PowerPikachu21
Plurp

Death Battle: Choose your Fighter!

Plurp has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

PowerPikachu21

Pro

I'm, once again, doing a Death Battle. We will be going over stats, but rules are present.

Rules:

1) This time, your character must have originated from a video game. No anime characters, no TV shows, no brands, no real life people, no comics.

2) Your character must be defeatable. So no Superman or anything.

3) Your character can't be fan fiction. They must have existed within a video game.

4) Beware of superhuman feats. Running out of time is an instant loss. (48 hours to post)

5) No trolling of any kind. If the voters see you're trolling in any way, that means an instant loss.

5b) Trolling includes: "If someone made a battle between Mario and Wesker, Mario would win, since popularity", "My character is a ghost, and can't die" [violates rule 2 anyways], "My character is [insert inanimate object]", and anything else that is ridiculous. I will call you out.

6) No concealing information until Round 4. Doing so is an automatic loss.

7) Round 1 is acceptance only.

My character is Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series.
Plurp

Con

My character is Light from Death Note.
PowerPikachu21

Pro

My opponent violated Rule #1, which states no anime is allowed, and no comic characters are allowed.

Anyways, I did forget to say what stats we're using. They are Strength, Agility, Durability, Abilities, and Equipment. A commenter did say this is one sided, though. And, for this battle, Wesker won't reveal his identity to Light Yagami. Now, let's get into why Wesker destroys all.

Argument:

Strength:

Wesker is strong enough to punch through a person's chest, able to lift large steel girders, and throws big missles.

Agility:

Wesker can dodge bullets at point blank range. Bullets go over 70 miles per hour from a simple handgun. Thus, Wesker must be able to move at least 75 mph, and have enough reaction timing to see the bullet fire. He can also run fast, covering 3 yeards in very little time. In fact, he moves so fast, the human brain can't process it, and he looks like he's teleporting.

Durability:

If Wesker does get hit by a bullet, no problem. He is immensely durable, both his skin, and his organs. A bullet would only penetrate a few inches. If you punched Wesker, like Chris Redfield did once, that would hurt you more than him.

"The virus he injected also had the added ability of superhuman endurance and near-invulnerability; hardening his skeleton, internal organs, tissue, and skin, to the point that attempting to punch him or engage in hand-to hand combat would most likely result in fractured limbs on the part of the attacker. This is demonstrated in RE5 when attempting to attack Wesker up close as Chris during context sensitive events. Punching him will result in Chris grimacing and shaking the punching hand to alleviate the pain." - Resident Evil wiki

Abilities:

Master Martial Artist: Even before injecting himself with the prototype virus, Wesker was skilled in all kinds of martial arts, making him skilled in hand to hand combat. Combine that with speed, strength, and impenetrable skin, you're dead.

Wesker can also cling to walls. He doesn't have much else than that, though.

Equipment:

Wesker also wields a pistol, in case he wants to shoot his opponents.

Conclusion:

Wesker destroys all. No wonder he calls himself a god!

Source: http://residentevil.wikia.com...;
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
"I came, I accepted, I ran." - Plurp
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
I hope he didn't leave. I haven't watched Death Note, so I don't know how strong Light Yagami is. I'd imagine Wesker would say his name is Chris Redfield, so Yagami would use the Death Note on Chris, and give Wesker an easier time controlling the world.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
I wonder who would win in a fight, Wesker or Amaterasu from Okami... Maybe Wesker.
Posted by PsionicTurtle 1 month ago
PsionicTurtle
I know the person broke the rules, but you can still win easily. They never specified they actually had a Death Note. So they are a college student. Who is smart. That's it.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
I was making my argument, I had it all typed up. But when I was going to post, it all disappeared.

(PS Read the rules, people! Is it that hard to read? No manga allowed!)