GoOrDin
MasterManav

DEATH THE Perviable

Started: 10/21/2015 Category: Music

GoOrDin

Pro

MasterManav provoked my more.. .. aggravated side, when he started a debate,
that, "He must, and we ALL must Die." myself included as a direct attack of my person and wellbeing and emotional and moral comfort.

SO, as He who Believes the Exact Opposite. I challenge YOU MasterManav to this debate. BUTT, you must follow MY RULES to win.

First round
1.) you will Accept,
2.) make any remarks you desire as a presentation of your personality as demonstration for all the world to attest to,
3.) and choose whether or not you are resolute in your assertions or in fact Neutral on this topic which you are evidently oblivious to, before we go on.
4.) AND here, you ask anything u want from me.

SECOND ROUND. I will ask questions that you will answer. and you will in full honesty reply, meekly and with as much valid contribution to them as possible, without Argueing.

Third round. you can do as you see fit.

and in the fourth round you will comply with respect for my questions, statements and answers made in Round 3(regarding the content of my contributions .. NOT overlooking them in willing ignorance, or rashly surpassing them in arrogance.)

round five. State your opinion.

I will also acknowledge your contributions.
MasterManav

Con

Okay, first you made a bit of a spelling mistake(but only has one t) I know what you're thinking OMG he's like the smartest person ever, but I won't drop down to you mental level. So seriously we all gotta die we have to die at some point, (hopefully of old age) but we have to nevertheless. We would suffer from over population, I mean seriously the world ain't getting any bigger. And a large depletion of natural resources, to cook food we need fire, to make fire we need to burn stuff, when we burn stuff we lose it. It gets incinerated. No more burn burn burn, FIRE BAD!!!
So we can't have that happening, and you parameters are set just so you will win, dude I debate my own way, you don't like it you can go away!!!!
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
MasterManav

Con

HAH HE FORFIETED LOL!!!!!

HA Ha Ha
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
MasterManav

Con

HAH HE FORFIETED LOL!!!!!

HA Ha Ha

AGAIN HE FORFEIT LOL
GoOrDin

Pro

Well, my opponent sure did not make very substancial contributions; his logic: You have to die.

The only thing by opponent used to support his Theory was that he would be bored.. and that well, in his boredom, resources would become depleted... ;:)

Everyone do an exercise for me. This will conclude the debating contribution ~

Write down: "We as human beings are immortals" {you can feel free to also assert that all mammal, lizards and fish are also immortal entities (in the flesh)}
Then, assert all the things that Would cause you, as an immortal, to grow old and die.

please. everyone. make your lists as thorough as possible and leave them in the comments threads. No using the same cause of old age/death twice. Simply use generalized causes.

...

now, as arguments, directed at Con, outside the debate: The world is capable of easily providing nourishment dn shelter for a 50 billion person population.

notice we crap in water, and cut GRASS with non-renewable resources, no one grows food, no one raises herds, no one.. does anything.

Death is not guaranteed, It is imminent and imposing.
MasterManav

Con

MasterManav forfeited this round.
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
MasterManav

Con

MasterManav forfeited this round.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
hey. did u not want to fill out the list?
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
burden of proof is on Con. It is a luxury for me to participate.

thus far: Round Two.
the question was begged for Con to defend himself. In silence. Truth speaks louder than words.

Round three: Con neglected to assess himself. and negligence speaks louder then facts.

as of so far. My opponent has represented the Major Flaw in modern scientific practice,
Lack of self-evaluation,
and lack of presentation.

My argument is that you do Not need to Die. That is simple. No facts need to be presented. as we will evaluate in the 5th round. after Con complies to the Challenge.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I didn't even get a notice that u accepted.. mother fawk