razabaghdad
RationalMadman

DOMINO English Learning Institute is batter than other English Learning Institute

RationalMadman

razabaghdad

Pro

DOMINO English Learning Institute is batter than English Learning Institute because DOMINO has 9 branches in Pakistan and DOMINO's teachers are the most educated.

http://www.dominoenglish.com...
RationalMadman

Con

It is not better than others because it is not only in a very poor region of the world. Additionally, it only caters for those who have left school and didn't happen to get a good English education and want some form of qualification, similar to a diploma in value, to say 'This person, although from Pakistan, speaks fluent English'. Now, that's all well and good but there are MANY institutes (such as Kumon http://www.kumon.co.uk..., it is a UK based program for children to build very eloquent English skills NATURALLY since a young child is still very able to change their 'mother tongue') which offer World class top standard English tuition which a developing country such as Pakistan can only hope to achieve with its limited resources. That is all.
razabaghdad

Pro

First of all welcome and thanks a lot.

I don't know about United Kingdom because i haven't visited United Kingdom yet anyway in Pakistan There are a lot of English language learning Institute and they are providing good services but in all institute DOMINO is well. Now see my points of view.

DOMINO

INTRODUCTION OF MY INSTITUTE:

The name of my institute is DOMINO. My institute is situated in a wonderful location. This gives a natural beauty to my Institute with lush green trees surrounding. There are many classrooms and it runs in 13 shifts for General English. There are about 1000 students in my Institute and about 20 teachers including teachers for Grammar, Conversation, and Audio Video Teachers.

DOMINO is one of the Pakistan’s best known & the most experienced English language learning center with great choice of study program specially designed according to students, needs & demands.

DOMINO provides a comprehensive suite of English language program through DOMINO’s Own English language learning books that help to students / learners. Backed by years of research, DOMINO’s program supports to teachers & decision Makers & also help to individuals achieve like: academic, business and personal success with English language proficiency

Why Students Like DOMINO?

People learn English in different parts of the world for different reasons and therefore different approaches may be used. People may learn English either a second language (alongside a native language) or as a foreign language. These categories of learners are the ones that have given English its international scope and not those who learn it as a first language.

Classes:

Grammar Class:
In my opinion, I learned a little from the grammar class itself. The grammar class here means one hour – class 5 day in a weeks. I think grammar classes are too short anyway it should have been interesting and helpful, but honestly speaking, I cannot remember any presentation except the one I did with my group members.

Audio Video Activity Class:

Actually audio, video activity is most important for English learners because itincreasesourlistening power and our accent style.

Conversation Class:

Basically conversation class is very helpful for increase our manner of speaking and very helpful for speaks fluently.

Future of My Institute:

CCTV System:
This will be one way of monitoring the children or students inside the classroom. With this, you could retrieve any recorded event inside the classroom that could be used to enhance the way the class is being managed. This will also be a medium to monitor abuses made not only by the students but also the teachers. Knowing that someone is watching over them would also minimize vandalism, bullying or even cheating inside the classroom.

Standby Generator System:

There is one stand by generator for students. Incas electricity goes so standby Generator starts automatically that reason we don’t disturb in during class.

Educated Teachers:
There are many Teacher and all teachers are educated and friendly.

Staff:
There are many people doing work and they are very educated and cooperative.

My Comments:

English is my second language Because ENGLISH is the most successful language in the history of the world. It is spoken on every continent that reason I wanted learn English Throughout. Learning English after the Intermediate stage is a very difficult task, especially in Karachi where there is a lack of good English language learning centres. But thanks to DOMINO, I have resolved this problem. I joined DOMINO a month ago. I am really enjoying my classes and now I am able to speak & write English fluently. Also, I have gained confidence through class participation activities such as debating competitions. I must say the staff & administration of DOMINO are doing an excellent job by teaching English with the aid of the latest equipment in an excellent environment. There is a very good atmosphere at DOMINO. The teachers are very helpful and co-operative and the students are friendly. I am looking forward to studying here for the next two months.

Now I can say:
I Speak DOMINO English. Do you?

RationalMadman

Con

To begin with: If DOMINO teaches you good English why do you use 'batter' instead of 'better'?

DOMINO teaches grown men and women, past the age where picking up a language is as easy as learning 1+1=2 (usually up to about three) and well past the age where learning begins academically (in most countries it can vary from 4-6). The age group itself shows that DOMINO is already at a backfooot from the very audience it seeks out.

You say there are "grammar classes" however you stated that you find them "too short" and that although "it should have been interesting and helpful" You "cannot remember any presentation except the one [you] did with [your] group members." This was VERY apparent in your debate and in fact only further proves how inferior and incompatible DOMINO English Learning Institute is for its students.

You say, as a closing statement that you speak DOMINO English so let's observe the quality of DOMINO English using you as an example...

This is why you say things such as "in Pakistain There are a lot of English language learning Institute[sic]" where you not only capitalise (you may have learnt capitalize) the 'i' of institute and 't' of there unecessarily but also state it as a single noun in a plural context.

You also state "but in all institute DOMINO is well."... This is not at all coherent in English.

Please explain what exactly do you mean by the following: "There are many classrooms and it runs in 13 shifts for General English" This makes no sense!

"DOMINO is one of the Pakistan’s best known & the most experienced English language learning center with great choice of study program specially designed according to students, needs & demands." Not only did you fail to pluralise 'centers' and 'programs' but instead of " students, " you should have written " students' " this would be pronounses "Students's" also using '&' instead of 'and' shows the written quality of a formal debate context taught in DOMINO institute. Poor would be an understatement. Do you even have evidence that it is the best known?

"DOMINO provides a comprehensive suite of English language program through DOMINO’s Own English language learning books that help to students / learners. Backed by years of research, DOMINO’s program supports to teachers & decision Makers & also help to individuals achieve like: academic, business and personal success with English language proficiency"

Below I shall write this entire paragraph coherently and professionally (since you seem to be advertising your institute with it).

DOMINO provides a suite of comprehensive English language programs through its exclusive learning books that help students to learn efficiently. Backed by years of research, DOMINO’s programs have supported teachers and day-to-day decision makers to achieve success in an academic, financial and personally sense simply due to their ability to speak English very proficiently whilst having learnt it at a fast pace.

See the difference between DOMINO standard of English and my standard of English?

"Basically conversation class is very helpful for increase our manner of speaking and very helpful for speaks fluently." If you spoke like that to me, I'd feel sorry for you not ever having learned proper English, the last thing on my mind would be that you'd have been to the top English language learning insitute on Earth that is 'batter than other English learning institute'.

Please just give up. This debate is already won by con.
razabaghdad

Pro

razabaghdad forfeited this round.
RationalMadman

Con

Pakistani English is okay but not the best.
razabaghdad

Pro

razabaghdad forfeited this round.
razabaghdad

Pro

razabaghdad forfeited this round.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
OH dear lord... I have to actually read your whole school's brochure as part of this debate.
Vote Placed by Ike-Jin-Park 4 years ago
Ike-Jin-Park
razabaghdadRationalMadmanTied