KernGordon
wiggityp

Dc movies and Marvel movies (Dc con and marvel pro)

wiggityp

KernGordon

Pro

I believe that marvel is better because of their movies you watch
Iron man and then watch Green lantern you already know that you wasted so much time of you life watching crappy old green lantern in fact you actually feel like crying because of the disappointment.
wiggityp

Con

I accept the debate. I'm wondering if you haven't seen or have plum forgotten about "The Dark Knight"...yeah.

Anyways, debate on!
KernGordon

Pro

Green lantern was the biggest waste of life ever, these are some of the comment; Just watched dark knight what a punch to the balls, Just watched green lantern and I feel like shooting a puppy.
And that was just a few comments just from asking people I know on facebook and all different websites
wiggityp

Con

Seriously? Is that your first argument? Are you at all serious about this debate or are we wasting each other's time?

No. 1: A few unknown random friends of an unknown person on the internet carries exactly 0.0 argumentative weight and credibility. So you soliciting comments from your Facebook peeps in the hopes that would add heft to your position is almost depraved its so delusional.

No. 2: You mentioned two movies from DC's pantheon and nothing from Marvel, which would only detract from my side and add nothing to yours as obviously you need to, at some point, actually talk about Marvel's films if you're arguing their superiority. And, even if the mentioning of the two DC films you did was contained in a legitimate vessel of argument and not the half-wit ramblings of social-media wastrels it still wouldn't add anything to your side of the debate and only might detract from mine. So I ask again:

Are you serious with this debate? Do you actually want me to make my case as I've planned it out? If you do, then even being a very new member of this site I can say with total confidence, that nobody is going to give you anything vote-wise if you don't come up with something...like 100x better in the next round. That being said, I'm also totally confident that I can completely and adequately state my argument in the last round so if you really want to see this through then the ball's in your court.
KernGordon

Pro

I have Experienced the horror of Dc movies and sure I had ask some friends but I done a survey I asked people which movies do they like more Dc or marvel movies it obvious who won.
Sure Dc is better in comics but when it comes to movies dark knight and Green lantern should stay in a dark corner where it will never be seen again.
And also how much times are they going to make a superman movie that has the same story line and Dc still wonder why they are less liked when compared to Marvel.
I and don't be saying how there were superman movies which are different because does it really matter any way it's still sh1t and we all know it.
Dc is just not trying the bar was set so low for them a f ucking ant couldn't go under dat sh1t.
wiggityp

Con

wiggityp forfeited this round.
Posted by PatriotPerson 4 years ago
PatriotPerson
No probs, at all Kumquatador. I think DC has had a better history, too.

I actually did know about that. Lol. But it's ok.
Posted by Kumquatodor 4 years ago
Kumquatodor
PatriotPerson, Sorry. In the long-line, though, I say DC has had a better history.

On a sidenote, I bet you didn't know about the 1970s Spiderman movie! :)
Posted by PatriotPerson 4 years ago
PatriotPerson
Kumquatador, the question should be: are you serious?

I was talking about RECENT and LIVE ACTION movies. So that disproves you're point of including the following movies:
Batman 1989
Batman Forever
Superman 1978
Superman II
Watchmen
Under the Red Hood
Crisis on Infinite Earths
Justice League Doom
Superman VS. The Elite
And Hellboy isn't even DC. HE'S DARK HORSE! So that disproves both Hellboys.
And I wasn't counting TV Movies, because they aren't even recent, so that disproves:
Everything on there except for: both FFs, and Iron Man 2, and Hulk. All the others are either animated or not recent. Heck, one wasn't even RELEASED.
Posted by Kumquatodor 4 years ago
Kumquatodor
PatriotPerson:

You serious? What about:

Batman 1989
Batman Forever
Superman 1978
Superman II
Watchmen
Hellboy
Hellboy II
Under the Red Hood
Crisis on Infinite Earths
Justice League Doom
Superman VS the Elite

Did Pro forget the 70s?

The 1970s Hulk movie (ugh)
The 1970s Thor movie (shudders)
1970s Thor VS Hulk movie (kill me)
1970s Spiderman movie
1970s Japanese Spiderman movie
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four II
the unreleased 1990 Fantastic Four
Ironman II
2003 Hulk
Hulk VS
Hulk VS II

Look these up...
Posted by SevenWarriors1 4 years ago
SevenWarriors1
Personally I agree with pro to the fullest, but you seem to have ruined the entire debate from your first argument. Try adding some facts or names of other movies that you like from the marvel universe. Dc movies may be bad, but you are not convincing me as to why they are bad.
Posted by PatriotPerson 4 years ago
PatriotPerson
Gosh, Pro. I smell bad grammar in your arguments. It reeks of it. Plus, look how good the Drak Knight's reviews are: http://www.rottentomatoes.com...

Man of Steel: http://www.rottentomatoes.com...
DKR: http://www.rottentomatoes.com...
Batman Begins: http://www.rottentomatoes.com...

You mad?
Posted by PatriotPerson 4 years ago
PatriotPerson
*you're. sorry.
Posted by PatriotPerson 4 years ago
PatriotPerson
Pro....your terrible at debating...
Posted by wiggityp 4 years ago
wiggityp
That punch to the balls bit is pretty funny.
Posted by jnedwards11 4 years ago
jnedwards11
The con side has a tough job if this gets picked up!
Vote Placed by PatriotPerson 4 years ago
PatriotPerson
KernGordonwiggitypTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was obviously the best. Pro's grammar...oh my...someone take my eyes away from it! It's too terrible!