gmgalpha45
Kumquatodor

Dark knight is best super hero movie of all time!

gmgalpha45

Pro

hmmmm il give u the 1st chance
Kumquatodor

Con

I believe that the Dark Knight is NOT the best Superhero film. You're close, though.

I believe that Batman Begins is the best superhero film of all time.

For those who don't know, Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins was directed in 2005 as a reboot to the dead Batman franchise.

Christopher Nolan's the Dark Knight was directed in 2008 as a sequel to Batman Begins. This is ironic.

I think Batman Begins was better, though I would give both films a 10/10.

Good luck.

Come on, bro! Come at me!
gmgalpha45

Pro

gmgalpha45 forfeited this round.
Kumquatodor

Con

My opponent has forfieted. He still has a chance to debate, but until he does, I win.

I hope my opponent is OK.
gmgalpha45

Pro

gmgalpha45 forfeited this round.
Kumquatodor

Con

My opponent has once again forfeited.

I ask... no, I DEMAND to know if there is an actual REASON to why my opponent hasn't argued for a debate that he himself STARTED or if my opponent just didn't want to SIT HIS BUTT DOWN AND SHOW CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

He does'nt have to tell me what the reason is! I just want conformation that there is a reason!

If you look at his previous debates, the only round my opponent completed was the 1st round. All other rounds, with the exception of 2, he has forfeited. Out of at least 7 rounds, he has argued something in 2 of them

Look... If you mom is sick, or your Internet is down, I'm sorry for you. Just say that you aren't a lazy jerk. If you are just a lazy jerk, don't take the time to start or accept debates. You would waste our time.

If you do have a reason, just say "I'm doing something important."

Don't tell me that you've been at the mall for 360 hours (I did the math for the estimated 5 rounds).
gmgalpha45

Pro

gmgalpha45 forfeited this round.
Kumquatodor

Con

Batman begins is better than the Dark Knight because "Batman Begins" is an alliteration, whereas "the Dark Knight" is not. That is my argument.

Here is how voting should go:

Sources: neither of us had one. Tie.

Arguments: I (purposely) made an absolutely terrible argument (above), but I made one. PRO did not.
Con.

Spelling/Grammar: I may have made a few mistakes, but my opponent wrote: "hmmm il give u the 1st chance" Con.

CONDUCT: Con did not debate! He forfeited!

Winner: ME!