PowerPikachu21
bushc20

Death Battle: Midna vs Fi

bushc20 has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

PowerPikachu21

Pro

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE ACCEPTING!

It's about time I made another Death Battle debate, where we pit fighters against each other to see who would win. This is a favorite of mine: Could Midna from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, defeat Fi from Skyward Sword? It's a battle of Light vs Dark/Twilight.

Rules:

1. For this debate, we'll be using the characters as portrayed in Hyrule Warriors. Midna's her imp form, and able to summon Twilight Wolves (though I'll limit her to be able to have 3 out at a time). Fi is able to become the Goddess Sword.

2. Any information from the Legend of Zelda games is also valid. Any feats from Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword will be considered in this debate.

3. Aside from Midna's Twilight Wolves, no outside help can be granted. Only Midna (with the wolves) and Fi can fight.

4. No gimmicks from Hyrule Warriors will be considered in this debate. This means no Focus Spirit, no Weak Point Gauges, and Special Meters won't be a thing.

5. In case it wasn't obvious, these two are fighting. I'm not arguing that Fi's a better character. I'm arguing that Fi is able to defeat Midna in a fight.

6. We'll be arguing from 5 different stats; Strength (Physical and Magical), Agility, Durability, Abilities (any powers they have), and Equipment (Referring to Midna's Fused Shadows, mainly).

7. You have 48 hours to make an argument when accepting. Only accept this is you really like Death Battles. (I already have all my arguments figured out. You'd better figure out your arguments as well.)

I'll be arguing that Fi would win. If you'd rather have me argue that Midna would win, let me know in the comments.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
He... hasn't been online in the past 10 hours. Since I don't think he's coming back, I'll say this: Just type "I accept this debate" for Round 1.

Also, Midna is way more powerful that Fi, in terms of raw power. Just look at VS Battles wiki. She can lift a volcanic rock much larger than Link! I believe I'm arguing that an unlikely character will come out on top. Fi wasn't on VS Battles wiki last time I checked. It seems one sided at a glance...
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Welcome, bushc20. Hopefully you've read the rules, and I hope you do research on Midna's power. Arguments Round 1 will be alright, but not necessary. Though don't expect me to go easy on you because this is your first debate. Remember I'm arguing Fi would beat Midna, and you're arguing Midna would win.