Danes are better that German people

Danes are better than German people. Danes are much prettier than german people. Danes smell nicer. Danes never started a war!

German people are evil and ugly and they caused both the first and the second world war!

The opponent has based his arguments on several BASELESSand IRRATIONALarguments revolving around the fact that "Danes smell nicer" and "Germans are ugly"

Firstly, can we MEASURE ugly, or nice of a whole group of people? We can definitely not do so; the cultural preferences are different, and the measures of such terms, "ugly, nice, kind...etc" are SUBJECTIVE. The German people did start World War One and World War Two; I cannot deny that, although an Austrian leading Germany started World War II.

Secondly, the opponent makes this assumption: "EVERYBODY HATES THE GERMAN PEOPLE!"

I don't. I hold no grudge against the German people, or the Danish people; people who I have considered kinsman and brothersof one anotherfor such a long time. Even during World War II, when Germany launched it's invasion of Denmark, the Danes were treated with considerable ease.

Now onto my arguments:

The German and the Danes come from the SAME RACE

Take this map for example: we can see that a huge lot of the Germanic areas come under the Nordic circle of race distribution. Where and when did these people come from? During the Nordic Bronze Age, the Nordic tribes of Scandinavia settled down in several settlements in Germanic areas; around Schleswug-Holstein to Hamburg. With the notable exception of Bavaria, Germany and Scandinavia consists of largely the same ethnic groups; to state that Germans are smelly and ignorant is equivalent to stating that Danes are smelly and ignorant; after all, all that seperate these long lost brothers are non-existant border and a piece of paper. Since ethnic groups contain many of the same characteristic, calling Germans "aggressive" is equivalent to calling Danes "aggressive".

To also say that Danes are better looking than the Germans is incorrect; they all both share the characteristic of being both blue eyed. The opponent should then state that Scotts are better looking than their British counterpart, because the opponent has stated the equivalent.

My arguments during this debate will be based around that fact; Danes and Germans come from the same race, the Aryan race.

ClaratheDane forfeited this round.

ClaratheDane forfeited this round.

Glory to the Unionship of European Nations!
Posted by Adam2 2 years ago
Clarathedane just proves my point that Scandinavians are racist people.
Posted by FrEeMaSoN1692 2 years ago
This is just tasteless. As much as I hate Nazis, the Germans are good people. You cannot blame the Germans for supporting their country during WWI and WWII. Back when the U.S. were imperialist, would that stop you from serving your country? Imperialism is wrong, but would it stop you from serving your country? Just transfer that thinking into what the Germans had to do during both world wars.
Posted by Kc1999 2 years ago
WWI you mean :P

I have this
Posted by WorldWar2Debator 2 years ago
Go Kc1999! BTW, the assassination of a Austrian-Hungarian began WW2, there's an idea for you!
Vote Placed by SPENCERJOYAGE14 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to con due to forfeit and arguments to con because he proved a hole in Pro's logic.