PowerPikachu21
BudderMaster

Death Battle: Twilight Sparkle vs Optimus Prime

PowerPikachu21

Con

Ever since Starcream vs Rainbow Dash, some fans have requested the leaders of MLP and Transformers fight against each other. And I have been genuinely curious as to which one would win in a fight. The Princess of Friendship; Twilight Sparkle, or the head of the Autobots; Optimus Prime.

Rules:

1) We'll be using the latest showings of Twilight and Optimus. Twilight will be as she is in Season 7 of Friendship is Magic, and Optimus Prime will be as he is in the movies. (If you want to argue for a different version of Optimus, say so in the comments.)

2) We'll be ignoring any morals the characters may have against fighting. No mercy will be shown by either side.

3) No outside help. None of Twilight's friends will be fighting, nor will any Transformers be fighting along side Optimus.

4) This fight will take place in some arena that's 500 yards x 500 yards in width and length, and 2,000 yards in height. (Going above the 2,000 yards limit is forbidden.)

5) Any fan fiction will not be accepted as evidence. It's suggested that you link any information from a wiki (preferably MLP or Transformers wiki.)

I'll be arguing that Twilight Sparkle would win this fight. (If you want me to argue in favor of Optimus, let me know in the comments before accepting.)
BudderMaster

Pro

I will be fighting for Optimus Prime he is the best and can totaly beat a Ponny

P.s in the comments is this going to be kid friendly?
PowerPikachu21

Con

This might be more of a challenge than I first thought. Nevertheless, let's get into this.

Argument:

Magic:

Twilight is very good with magic, as seen quite a few times. Most notable spells Twilight casts are levitation, teleportation, and she can fire beams. Currently being an Alicorn (a unicorn with wings), Twilight's magic is powerful enough to move the sun. It's been confirmed that Equestria's sun is the same size as our sun [http://imgur.com...], which has a mass of 1.989 × 10^30 kg [https://www.google.com...]

So don't underestimate a pony. Especially if the pony defeated numerous villains (with help from friends and magic treasure, of course).

Durability:

I'm not sure if Twilight was ever attacked, but she does have force field magic if she needs it.

Agility:

Twilight's speed isn't very impressive, but she can fly (being an Alicorn), and teleport if the needs to.

Twilight doesn't have a lot of feats I can recall, but I'll look deeper, maybe even rewatch some episodes to find any notable feats.

VS Battles wiki: http://vsbattles.wikia.com...

[When looking at the VS Battles wiki page, they have this symbol which seperates various versions of Twilight "|". Only focus on the first two statistics per category, which are Pre Magical Mystery Cure, and post Magical Mystery Cure (which is the episode where she becomes an Alicorn).]
BudderMaster

Pro

While you have a good argument i would like to point out that evan without help Optimus Prime is equiped with the matrix of leadership witch is the most powefull thing in the univerce also acording to DiamondBolta youtuber Optimus has to hold back his stranght so he doesnot destroy the planit he lives on his swords are 1000degrees Celceus and 1832degrees Farenhight
witch is varry hot while he does die....ALOT he can still hold up a fight as seen in revenge of the fallen and the 1986 movie while not moast he is also with the starsaber witch is made of the tip of the matrix of leadership and seean in trancefomers prime can cut a mountan in half p.s i dont know if wepons like the starsaber is alowd corect me if i am wrong
PowerPikachu21

Con

Please use the "Check Your Spelling" option next to the Review button. It'll make you look more professional. Anyways, on to examining your argument for Optimus Prime.

Cross Examination:

"i would like to point out that evan without help Optimus Prime is equiped with the matrix of leadership witch is the most powefull thing in the univerce"

Could you explain this further? What is this matrix exactly, and how is this powerful?

"also acording to DiamondBolta youtuber Optimus has to hold back his stranght so he doesnot destroy the planit he lives on"

So what's his full strength like, according to DiamondBolta?

"his swords are 1000degrees Celceus and 1832degrees Farenhight"

Is that true? Could you link me the page where you found this information?

"while he does die....ALOT he can still hold up a fight as seen in revenge of the fallen and the 1986 movie"

I'm not really thinking Optimus is all that powerful. If Optimus dies a lot, then he's not good at combat.

"he is also with the starsaber witch is made of the tip of the matrix of leadership and seean in trancefomers prime can cut a mountan in half"

Impressive. But when did he cut a mountain in half?

"p.s i dont know if wepons like the starsaber is alowd corect me if i am wrong"

As long as they're able to wield a weapon, it will be allowed. Not sure what led you to think I'd forbid a weapon.

Argument:

My opponent's missing too much information. How much damage can Optimus withstand? How much damage can Optimus deal? How fast is Optimus? And a website is also recommended, since I want to make sure no information is made up.

Onto how the Princess of Friendship could fight Optimus, she's got laser beam magic, as seen in A Canterlot Wedding: Part 2, and a few other 2 parters where she's fighting some villain. Twilight can most likely more than dent Optimus Prime, seeing as she was able to move the sun. She could also steal Optimus's sword if it becomes a problem, and maybe even use it against him.

In conclusion, I feel that Twilight's magic abilities is more than what Optimus can handle.
BudderMaster

Pro

In Prime The T.V show it enplanes that the Star Saber can only be welded buy the 13 primes Optimums Being the last Prime is now the only one who can Wild the Sword In Season 2 Episode 20 Megaton, enraged that Optimums found the star saber, sent a huge boulder down a mountain in an attempt to squash Optimums. However, the sword's power was so great that it cut the boulder cleanly in half. The Matrix is a legendary talisman that is passed down to new leaders of the Auto bots, it is made of the Core of the plant the Transformers Live on and it like the star saber can only be welded buy a prime in the video Diamondback https://www.youtube.com... enplanes that his swords are �1000degrees Celsius and 1832degrees Fahrenheit" witch is Vary Hot as explained Optimums has to hold back his straight so he doesn't destroy the plant he lives on it was not explained how powerful his punches are but in the classic Dev show when the moon of Cy Bert Ron the the transformers live on comes crashing down to earth after impact everyone Except Optimums Prime has creaked armor and is bleeding
PowerPikachu21

Con

This is the final round. It's time to see who is stronger; The Princess of Friendship, Twilight Sparkle, or the leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime.

(PS a "witch" is the ugly old woman who makes potions. "which" refers to "which apple should I eat", or "Twilight can lift the sun, which is an incredible feat".)

Cross Examination:

"In Prime The T.V show it enplanes that the Star Saber can only be welded buy the 13 primes"

At least you're saying words now. "Enplane" means getting on an airplane. "Weld" means heating up 2 metal objects intensely so they melt and attach.

Onto the real matter here: When does he talk about the Star Saber in the video?

"Optimums Being the last Prime is now the only one who can Wild the Sword"

You mean wield the sword? Also, ignore Spell Checker when you're talking about a character. "Optimus" is the right spelling.

"In Season 2 Episode 20 Megaton, enraged that Optimums found the star saber, sent a huge boulder down a mountain in an attempt to squash Optimums. "

You mean Megatron? A megaton is a measure of force.

"However, the sword's power was so great that it cut the boulder cleanly in half."

Impressive. Twilight could've blasted it to pieces or stopped its momentum altogether. And if you had a screenshot of how large this boulder was, I could further prove my point.

"The Matrix is a legendary talisman that is passed down to new leaders of the Auto bots, it is made of the Core of the plant the Transformers Live on"

They live in a plant? I think you mean planet, not plant. I don't know if spell checker worked very well...

But what IS the Matrix of Leadership? HOW is it "the most powerful thing in the universe"?

My opponent sites a video. But they point out there's a lot of versions of Optimus Prime. We're using the Optimus Prime from the recent movies (directed by Michael Bay), as implied in Round 1.

When I found the part where he starts talking about Optimus (17:00), it appears Optimus Prime's swords do burn that hot. However, Twilight would just teleport, and maybe try to take the swords, and use them against Optimus.

" Optimums has to hold back his straight so he doesn't destroy the plant he lives on it was not explained how powerful his punches are but in the classic Dev show when the moon of Cy Bert Ron the the transformers live on comes crashing down to earth after impact everyone Except Optimums Prime has creaked armor and is bleeding"

Wouldn't want to burn the flower I live on, would I? (couldn't resist. sorry.) Anyways, Optimus was wounded after a crash landing. Just imagine a 10^30 kilogram laser firing at Optimus! Though Twilight might use a weaker magic output to not waste her energy, that's still a massive output, even at 1,000 kilograms, which equates to about 2204.62 pounds of force. [https://www.google.com...]

Also, note that 1,000 kgs is nothing compared to 10^30 kgs, which is about 22^30 pounds.

In conclusion, Twilight's magic abilities will help her avoid any devastating attacks, and Twilight can probably turn Optimus Prime into a scrapyard with a laser beam.
BudderMaster

Pro

To myoponent good game my reserch needs more well reserch untill nextime...p.s i am horable at spelling
Posted by BudderMaster 1 year ago
BudderMaster
Thankyou for corecting me i will try agen if you dont mind hopfully this makes more sence
Posted by BudderMaster 1 year ago
BudderMaster
if i take along time i am sorry i am still in school so i might be awile awnering questons
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
7 hours remain, Master. If you need to, pass Round 2, and I'll give you some time to research a bit more. You don't have to rewatch all the movies, just go to wikis.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Praise Celestia... I don't know much about Transformers. But I heard a Rainbow Dash beat a Decepticon, and Deadpool is friends with Pinkie Pie.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Hasn't been online for the past 23 hours. I made my argument 21 hours ago. I'm a bit worried he'll time out, and the debate will freeze.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
There won't be any blood in this debate if that answers your question. Just use any evidence you can find on Optimus Prime's abilities.