PowerPikachu21
CalebIMclean

Death Battle: Midna vs Fi

CalebIMclean has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

PowerPikachu21

Pro

Light and Dark, tools that were used by Link in order to save Hyrule. But which element is more powerful? Midna, the Twilight Princess, and Fi, the Spirit of the Goddess Sword. Who would win in a fight? Does Light overcome Dark? Or will Twilight prevail? Let's find out.

Rules:

1) This debate will be about comparing certain stats; Strength, Agility, Durability, Abilities, and Equipment.

2) I've decided to argue for Fi winning the battle. The Contender will be arguing for Midna. (If you want to debate for Fi, tell me in the comments before accepting.)

3) No arguments from bias (Like if someone said Mario would beat Mega Man because there's so many Mario fanboys). Such arguments will be ignored.

4) No new information in the final round, since I'll be unable to repsond to such. Doing so will count as an instant loss.

5) Attacks from Hyrule Warriors will be valid. However, mechanics from Hyrule Warriors (Weak Point gauge, Focus Spirit, etc.) will not be valid.

6) No outside help. However, if the character is able to summon clones, that is allowed. But no more than 3 clones out at a time.

7) The battle will take place in a 100ft x 100ft x 75ft arena, so no homefield advantage is present.

8) No trolling of any sort, or you lose. If I notice you either aren't taking the debate seriously, or are doing some bull, I am free to call you out. Ultimately, though, it's the voter's opinion that matters.

9) Make sure you want to do the debate when accepting. Running out of time counts as an instant loss. (Because of this rule, you must have completed at least 1 debate in order to accept)

Stats:

These are the stats we're going to discuss in the fight:

Strength: How powerful the character is.

Agility: How fast the character is, as well as aerial capabilities.

Durability: How much damage the character can take.

Abilities: Projectiles, summoning wolf copies, teleporting, etc.

Equipment: What equipment the character has, if anything.

You can use the first round for acceptance or arguments. With that, let's get into this Death Battle.
Posted by CalebIMclean 1 month ago
CalebIMclean
You are getting annoying.
Posted by CalebIMclean 1 month ago
CalebIMclean
You don't have to keep whining about it. It's already over.
Posted by CalebIMclean 1 month ago
CalebIMclean
No I don't know what a master sword is. I don't play video games.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
Is your head feeling okay? Do you remember accepting this debate? Did you see you had arguments due? Are you stupid, or amnesiac? Do you know what the Master Sword is?
Posted by CalebIMclean 1 month ago
CalebIMclean
Did I share my password???
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
You weren't aware? You did. Did you share your password?
Posted by CalebIMclean 1 month ago
CalebIMclean
What! I accepted this debate?!?!
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
I reported you for running away before you even started, Caleb. I don't know if the offense is that big, but you're just rude. You didn't even give a reason for chickening out!
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
He hasn't been online for the past 24 hours. Caleb, are you seriously running away from this debate before it even starts? That's not nice.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
PowerPikachu21
19 hours left! Just post SOMETHING next time you're online! It's Round 1, dude. Running out of time there is rude. Don't be rude.