SPZRKT116
bman7720

David Tennant or Matt smith?

Started: 4/20/2015 Category: TV

SPZRKT116

Pro

I figured you like Dr. Who....so here's a challenge you would like...I'm not sure which one you prefer, but I'll take my chances....anyways..I should ask your oponion first..then we can debate whether or not it's true..
bman7720

Con

Matt Smith man! This will be fun!
SPZRKT116

Pro

i choose, David Tennant,.. because he has more.. class than Matt smith.I am not like other girls who fangirl over the Doctors looks...however, I beleiev David has a better sense of humor.. so eat it!! haha
bman7720

Con

Once you break his character down, Matt is by far the most emotional. Tired of running, Matt has closed his Doctor off into a shell covered in a goofy manchild. His true self, a bitter and regretful man, is shown in several portions where Amy opens him up, or when he's facing the enemy head on.
SPZRKT116

Pro

David is almost as clever as Tom Baker, showing the true colors i believe all doctors should be. He is one of the last of the "real" doctors. David not only has superior looks, but he has that uncontrollable moxy that us whovians crave. He is the best thing since The third, and fourth doctors.
bman7720

Con

Matt reminds me a lot of Paul McGann from the TV Movie in the sense that he has a childish spirit. Eccleston, Hartnell, Baker, McGann, and Smith all give us this man with amazing tricks and sights who acts like a five year old.
SPZRKT116

Pro

I don't think Matt smith is witty enough to be even remotely close to any of them. Its all about that witty to childish ratio.
bman7720

Con

Smith not witty? He rebooted the universe with nothing more than the best prison, an exploding type40 TARDIS, and a vortex manipulator! He changed a grumpy old man's past to save the lives of hundreds!