dominick.gage
sakskidz

Dc is better than Marvel

sakskidz

dominick.gage

Pro

Dc is better than marvel hands down I only say this because DC's characters are more powerful and anyone from dc can beat marvel
sakskidz

Con

yeah gotta go with marvel on this one. Ask a casual fan to name a hero from both companies and you get Batman and Superman as you only answers for DC. but for marvel you get people naming spider-man fantastic four x-men wolverine thor captain america they will be able to list way more than 2 names. plus more has some of the best writers in the world working for them.
dominick.gage

Pro

Really because you can ask and get green lantern, flash, teen titans, JUSTICE LEAGUE and much more so rethink your argument
sakskidz

Con

1 thing I really don"t like about DC is the heroes won"t kill ANYONE no matter how horrific the things are that they do to them, that seems unrealistic to me. I understand why they don"t kill; I just don"t think it would happen like that in real life. I mean when joker breaks out of Arkham for the 20th time just kill him how is keeping him alive helping anyone!?...Anyway that"s what bugs me about DC Personally
dominick.gage

Pro

I agree with that but marvel takes the exact oppisite route and overkills and Dc superheros are that good and im pretty sure if they actually did start killing the enimies all h*** would break lose and no one would survive only because they have held back so long they would burst and go berserk
sakskidz

Con

Well, I'd like to start by pointing out is that I think Marvel is much more original on some key elements. One is names. I think DC overuses "man" in their names. Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Animal Man, Wonder Woman. Another element is characterization. I think Marvel characters are much more dynamic. Wolverine, for example. Most of the main DC superheroes (with the exception of Bruce Wayne, who I won't deny is a very dynamic character) are very everyday nice guys in general, they don't really change much. I think Marvel tends to focus only on the Superhero, and not the human behind the hero. Superman calls most of the shots. Marvel, however, focuses on the personal issues and conflicting ideologies that exist between the X-Men, Avengers, etc.
The last point I'd like to make is I believe that Marvel has better backstories. A lot of the time, DC story-lines are centered around saving the world. Marvel focuses more on more darker, personal issues. Again, Wolverine serves as a good example. That concludes the reasons I believe Marvel is the better of the two. I thank my opponent for taking the time to participate in this debate with me, and again, best of luck in the voting.
Vote Placed by jdog2016 4 years ago
jdog2016
dominick.gagesakskidzTied
Reasons for voting decision: I VOTED IN THIS HERE DEBATE!!
Vote Placed by PatriotPerson 4 years ago
PatriotPerson
dominick.gagesakskidzTied
Reasons for voting decision: Way to go sakskidz!