Actionsspeak
samet15

David Hasslehoff would agree with Imabench

Actionsspeak

Actionsspeak

Pro

Imabench is looking for freedom in his quest, and this debate is about whether or not David Hasslehoff agrees with him based off of the lyrics in the song the (I've been looking for freedom. [1] ) that was famously sung by david near the berlin wall. Please forgive me if I have any minor spelling errors I look forward to a good debate, not only am I breaking my debate boycott (I want DDO to have some form of priority to making 2v2 debates a possibility, without awful workarounds that don't credit victory to the team.) but this will also be my final debate, first round is just for acceptance.

Source:
[1] https://m.youtube.com...
samet15

Con

Rainbows are like squares that eat dreams while the michealjackson rapes little boys like my aunt George . Now what your saying is that I am gay and I am not gay cause you are gay an d the orange nipples on the shoes of Pokemon artists in the eared have the latest amount of backpacks with whales. Like can you feel me?
Actionsspeak

Pro

My point is that David's song is speaking about gaining freedom and his words show he sympathizes with someone looking for freedom such as bench who left this site as he was wishing to gain freedom. Your analogy that was overly-complicated and has no use on his site during the acceptance round simply shows you have no interest in actually debating this topic.
samet15

Con

samet15 forfeited this round.
Actionsspeak

Pro

Peace out DDO
samet15

Con

samet15 forfeited this round.
Posted by samet15 2 years ago
samet15
Feel me
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Actionsspeaksamet15Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff