despoiler
TheRealBatman117

Dark Matter or Black Matter.

despoiler has forfeited round #3.

despoiler

Pro

I have heard of a theory that sub atomic particles and black holes spontaneously "Bubble up" from a kind of "sub-space" into our universe. This theory has left me with a question or two relating to dark matter and dark energy.
I keep thinking about how this process would work, if a sub atomic black hole or some other particle is erupting in to our universe does it appear in an existing area of space or does it force it's way from between two areas of space? Has anyone other than me considered this? My theory is that it is the expansion caused by billions of these sub atomic black holes throughout the universe creating new space "between" the existing space and leaving that space behind after the particles or black holes have evaporated away or subsided back into "Sub-space" in an on going process that is causing the universal acceleration in expansion that is attributed to Dark Energy.
I ask that someone try and calculate just how many sub atomic black holes could be in existence at any one moment throughout the Universe and the gravity they would add to the universe, I believe that even if they only exist for micro seconds there will still be enough in existence at any single moment for their gravity to be significant if not enough to account for the observed discrepancy between gravity and matter in the universe, I believe the persistent gravity field from these sub atomic black holes has been ignored as a possible explanation for Dark Matter .
I would also propose that existing gravity fields encourage the emergence of these particles explaining why matter and dark matter seem to "clump together". Inside a galaxy the expansion caused to space by these particles creating new space is countered by the gravity of the bodies within the galaxy but between galaxies gravity is not strong enough to counter it explaining why the galaxies seem to be accelerating away from each other but the stars within the galaxies are not being dispersed by dark energy.
TheRealBatman117

Con

Dark matter is a type of matter distinct from baryonic matter, neutrinos and dark energy. Dark matter has never been directly observed; however, its existence would explain a number of otherwise puzzling astronomical observations.And dark matter may have a connection to primordial black holes. Primordial black holes are a hypothetical type of black hole formed during the high-density, inhomogeneous phase of the Big Bang due to the gravitational collapse of important density fluctuations, which might explain your proposed theories, or at least one of them. I don't understand your argument, could you please elaborate.
despoiler

Pro

My idea in it's simplest terms is that the spontaneous eruption of sub atomic black holes and matter from a "sub-space" into our universe creates new space "between" existing space, this on going process on a universal scale is what is causing the space between galaxies to expand at an accelerating rate rather than slowing as was expected according to original big bang theory. Just as a liquid expands when gas bubbles are forced into it creating a foam our universe is constantly "foaming" with the new space created by the eruption and subsidence of the particles

The other part of this idea is the universal scale of this process means that despite the sub atomic black holes and matter only existing for a minute fraction of a second there are still a significant number in existence at any one moment and the gravitational effect of this ethereal "Stuff" is not taken into consideration when calculating the total mass of the universe.
A TV picture is not a constant source of light, the pixels are actually stroking at a rate too fast for our eyes to register so it looks like a solid light source to us, just because these particles strobe in and out of existence their effect should not be ignored.

My idea is based on a very basic understanding of string theory and if the theories it is based on then it is clearly wrong but the ideas I have seen left me with this thought, the universe is huge, even something sub atomic that exists for a fleeting instant will still have significance on a universal scale.
TheRealBatman117

Con

Sub-atomic black holes sound plausible, but it is hard to that they would "bubble up" from subspace. So I believe that the sub-atomic black holes could exist, but probably not from subspace considering it would be entirely new energy and new matter just almost spontaneously generating, which could make the universe imbalanced. and if there were millinillions of googleplexians of subatomic black holes, as your theory suggests, there would be very little in the known universe.