If i left it there, my opponent would say "yes, of course they would", but when people come to a debate site, they come to debate, not to look at porn. Having a sex forum would allow people to have controversal topics about sex. Not post porn.

On my opponents argument on teenage women posting pics of themselves, remember, this is a DEBATE site. If they want to post porn pics, DO IT ON A PORN SITE!

I don't want DDO to stand for Double D orgies either, but Debating Dreamy Orgies has a nice ring to it....

An orgy doesn't have structure, the point is to be wild and horny. A great man once said "when one is horny, anything can happen."

My opponent's argument on having askbob only being able to digitally beat the sh*t out of people, ive seen TUF's abs.(long story). He could do it if he wanted to.

Then we can have coldwalls.I could easily make one. I live in motherf*ckin' alaska. I'm surrounded by coldwalls.

No one likes Rick Santorum, and if there was a president of DDO, Koopin would win. No doubt.

Rebutles on my argument:

1)already covered all of this.

2)Coldwalls. End of story.

3)Dingo's piss cheese on benches..... sorry.....

and...... yet? THEN WHEN!
imabench

Con

" People come onto this site looking for a debate with people, not for porn. By having this forum section added, we can ignore putting topics about sex on different forum sections like under personal, or religion. o.0"

I come onto this site specifically for porn. I look at Steven Hawkings profile picture, I see cycle through the thread petitions to get Royal to post her picture, and I frequently monitor the activity of LDF to see what shes up to and if I can be aroused by it.... Have you seen her rap video debate? the only thing hotter then the mad rhymes she drops is her!

Also the reason that sex is spread over many different forums is so that they cannot unite under one and ravage the site again.

Long ago, the great elders of DDO agreed that no sex thread would be made, and thus anything that counted as sex would be divided under society, personal, misc, religion, and a few other forums. By doing this the threat of pornographic takeover of DDO was eliminated by using the same strategy that Voldemort used to hide his horcruxes, to ensure survival they had to be divided and spread across boundaries, which is exactly what we must do now.

A Sex thread is the Voldemort of DDO

" I agree, LDF,TUF, Royal, and Thett all need to STFU. The couple sh*t is getting annoying."

And a sex thread would not limit their spamming, it only opens up a whole new universe to spread their adorable bullsh*t into.... Which is something that DDO does not need.

"On the argument about destroying a young ones purity on this site, he kind of isn't helping when he states that he did this with Gabby2222"

It most certainly does because even without a sex thread people's innocence are destroyed on this site, and I have done that because i felt like trolling... A sex thread would allow the really twisted people to post terms they heard of all over DDO 0_0

' 1dustpelt is an exception."
People lie about their age all the time! Hell 16kadams made himself 100 years old and gave himself the same birthday as Ronald Reagan at one point, and others have done the same.

http://www.debate.org...
Here are some DDO graphics, do you really think that 12% of everyone on this site (4,000 people total) really make over $150,000 a year

(For the record 16kadams also claims that he makes 150,000+ a year.

Point is people lie about their age all the time which means there is a good amount of young innocent children on this site, a sex thread will only twist their fragile minds to the point where they break when they click on topics like "Why 69 is my favorite number" or "How do you get green hair dye out of your ball hair?"

"On my opponents argument on teenage women posting pics of themselves, remember, this is a DEBATE site. If they want to post porn pics, DO IT ON A PORN SITE! "

Two seconds later he says this,

"My opponent's argument on having askbob only being able to digitally beat the sh*t out of people, ive seen TUF's abs.(long story). He could do it if he wanted to."

This just proves that people post pornographic pics of themselves even WITHOUT a sex thread, and the fact that TUF did this, TUF being one of the fearsome foursome who spam crap about cutest couple, then I could only irrationally yell that if DDO gets a sex forum then it will descend into porn posting since Cheesedingo has already seen a picture of TUF's photoshopped abs....

On another note Cheesedingo I did not know that you come onto this site just to look dudes abs..... No wonder why you want a sex thread!

"Then we can have coldwalls.I could easily make one. I live in motherf*ckin' alaska. I'm surrounded by coldwalls."
Well I live in Florida where Im surrounded by heat, the Miami Heat, Cubans, and Trayvon Martin protesters..... By the way how is an igloo supposed to help DDO from crashing from hot members on this site??

"No one likes Rick Santorum, and if there was a president of DDO, Koopin would win. No doubt."
1) Rick Santorum is very liked, In the primaries he polled very well among crazy people, crackheads, religious nutjobs, and braindead rodents
2) There is a president of DDO, Innomen, and the next president of DDO will be Darkkermit (Make sure you vote, election is in June :D)

"Dingo's piss cheese on benches..... sorry....."
Sounds like that could be made into a sex thread if "cheese" is a code word for Semen, Ladies Teeth Whitener, "Gentlemens toothpaste", or whatever it is kids call it these days.....

The yet reference refers to the apocalyptic DDO orgy, at that point we can then descend into a society of slutty 13 year olds.... Until then though we do not want a Voldemort on DDO
cheesedingo1

Pro

While all of this I agree with, when people originally come to DDO, honestly, we can all agree we come here for the soul porpose of debating. Then we look at LDF and Royal and then it changes. ONLY AFTER THAT THOUGH. DDO's purpose is debating and discussion, but making this forum will allow our real non-debating side to shine and discuss what truly matters in life:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Im pulling an Imabench here...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
SEX.

Yes, we all think about it. Hell, we all talk about it. We all NEED IT. Yes, need it.

On my opponents case on Voldermort, I AM HARRY POTTER. I will defeat all of the horcruxes, watch Koopin Die (as a representation of Dumbledore) and realize that TUF is really a good guy, like snake. I will destroy all of the debaters who apose me, and I may die, but I will come back to life..... AS CHEESEDINGO2. Yes, I will reincarnate so that this task may happen.

Again, I said that all of the sites listed didn't have to do with them debating who could have better sex, but who is a better couple. He has yet to rebutle that point, so it still stands strong.

Well, the creators of DDO can put up a survey to anyone who wants to look at those forums. They will have to answer subtle questions that don't involve esplicitly stating what sex is but will make all those who don't know what sex is have to leave. And if they cheat and use google for all the questions, its their fault that they lose their purity.

People do lie about ther age, but look at the link that my opponent provided. Only 21% is under the age of 17. So even less don't know about sex. My little brother, who is 9 knows about what sex is. And people who lie about their age, it's their own fault that they lose their purity if they lie about thier age hardcore like that.

Abs and sex are 2 different stories. Big woop, he did a rap battle without his shirt on. My abs are bigger. And on that point, doesn't everyone in life look down?!?!?!?!? I mean, if they don't know what a banana or an english mcmuffin is, then they got a serious problem.

sorry, im a pevert. :D

SEE?!?!?!?! My opponent agrees that Darkkermit, someone who ISNT RICK SANTORUM WILL BE DDO's NEXT PRESIDENT.He agrees, so I win this point automatically.

Piss kind of entails pee, just saying. IM a cheesedingo, so I piss out cheese. If I have a good day, it's gouda. Bad days, Parmesean.
And mostly, we "kids" stick to the classics, such as "our kids", our juices, or, our favorite, "baby batter butter".

My opponent does not go atainst my rebutles on my argument, so I assume that he agrees with coldwalls and several other points on my side.

In conclusion, having a sex thread would allow everyone who came here for debating purposes to talk about topics on sex.

I thank my opponent for a very fun debate, and having my first debate with over 1000 veiws. And I thank the Mods for not deleting this debate regardless of the fact that it breached itiquette over 100 times.

Vote for PRO! Vote Pro-Sex! A vote for pro is a vote for sex!
imabench

Con

"While all of this I agree with, when people originally come to DDO, honestly, we can all agree we come here for the soul porpose of debating. Then we look at LDF and Royal and then it changes. ONLY AFTER THAT THOUGH"

Yea but if theres a thread about Sex then the whole process will be made faster and soon everyone will have their computers oozing with semen......

" DDO's purpose is debating and discussion"

Then I am here for the wrong reason, im here to entertain because I am a raging attention whore but people actually like me for some reason (minus a handful of people) which is why I havent been banned yet.

"Yes, we all think about it. Hell, we all talk about it. We all NEED IT. Yes, need it. "

We all also need to sh*t once every few days but I certainly dont see a "Sh*t" topic on the threads. I also dont see any threads that allow people to talk about "Urinating", "Balls", or "Wiping" either....

"On my opponents case on Voldermort, I AM HARRY POTTER. I will defeat all of the horcruxes, watch Koopin Die (as a representation of Dumbledore) and realize that TUF is really a good guy, like snake"

First off, you are not Harry Potter because you misspelled SNAPE.
Secondly, you concede that a sex thread would be Voldemort to DDO.
Thirdly, you dont defeat horcruxes you destroy them
Fourth, Koopin never dies. He has been alive since 1488................... BC
Fifth, TUF isnt a good guy because he tries to keep LDF all to himself which SHOULD BE A CRIME CONSIDERING THE HOTNESS OF LDF

" I said that all of the sites listed didn't have to do with them debating who could have better sex, but who is a better couple. He has yet to rebutle that point, so it still stands strong."

Cuter Couple would go in the sex category because all cute couples have really rampant, hot sex. Its a fact. Their spam would flood into the Sex thread, along with Inferno's poems to Royal and LDF, and all my spamming of topics too.

"the creators of DDO can put up a survey to anyone who wants to look at those forums."

JUGGLE DOESNT GIVE A FLYING F*CK ABOUT DDO, If they did then there would be an "Obama" topic under the Big Issues Thread, This site would be flawless and not crash anymore right when people are typing their arguments, and everything would be in 3D......

"People do lie about ther age"

And they (women) also lie about their weight, height, how many ex boyfriends they have, and whether or not they wanna do it even though they are hammered drunk and after I blow $70 on beer for her and her b*tchy friends...

"My little brother, who is 9 knows about what sex is."

EVERYBODY knows what sex is, but when you read it out of a biology book those books describe sex like a teacher describes Calculus. Your brother doesnt know about how much of a thrill it is to do it, how awesome it feels to make a woman yell out God's name just by drilling her in the right spot with the right tool until you find oil, how hard it is to not fart when your about to release your Kracken, how f*cking hard it is to get on a condom when the timer to her changing her mind about having sex in the first place is approaching zero. Theres a lot your brother, and a lot of people on DDO, dont know about Sex.

MANATEES CAN SUCK THEIR OWN D*CK WITHOUT EVEN BENDING OVER

"Abs and sex are 2 different stories. Big woop, he did a rap battle without his shirt on. My abs are better photoshopped"

Thats not the point, the point is is that men are getting half naked on DDO right now when it DOESNT have a sex thread. Once DDO DOES get a sex thread men will be photoshopping their abs, then their asses, then their 2 inch d*cks all over DDO which is something I dont wanna see.

"Darkkermit....... WILL BE DDO's NEXT PRESIDENT" - Cheesedingo1"

Thank you for your support, we will need it and the support of our very handsome readers too ;D

I would also like to take this moment to

ask 16kadams on whether or not he will

continue Jimtimmy's campaign or run on a

platform that is not ridiculous......

"My opponent does not go atainst my rebutles on my argument, so I assume that he agrees with coldwalls and several other points on my side."

Coldwalls melt in Florida and Juggle doesnt give a crap about this site anymore, the argument is uncontested.

Having a sex thread will cause the following:
- A new Chat Roulette where everyone goes online just to wave their d*ck at everyone
- Spamming by the fearsome foursome, Me, and Inferno
- People would lose their innocence if they wander over to the sex thread
- Guys would post photoshopped porn of themselves.
- The sexiness of Koopin, Thaddy, and Thett could crash the site and Juggle doesnt care about us enough to protect us
- A Sex thread would be the Voldemort of DDO

I thank the Pro for challenging me to this debate, and I thank all the readers for reading :D
Posted by haert09 4 years ago
haert09
Hello My Dear,
I am well pleased to contact you after viewing your profile today through my mail contact mail address is
hamisikipkalye(at)yahoo(dot)com) give me your mail for easy contact send it directly to my mail box now and i will add you ok
God bless you.
Yours friend.
hamisi
Posted by TUF 4 years ago
TUF
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Oops... I made these before reading round 1... Don't hate me!!!
Posted by TUF 4 years ago
TUF
RFD:

Really funny debate!

Conduct to Imabench for pro coneding point 10.

S/G to Imabench for Pro's many errors.

Convincing arguments to Imabench For the better overall humor, and attention to detail arguments, not dropping a single point, and over all dominating the debate as usual.

Sources tied, as they are kind of irrelevant to this debate.

Additional comments:

"I agree, LDF,TUF, Royal, and Thett all need to STFU. The couple sh*t is getting annoying."

:( You are just jealous! Minus 100 invisible friend points!

My abs...!? I wish. I think you mean my pot belly.

"MANATEES CAN SUCK THEIR OWN D*CK WITHOUT EVEN BENDING OVER"

Sig'd.
Posted by cheesedingo1 4 years ago
cheesedingo1
Yay! Thank you! I just want to one of the cool debaters on DDO like u, Koopin, LDF, tuf, ren, and freedo.
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
This was a blast, i now have others challenging me to troll debates so you are quite the trendsetter now :D
Posted by cheesedingo1 4 years ago
cheesedingo1
*fun
Posted by cheesedingo1 4 years ago
cheesedingo1
That's true. Btw I was very glad to debate you on two topics relating sex at the same time! It was gun and interesting, and it seems like your probably going to win both. Congrats!
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
to be fair though its hard for people to vote seriously in a joke debate
Posted by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
Cleveland Steamer*
Posted by cheesedingo1 4 years ago
cheesedingo1
Wow, Johnny boy, You don't vote because of that! That's not fair! If it was, I would win because I looked up Cleveland steemrller,and was scared as well.
Vote Placed by TUF 4 years ago
TUF
cheesedingo1imabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Comments
Vote Placed by johnnyboy54 4 years ago
johnnyboy54
cheesedingo1imabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: I just Googled Indiana Hot Pocket out of curiosity. Cheesedingo1, I can not forget what I saw. I will never forgive you for that experience. Imabench gets all seven points because he did not rape my soul.