PowerPikachu21
lua

Death Battle: Super Hero edition

PowerPikachu21 has forfeited round #3.

PowerPikachu21

Con

This is a debate challenge towards lua. He decided we should do a battle with super heroes, but insisted I issued the challenge. There are rules to be followed, of course.

1) Your chosen character can't be undefeatable, so no characters with insane healing factor (like Deadpool), or reality warpers. Your character must be defeatable by regular means (it means you don't need to somehow counter the character.)

2) No outside help. This battle will only be your character vs mine, no assistance from their friends. (If the friend happens to be a part of the character, like Iron Man's computer program JARVIS, then it can help him.)

3) First round will be acceptance and discussion of rules only, so just state your character, and any concerns.

If there's any rules lua wants to add, then it's alright, as long as they're not unfair. My character will be Doctor Strange, since I watched the movie a few weeks ago.
lua

Pro

I accept. I choose Thor.

Since my opponent's character choice brakes the first rule, he said in a private message that he changed it to Iron Man.
PowerPikachu21

Con

I'll have to delay my argument. I got lazy and forgot to research. I'll post my argument for Iron Man next round.
lua

Pro

I'll start by stating a few of Thor's powers this round and start demonstrating how Thor would win against Iron Man in the next.

Physiology and Strength: Thor is invulnerable to incredibly powerful energy blasts, large impacts, drops from substantial heights, explosions and various other forces. Thor is the strongest of the Asgardian gods -- Thor being class 100+ on The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe. A few of his achievements include him destroying an arch weighing over a million tons; Thor resisted the gravitational force of a neutron star, he repaired a severely damaged moon with his lightning alone, his punch can close dimensional rifts, and he was able to destroy Silver Surfer's force field with a single punch. Thor's physical strength is so tremendous that he was able to launch Harald Jaekelsson's body into orbit with one blow.

Impermeability
: Thor is essentially immune to diseases, toxins, poisons, fire, electrocution, asphyxiation, and temperatures below subzero. He endured the weight of 20 planets. Thor was also hit by a Doomsday Bomb that was capable of ravaging an entire planet. It is virtually unimaginable to be able to kill Thor.

Speed and Flight
: Thor can fly faster than Mach 32, over 24,500 miles per hour. Thor was even able to strike down Quicksilver while he was running as fast as he could, 12,250,000 miles per hour. He can throw Mjolnir several times faster than the speed of light. Thor can appear anywhere across the Universe or other dimensions in just seconds since Mjolnir -- his hammer -- can open portals through space and time.

Stamina: Thor has nearly inexhaustible stamina that allows him to fight at apex function for months without tiring at all. Using the Belt of Strength multiplies his stamina by two. While in the state of Warrior's Madness, Thor's stamina multiplies by ten.

Senses: Thor's superhuman senses allow him to detect objects across the Solar System while it moving faster than the speed of light.

Healing Factor: Thor can regenerate his internal organs as he demonstrated when he healed his liver. Thor can also regenerate his broken bones as he confirmed when he healed his two broken wrists just over an hour.

Breath: Thor has the ability to use his breath to create storms and hurricanes easily.

Earth Manipulation: Thor inherited capacity to control the Earth itself from Elder Goddess Gaea. He can create chasms larger than most continents, create earthquakes that can be measured on the Richter Scale and can control all avalanches and landslides.

Energy Manipulation: Thor has natural energy manipulation abilities without Mjolnir. Thor usually uses Mjolnir to summon storms and such, but he is capable of firing lightning bolts from his hands. Thor also projected an energy explosion so strong that he defeated Durok the Demolisher, who was so powerful that even the Silver Surfer almost lost against him.

Memory Alteration
: Thor also has the ability to alter memories, as demonstrated when he changed Jane Foster's memories after her being taken by Loki and another time when he changed a reporter's knowledge of him being in Asgard.

http://marvel.com...;
https://goo.gl...;

Posted by lua 10 months ago
lua
"no characters with insane healing factor (like Deadpool), or reality warpers"

Doctor Strange can technically never die and can warp reality.
Posted by lua 10 months ago
lua
This is the current Doctor Strange, right?