always_rightgir
Solomon_Orlando

DO looks really matter?

always_rightgir

Pro

I think looks do matter would love to hear your opinion it would mean a lot
Solomon_Orlando

Con

I assume that you mean this in regards to romantic success.

In some aspects, looks do matter - I think everyone has their own personal preference when it comes to picking and choosing what they like. Some people enjoy strong jaw lines, whilst others do not. Some people enjoy skinny individuals, whilst others do not. There are preferences set in line and looks do matter, but only at some aspects.

When you get into a committed relationship with someone, you're not just accepting their looks because, if you did that and accepted nothing else, your relationship wouldn't get very far. When you get into this relationship, you're accepting their personality, their intelligence, their hobbies, their life-style, their routines, their habits - so on, and so forth. Their looks won't truly play a role with you two years down the road, what will matter is how comfortable you are with everything I've listed and how healthy the relationship has played out since you got together.

Sexually, you could argue that looks matter in-bed, but I don't believe that either. Sure, one-night-stands may have this type of petty attraction to looks and I'm sure that there are many people that do this on a daily basis, but for romantic success and a healthy relationship, you won't be in-bed just because of their looks - you're in-bed because you love them and that love encompasses all of them as a person, which in-turn makes the romantic love-making a lot more fulfilling.

Looks might matter when you initially enter a relationship, but the real deal-breaker is in the actual person, not the way their face looks.
always_rightgir

Pro

always_rightgir forfeited this round.
Solomon_Orlando

Con

Solomon_Orlando forfeited this round.
always_rightgir

Pro

always_rightgir forfeited this round.
Solomon_Orlando

Con

Solomon_Orlando forfeited this round.