TheBilbo1
lolking78

Darth Plagueis is better than Kylo Ren

Started: 3/15/2016 Category: Movies

TheBilbo1

Pro

Darth Plagueis could save people from death, he trained a man who would end up ruling the galaxy and also he does not go into a fit of anger when something goes wrong.

Kylo Ren on the other hand committed Patricide in the attempt to release himself from the light side. He also has a fit of anger when something goes wrong and strides to be like and better than Darth Vader which so far has failed in.
lolking78

Con

I will accept my challenger and debate why kylo Ren is better

kylo Ren look better can only be defeated by a girl with her eyes closed and only then because he felt sorry for her because she was a female Jedi who had no training
TheBilbo1

Pro

I accept that Kylo Ren lookes better.

Your argument is flawed. As you say Kylo Ren can be defeated by an untrained girl with her eyes closed. This shows that Kylo Ren was weak as he could be so easily defeated.

Darth Plaguies on the other hand ruled as the master of the Sith for many years. Yes he was defeated and killed but by his trained apprentice (Darth Sidious) which shows that he was also a good master. As I have said he influenced the midichlorians to sustain life. Also as many have speculated he influenced the midichlorians to create an immaculate conception which lead the the birth of Anakin Skywalker which is pretty impressive. If he had not created Anakin then there would be no Leia Organa which means there be no Kylo Ren or Ben Solo.
lolking78

Con

I thank my competitor for his replay I will now argue it
Kylo Ren is so epic he has to were black and his light saber is just pure cool. he can stop a bullet just using the force and never has to go to the toilet. we know all these facts from the movie when he is always fighting and has no time to go to the toilet.
TheBilbo1

Pro

I would also like thank my competitor for participating in this debate and I do hope we may have many more in the very near future.

First I would like to comment on your argument that you posted in round 2. You say that Kylo Ren is 'epic' because he wears black, I would like to tell my honorable friend that Darth Plagueis also wears black in many pictures and action figures. The following link will show you a couple of pictures of the Sith Lord.

http://www.deviantart.com...

I will accept that his lightsaber is 'pure cool' but his lightsaber could explode at any moment which makes it a very bad design. I shall also accept that stopping a bullet in mid air is impressive which shows power in the force. However this brings me back to Darth Plagueis' mastery with manipulating the Midi-chlorians which shows that when it comes to the force the fore mentioned Sith ranks highest in strength in the force. Now, your argument that Kylo Ren not going to the toilet is just ridiculous considering that we do not see anyone in any of the Star Wars films go to the toilet nor does Darth Plagueis go to the toilet in the book 'Darth Plagueis'.

Conclusion: Darth Plagueis is dominant over Kylo Ren because at this moment in time only Plagueis as out of the two he has been been a fully trained master, whilst Kylo Ren is only an apprentice whose training is not yet complete. Darth Plagueis is a master in the force as he mastered manipulating the Midi-chlorians, through immaculate conception he, in effect, started off the the whole saga and finally Kylo Ren has shown signs of light in him as he was scared from killing his father whilst Darth Plagueis only has ambition to gain knowledge and conquer the force.

P.S if you would like to know more on Darth Plagueis either read the book or go to the following link: http://starwars.wikia.com...
lolking78

Con

I think Kylo Ren is better because he was born into the family who is most powerful with the force.
we know this because darth Vader was the chosen one and he is Liea's brother. Leia has a son who came to be called Kylo Ren. because he is related to the chosen one who had a higher force level than yoda it clearly sates that Kylo Ren is better Darth Plagieis
Posted by lolking78 7 months ago
lolking78
I know con is right his argument was the best
Posted by Some_Guy_on_the_bus 8 months ago
Some_Guy_on_the_bus
Pro wins for a more convincing case and because he is right.
Posted by GoOrDin 8 months ago
GoOrDin
PS. Con wins for his awesome debate argument. LOL. the pity of Kylo Ren given to a female Jedi with her eyes closed. nice.
Posted by GoOrDin 8 months ago
GoOrDin
Kylo Ren's knowledge and participation in the Light side allows maximize on his Sith Power. He has genuine anger, not madness/conceit (insanity).

His anger is derived from lack of knowledge of the Dark Side of which no knowledge can be obtained without listening to wicked, malevolent people.

He is controlled Anger. Which far exceeds simply berserk, (unkept anger).

en contrair, he willingly ensues his tantrums out of choice. He enters it angry and vents, but continues to maximize his search for what cannot be found, Reason. and this brings him true anger, though kept and rational at that.

He exceeds former Sith's in technique. As Lucas has developed this character to exponentiate on his former enterprise. It si further development, not de-evolution.