aprilb
JMD

Death Peanlty

aprilb

Con

People that are taking to court for things that are found guilty for them such as murder, rape etc. The death penalty is to good for these people they should be made to live with what they have done for the rest of their lives. Then you have those that are found guilty that are not, so if they die then why? Those that are guilty and are sentenced to death they should have to face the family of their victim and then have to rehab for their crime but never get out. I know some are going to say why should we take care of them, why not just kill them, they escape that life of being made to live after their crime if they are killed and I rather know that I pay to feed them and they relive that moment at least once and face the family of that victim rather than they escape. The ones that are not guilty also escape being put to death and have some chance of getting justice also.
JMD

Pro

I believe the Death Penalty should still be used, but it should be reserved for repeat violators of laws against crimes such as murder and rape. It is unfair for the criminal to serve the Death Penalty on the very first violation of a law without having served time in jail/prison. When these same criminals continue to break and show complete ignorance towards a law, then that is where the use of the Death Penalty could be acceptable depending on the type of crime they have committed.

My point is, the Death Penalty can be a very useful tool when protecting dozens of lives at the expense of an individual life.
aprilb

Con

aprilb forfeited this round.
JMD

Pro

Are you still there, Con?
aprilb

Con

aprilb forfeited this round.
JMD

Pro

JMD forfeited this round.
Posted by legodude123 3 years ago
legodude123
This world needs to change I don't even know which side to go on