Benin
CosmoJarvis

Dabbing is actual cancer

Benin has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Benin

Pro

Do you remember when you were a wee lad, when your sibling would make you slap yourself and say "stop hitting yourself"? Why does doing by yourself make it cool? Slapping yourself in the face with your arm doesn't look cool, I don't see the appeal. If someone would be able to change my stance I'd be very surprised, but feel free to try.
CosmoJarvis

Con

yo, homie, wanna fite me
CosmoJarvis

Con

Cancer is a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.

Dabbing is the act of pressing against something lightly with a piece of absorbent material in order to clean or dry it.

Therefore, dabbing is not cancer, but a method to clean things.
Posted by beavertamer69 1 year ago
beavertamer69
dabbin is fake n ghey, you mum is gender, BURNED N3RD.
Posted by jo154676 1 year ago
jo154676
Its a drug reference and a dance move so people think they are cool for doing it. I have dabbed a few times (the real kind not the dance move) and have never had that experience or seen anyone have that response but idk.
Posted by Mharman 1 year ago
Mharman
D A B on THEM!
Posted by madness 1 year ago
madness
When people face slap themselves, they're not just slapping their own face, they're letting everyone know that they slap motherf***ing face and give zero f***s.