Death Battle: Midna vs Fi

The Legend of Zelda... a great game series where the chosen hero, Link, stops the evil Ganon from conquering Hyrule. Of course, this would not have been possible without his companions. Midna, the Twilight Princess, and Fi, the Spirit of the Goddess Sword.

We will be analyzing their strength, speed, durability, abilities, and equipment to decide which one would win... a Death Battle!

1. No trolling of any sort (Like saying Fi's a spirit, therefore cannot die).
2. This fight will take place in a 100ft x 100ft x 75 ft arena, so no homefield advantage.
3. Attacks from Hyrule Warriors will be valid. However, mechanics from Hyrule Warriors (Such as the Weak Point gauge and Focus Spirit) won't be present.
4. As I've said in the Introduction, we will be debating on these stats:

Strength: How strong the character is.

Speed: How fast the character is.

Durability: How much damage the character can take.

Abilities: Teleportation, projectiles, etc.

Equipment: Any armor, weapons, etc, that the character has.

5. A powerful stat is worth more than a weaker stat (High strength makes up for low defense). If necissary, the voters can weigh the stats.

My opponent will choose their character Round 1, and they'll give arguments Round 2.

And now it's time for a Death Battle!

Vote Con because the concept for this debate, and introduction are plagiarized from ScrewAttack's Death Battles series.

Also vote Con because Pro is a confirmed communist.

Oh god. I wanted a serious video game debate. Will my wish not be granted?

Anyways, I'll respond to Con's remarks, then say why I believe Midna would win.

"Vote Con because the concept for this debate, and introduction are plagiarized from ScrewAttack's Death Battles series." 1) Just because a YouTube channel makes battles between fictional characters, that doesn't mean people can debate on who would win. 2) AnimationRewind does another version of Death Battle, and lots of people are okay with this. Con must give a reason why it's wrong to make a debate based off of Death Battle.

"Also vote Con because Pro is a confirmed communist." This is a clear ad homonem attack. 1) How am I communist? 2) How is this even relevant? All this is is just an attack on me.

Since it doesn't seem like Con really wants to debate, I'll simply say this: Midna has ancient artifacts known as the Fused Shadows, which destroys things probably none of Fi's abilities would've been able to destroy, such as the force field around Hyrule Castle in Twilight Princess.

Pro has not yet provided any sources for his argument, and as burden of proof is on him, vote Con.

Con has not even made an argument, he's just saying "This is true, vote me". I have shown that his opening statements are false, and I said a reason why Midna would win.

Con wants a source, so I give him a source:

So there's my source for the Fused Shadows. There's 0 reason why Con would win. I'm the only one who actually made an argument, while Con is just... well... I wouldn't say nit picky, since he's just making few statements. Anyways, if Con really wants to win, he should maybe stop being lazy, and say why Fi is superior, not just say how I'm flawed, then failing instantly.

Con has 2 more tries to say why Fi is stronger than Midna, and not just be lazy and say I'm flawed. I think I'm never getting a serious debate relating to video games, am I?

Pro is now attacking me personally. Points for conduct go to Con

Case and point. Con never even attempted to make an argument.

The proper phrase is "Case in point". Points for grammar go to Con
Posted by PowerPikachu21 3 months ago
AnimationRewind is cool, too. And so is debating which character would win in a fight.
Posted by Usertitle 3 months ago
Heh. ScrewAttack is awesome.
Posted by SJM 4 months ago
What;s keeping me from debating is me not knowing anything about legend of zelda.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 4 months ago
I was thinking someone would accept by now. It's been 10 days since this was first posted. If you would accept, but something is keeping you from accepting, tell me, and I'll change the debate. However, I won't change the rule about trolling, since I want a serious debate. (If you want, I can change sides.)
Vote Placed by RNG_REKT 3 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: At least Pro actually debated... Con didn't really do anything