JackHex
PowerPikachu21

Death battle

JackHex

Pro

Seeing you like to discuss death battles I challenge you to one! Rules are ones you are familiar with:
1) The character must be vulernable to normal attacks. (So you can't choose Superman, since you can only fight him with kryptonite)
2) Your character cannot be immortal.
3) You can only choose 1 character
4) No semantics, kritiks, or trolling of any sort. I am free to call you out, but ultimately, it's the voter's decision.
5) No concealing information until Round 5. If you choose say, Midna, and wait until Round 5 to say "By the way, she's got Fused Shadows", that argument will be completely ignored.
6) Forfeiting counts as an instant loss.
7) The fight will take place in New York, no preparation, morals off, and bloodlust on.
8) No outside help. Unless your character can summon clones, it can only be your chosen character. (If he/she can summon clones, only 3 out at a time.)
9) We will be discussing 5 Stats; Strength, Agility, Durability, Abilities, and Feats
10) Your character must already exist. No creating your own character for this fight.
11) You must give some background before starting.

Stats:

Strength: How much damage the character can deal.

Agility: How fast and nimble the character is.

Durability: How much damage your character can take.

Abilities: Casting magic, teleportation, etc.

Feats: Has he done anything noteworthy?

I'll be choosing Ken Kaneki/Haise Sasaki from Tokyo Ghoul
PowerPikachu21

Con

I was personally challenged to this debate. I choose Amaterasu from Okami, like last time. She fought with Orochi along with Nagi 100 years prior to Okami's events, and defeated him again, and saved Nippon from the ultimate evil, Yami. Recently, she fled from a giant ant warrior, and now she'll face a middle aged guy associated with ghosts.

I'm looking at Ken Kaneki's wiki page, and he's formiddable, to say the least. I'll save my arguments for Round 2, though. Let us begin!
JackHex

Pro

Ken Kaneki/ Haise Sasaki was a human studying Japanese Literature at Kamii University living a normal life until one fateful day he crossed paths with the ghoul Rize aka the binge eater. She attacked him and was about to kill him until some falling beams saved him. In a critical condition the doctor decides to implant Rize's organs inside of Kaneki, turning him into a one eyed ghoul.

Strength :Thanks to being a cannibal Kaneki has grown exceptionally strong. Like that time when he punched someone through a four story building. Or when he punched through an armor that's harder than steel. He's able to kick holes in walls with no problem. He's also broke 103 bones from a ghoul. (Ghouls can kick humans for distances of 30 meters.) https://www.youtube.com... http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...

Agility: He can run on walls no problem with pure speed and has moved faster than the blink of an eye. He can dodge bullets no problem. https://www.youtube.com...

Durability: He survived this http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net... He was tortured for ten days straight with barely any time to rest. And has taken a beating from Sachi the indomitable man of Iron will, a Bikaku type and the leader of one of the wards of Tokyo.
https://www.youtube.com... And lets not forget this http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...

Abilities: I'll list them off as they appear in the wiki
Ghoul Physiology: After inheriting Rize Kamishiro's kakuhou, Kaneki has displayed an unique healing factor, as well as the Rinkaku Kagune and increased physical power. Due to the hybrid vigor, Kaneki's abilities are said to be more potent than that of a natural born ghoul.

Rinkaku Kagune: Kaneki initially displayed his kagune in his fight against Koutarou Amon, possessing three tentacles and having little control over them. After his torture, Kaneki was able to produce four tentacles in his battle with Yakumo Oomori, which are capable of pinning down and overwhelming an incomplete kakuja. During the raid on Kanou's lab, Kaneki's kagune further developed into six tentacles, albeit in an unstable mental state, and while he fought Kishou Arima, Kaneki was able to manifest eight tentacles which are able to be shaped into small hands, which have an enormous range and destructive force enough to damage V14's pillars. As Haise Sasaki, he is able to control and manipulate the shape of his kagune at will, and command the tentacles to process different tasks at once. He is also noted to have a better control over his kagune than natural born ghouls. In his fight with Karren von Rosewald and Eto Yoshimura, Sasaki was able to shape his kagune into more intricate forms, and his kagune is greatly larger, with the potency of neutralizing Owl's kakuja. After devouring Eto's kakuja, his kagune is able to form multiple eyes and mouths.
Rinkaku Kakuja: After constant cannibalization, Kaneki has developed into an incomplete kakuja. In this form, Kaneki was able to easily overwhelm Yukinori Shinohara, who wielded Arata armor, and to fight on par with Koutarou Amon while the latter was armed with Arata proto, as well as injure him by ripping his arm off. While using his kakuja, Kaneki goes into a mindless state, losing all aspects of his personality. In his last confrontation with Arima Kishou, Sasaki's kakuja was capable of completely destroying IXA, while maintaining his personality and sanity.
Superhuman Strength: As Banjou paid a visit to Anteiku, Kaneki accidentally knocked him unconscious with an elbow kick. Kaneki was able to rip a lamp post from asphalt and strike one of the Bin Brothers with it. When fighting Ayato Kirishima, Kaneki forcibly smashed Ayato through multiple floors of the 11th Ward building. During his sparring sessions with Banjou, Kaneki threw the ghoul around without much effort.
Superhuman Agility: While he engaged Yukinori Shinohara in a fight, Kaneki was traveling at immense speed, quick enough for Shinohara not being able to track his location. He was also capable of evading Narukami's condensed projectiles, while assaulting Arima. In his fight with Karren, Sasaki was able to maneuver and dodge her rapid kagune attacks, swiftly approaching her from behind towards the end of the motion. Sasaki has also shown the ability to parry Arima's numerous Owl(quinque) attacks while facing him in Cochlea.
Superhuman Endurance: As Hide was repelled by Nishiki, Kaneki was able to endure multiple blows from the ghoul even in his weakened starving state. When he was fighting Shachi, Kaneki maintained consciousness even after being smashed through floor and walls of Kanou's building. After being pierced through the abdomen by Amon, Kaneki was still able to survive and recover from his injuries. During his encounter with Arima at V14, Kaneki continued fighting despite his critical head injures, which would be fatal even to a ghoul. As Sasaki, he survived being pierced by Serpent's kagune, and eventually overpowered the ghoul despite being grievously wounded. Sasaki overpowered Karren von Rosewald and Eto with a severed hand, gradually using his kagune as replacement. He seemed unfazed when Kishou Arima stabbed him multiple times through the abdomen, as he also took countless severe cuts to his body with Owl and was still able keep fighting.
Superhuman Regeneration: During his torture at the hands of Yakumo Oomori, he continously regenerated his fingers for 10 days. He easily recuperated from the injuries that were inflicted by Shachi, and recovered from a hole that he received upon fighting Amon. He survives his fight with Arima, and heals his injuries, albeit with the cost of losing his memory. In :re, he recovers from being consecutively pierced by Nishiki's kagune, as well as surviving an attack from Takizawa.
Kagune Manipulation: After his confrontation with Eto, Sasaki is able to manifest his kagune as a form of his hand, controlling it willingly. During his fight with Arima, Kaneki was using his kagune as replacements for his arms and legs in order to recover more quickly to counter the investigator.
Swordsmanship: Using his quinque, Sasaki has been described to have movements as swift as water, being able slice through a ghoul's kagune and also use it efficiently with his own kagune.

Feats: Defeat Arima the CCG reaper. One shot Investigator Shinohara, who as many know is a veteran CCG investigator and quiet capable in the battlefield. Became the temporal leader of the Quinx Squad and became an Associate Special Class investigator: The second highest Rank, achieved by a small percentage of Investigators. They possess the authority to command operations or oversee individual Wards as necessary.

I am eagered for your response
PowerPikachu21

Con

This will indeed be a challenge. Let's do this!

Strength; While Amaterasu usually attacks with her Divine Instruments (Reflectors, Rosaries, and Glaives), she can headbutt enemies, and can destroy iron by doing so. She can also dig through stone, though doesn't use her paws to fight, really.

Agility; Amaterasu is average speed (around 37 mph), but she can use the Veil of Mist Celestial Brush technique to slow down time by half.

Durability; Amaterasu has fought with many demons, and has survived numerous electric, fire, ice, and swords.

Abilities:

Celestial Brush; Being from the Celestial Plain, Amaterasu can use the Celestial Brush, an ability that, when Ammy draws certain symbols, she can do numerous things.

The Power Slash is Amaterasu's main attack, and can cut iron and diamond (my source states this). Amaterasu can also create Cherry Bombs (which look nothing like cherries.), which are powerful explosives. She can also create lightning, ice, fire, and rain at will, and, if there's an already present source of said element, direct a line of fire, ice, electricity, or water at her foes. And, like I said before, Veil of Mist slows down time by half.

And few are capable of this technique. It cannot be taught or copied. You must have some relation to the Celestial Gods in order to use this.

[There's also raising the sun, moon, there's Greensprout, rejuvination (restoring damaged objects) and the wall climbing CatWalk, which won't help with this fight.]

Conclusion: As you can see, Amaterasu is powerful. Will the sun rise high? Let's find out. I'll do my examination Round 3.

Sources;

Amaterasu's headbutt; http://okami.wikia.com...;

Celestial Brush; http://okami.wikia.com...
JackHex

Pro

This will be really interesting and I think Kaneki will come out on top.

While her attacks are strong being able to burn him freeze him electrocute him unless it's an instant attack it will be pretty hard for her to hit him. Kaneki has been shown to dodge rifle fire. For this we can take the m4 carbine which is used by the Japanese special forces which has a rate of fire of 700"950 round/min cyclic. And also Kaneki dodged a quinque which could shoot lighting while half blinded. http://static1.comicvine.com...

Speed wise Kaneki has the advantage, for example running against a wall: you need an initial velocity toward the building. That way you are able to obtain friction with your feet because of the force of momentum pressing your feet against the building. No force against the building, no friction, no running up the wall. With each step robbing you of momentum, eventually those steps actually push you away from the wall in order to acquire the force needed for friction. And once you lose contact with the wall, you are no longer running. So for him to be able to do it he would need to keep the momentum going and fight against gravity.

While investigating on Amaterasu I found a very clear weakness in the wiki: After being injured, she will slowly heal by herself. This puts her in a bad position as Kaneki is an expert fighter and will be on top of her giving her no breathing room. Meanwhile we have Kaneki who survived being stabbed twice through his skull. https://65.media.tumblr.com... And also healed this in a matter of seconds http://static3.comicvine.com...

While head butting iron is pretty impressive Kaneki has more raw strength to utilize. Kaneki ripped through an armor harder than steel, lets not forget iron is harder than steel. I also have the scan of when he punched someone through a four story building http://static7.comicvine.com...

I really see no way for Amaterasu to keep Kaneki down you can hurt him sure but as proved in his fight against Arima he will use his Kagune in replacement of his arms and legs. He can take multiple stab wounds and keep fighting.

I also had a special ace under my sleeve which is Echolocation. Ghouls are equipped with a kind of sonar, they can place themselves in the dark and collect vital information about human targets just from the sound and resonating vibrations. http://static6.comicvine.com...

In conclusion for this round Amaterasu might have fought demons but she stands no chance against the One Eyed King http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...
PowerPikachu21

Con

I did forget a piece of information; the Celestial Brush is an instant attack. Anyways,on my to rebuttals.

Rebuttal:

Strength;

"Or when he punched through an armor that's harder than steel. He's able to kick holes in walls with no problem." Well, Amaterasu is able to destroy iron rocks by tackling them, and I'd imagine a regular house wouldn't be anything she couldn't break (but wouldn't, since she's not that rude).

"He's also broke 103 bones from a ghoul. (Ghouls can kick humans for distances of 30 meters.)" What does strength have to do with endurance? He broke bones, big surprise. You haven't shown this to be an actual feat of strength. And besides, the bones don't determine strength; that's the muscle's job.

Agility;

I concede that Kaneki is incredibly fast, considering bullets move fast.

Durability;

Yeah, I guess he's been through a ton. I watched the video as well. But I do question one piece.

"He was tortured for ten days straight with barely any time to rest." But... why? Why did he endure the torture instead of escaping? I want to see your source.

Defense:

[This is my Round 3 examination]

"While investigating on Amaterasu I found a very clear weakness in the wiki: After being injured, she will slowly heal by herself. This puts her in a bad position as Kaneki is an expert fighter and will be on top of her giving her no breathing room." Well, this isn't really an actual weakness, but more of the fact that Kaneki has a better healing factor. Us normal humans heal slowly too.

"While head butting iron is pretty impressive Kaneki has more raw strength to utilize. Kaneki ripped through an armor harder than steel, lets not forget iron is harder than steel." Mmkay. So you do concede Amaterasu has good physical strength? Or is that a mistake you made?

"I really see no way for Amaterasu to keep Kaneki down you can hurt him sure but as proved in his fight against Arima he will use his Kagune in replacement of his arms and legs." So? He still lost some limbs. If he needs to stand, he'd need 1 or 2 tentacle Kagunes to do so, which Amaterasu could just Power Slash. And how much mobility does Kaneki have after he does lose his legs?

"He can take multiple stab wounds and keep fighting." So can Orochi, Ninetails, Yami, and many other foes Amaterasu has fought. Surely your research had at least Yamata no Orochi mentioned, right?

"I also had a special ace under my sleeve which is Echolocation. Ghouls are equipped with a kind of sonar, they can place themselves in the dark and collect vital information about human targets just from the sound and resonating vibrations." Only humans? What about wolves? And what information is obtained from this echolocation, exactly?

"In conclusion for this round Amaterasu might have fought demons but she stands no chance against the One Eyed King" Oh really?

... He has 2 eyes! I thought he was known as 1 eyed. Anyways, trivial details aside...

Conclusion:

Let's go over how I think the stats are looking.

Strength: Amaterasu's Power Slash can cut iron and diamond, 2 strong materials known to man. However, Kaneki did punch a dude through a 4 story building. It's leaning towards Kaneki, but somewhat close.

Agility: Kaneki. Seriously, running on walls? How is Ammy supposed to top that?

Durability: Ten days straight of torture. Though, I think Amaterasu would've just not endured the torture, and actually try to escape the damn place. She's pretty smart, after all. But I do have to acknowledge this part of anime drama.

Abilities: The Celestial Brush is an instantaneous ability that cannot be mimmicked. Kaneki's got advanced healing, Kagune, and Ecolocation, which may or may not work on wolves. Both these skills are good.
JackHex

Pro

Thanks for answering, this is getting really interesting. First of all I did make a mistake, steel is harder than iron. Secondly responding on why Kaneki didn't just escape we have many reasons.
1. Kaneki was non violent: Kaneki had deeply embedded in his life the notion of "it's better to be hurt than inflict it on others." That changed after his torture where he fully accepted his ghoul side and became the badass we know.
2. He was suppressed: Rc suppressants made it impossible for him to try to defend himself. It also made him weaker, still somehow he was able to regenerate after having his fingers and toes ripped off everyday and many other tortures.

And I wanted to clear up that the one eyed king was Arima and after killing him Kaneki became the successor. Now that we start with the fun part.

And how much mobility does Kaneki have after he does lose his legs?: The answer to that is not much, he keeps going. Obviously needed to go against someone as strong as Arima. https://www.youtube.com... He is going against the one eyed owl a SSS rated ghoul. The most dangerous type too a Kakuja, Arima seems unfazed by his fight.

Now to why Kaneki is going to win.

1. Even non violent Kaneki can pummel anything if needs be: When his best friend, Hide, was in trouble and about to be killed Kaneki went into Berserk mode and completely destroyed the guy. https://www.youtube.com...
2.Kaneki can take all the punishment he is given and dish out just as much: Kaneki as I've proved so many times just won't stay down. http://static4.comicvine.com... The picture I posted is of him taking a blow from Sachi full force. And let's keep in mind Sachi then finishes him by throwing him through 2 reinforced concrete walls. How reinforced you may ask. He was at Cochela, a max security prison for ghouls. And yet he lived through that.
3. Kaneki is incredibly smart: I'll post it as it states in the wiki. Keen Intellect: When facing adversaries, Kaneki often used his intellect and careful planning to quickly and efficiently take out his foe. Kaneki seems to comprehend Takatsuki's work, as well as understand martial arts just by reading about them in a book.
4. Amaterasu needs Ink Pots: As stated in the wiki: Amaterasu's overall strength for using Celestial Brush techniques. Each technique uses a certain amount of ink; if she completely runs out of ink, not only does she lose her ability to use the Celestial Brush, but her normal weapon use is also compromised. No ink and she is handicapped.
5.Looking through her wiki I found this: If Amaterasu runs out of ink during combat she will use an alternate fighting style comprised of bites, charges, and kicks. Yeah that's not going to work, as I've proved before Kaneki can dodge that no problem. The way I see it this will be an endurance battle of who can last longer and Kaneki has all the time in the world.

Kaneki is yet to reach his max potential yet still he seems not only qualified to win but almost certain. Amaterasu is yet to feel the wrath of Kaneki, the one eyed king. And there will be no stopping him.
PowerPikachu21

Con

You just keep making new arguments, don't you? On with my rebuttals.

Rebuttal:

Dropped arguments;

You have dropped the echolocation argument. Since Amaterasu is a wolf (in case you either didn't know or didn't infer from me saying "her paws dig through stone", as well as your own research), and the Echolocation technique only works on humans, it has no effect.

Mobility without legs;

"The answer to that is not much, he keeps going." So, assuming Amaterasu can cut off Kameki's legs, she can have some advantage.

Reasons why Kaneki wins;

"Even non violent Kaneki can pummel anything if needs be" Amaterasu isn't normally violent, but won't hesitate to use her Celestial Brush in combat.

"Kaneki can take all the punishment he is given and dish out just as much: Kaneki as I've proved so many times just won't stay down." That's how anime works now. And Amaterasu doesn't need that big of a break, only a few minutes. Probably won't be granted, but she can still use Veil of Mist to slow down time.

"When facing adversaries, Kaneki often used his intellect and careful planning to quickly and efficiently take out his foe. Kaneki seems to comprehend Takatsuki's work, as well as understand martial arts just by reading about them in a book." But the Celestial Brush can only be countered by another Celestial Brush, which Ken Kaneki can't have, since he has no relation to Amaterasu or the Celestial Plain. And what plan could he come up with?

"Amaterasu needs Ink Pots" But won't spam the Celestial Brush. You're assuming either Kaneki can drain this Celestial Ink (whether by avoiding many attacks or directly), or that Amaterasu doesn't care about her limited supply of Ink, which she does have plenty.

"If Amaterasu runs out of ink during combat she will use an alternate fighting style comprised of bites, charges, and kicks." So Amaterasu will be careful with her Brush. Any other weaknesses you found?

Both characters are pretty strong, durable, and have good skills. This'll be kind of close. Also, remember that we cannot give any new information in Round 5. Let's do this!
JackHex

Pro

Well here's a recap of Kaneki and what I have presented in the last 4 rounds.

Strength: Punch a guy through a four story building. Destroy an armor that's harder than steel. Rip through walls no problem. Defeat many ghouls no problem. When ghouls rip humans apart like nothing. One shot a veteran CCG investigator.

Agility: Being able to run on walls. Dodge lighting while half blinded. Move so fast that he leaves his opponent without time to react. Dodge assault rifle fire. Dodge rapid Kagune attacks.

Durability: Survive torture for 10 days straight. Survive having been stabbed through his skull twice. Survived having his arm sliced off. Healing from life threatening wounds in a matter of seconds. Even while suppressed he was able to re grow parts of his body that had been ripped.

Abilities: Ghoul Physiology: After inheriting Rize Kamishiro's kakuhou, Kaneki has displayed an unique healing factor, as well as the Rinkaku Kagune and increased physical power. Due to the hybrid vigor, Kaneki's abilities are said to be more potent than that of a natural born ghoul.

Superhuman Regeneration: During his torture at the hands of Yakumo Oomori, he continuously regenerated his fingers for 10 days. He easily recuperated from the injuries that were inflicted by Shachi, and recovered from a hole that he received upon fighting Amon. He survives his fight with Arima, and heals his injuries, albeit with the cost of losing his memory. In :re, he recovers from being consecutively pierced by Nishiki's kagune, as well as surviving an attack from Takizawa.
Keen Intelligence.

I've put all the info on the table and now on how I see this stands.

Strength: Kaneki

Agility: Kaneki by a long shot.

Endurance: Kaneki after all he just won't die.

Abilities: Amaterasu, celestial brush is just more impressive.

Feats: Amaterasu, defeating demons is pretty impressive no matter how much Kaneki has accomplished.
PowerPikachu21

Con

I thank JackHex for completing the debate. I do think Amaterasu wins. Let's get into this!

Overview:

Let's review Amaterasu's stats.

Strength; Her physical strength is good; able to break iron rocks using her head (literally). Her power slash is capable of cutting diamond, and iron.

Agility; Nothing much, with her being a wolf. But she can half the flow of time with Veil of Mist, by half.

Durability; Amaterasu has fought many powerful demons, from simple imps to Orochi, to Yami. They're all pretty powerful, and wield fire, ice, electricity, and swords. Amaterasu survives these with little problem.

Abilities; The Celestial Brush is an instantaneous attack that can be used for elemental attacks, Power Slash, Cherry Bombs, and Veil of Mist. This cannot be copied or taught. Only those with some relation to Amaterasu or the Celestial Plain can wield it.

Rebuttal:

I will be checking Ken Kameki's stats, and see how they pair up with Amaterasu's.

Strength:

"Punch a guy through a four story building." Quite a feat, though.

"Destroy an armor that's harder than steel. Rip through walls no problem." Conceded. Though he hasn't sliced diamond, the strongest gemstone.

"Defeat many ghouls no problem. When ghouls rip humans apart like nothing." So? You haven't shown ghouls to be durable. For all we know, they could be what us gamers call "glass cannons" (High attack power, low HP and Defense). Sure, ghouls can kill humans, but that's irrelevant to Kamiki's strength!

"One shot a veteran CCG investigator." Is this veteran even Ammy's level?

Agility:

Concession. Amaterasu can't run on walls. She can slow time down, though.

However, let's recall Kameki's limbs can be cut off, reducing his mobility. If I show that a few Power Slashes can slice a leg, Amaterasu does have a chance.

Durability:

Amaterasu doesn't have that good healing factor. But I did forget to ask... How fast does he regrow limbs? You've said he would use his Kagune to replace limbs, so restoring limbs isn't too fast, I believe.

"Healing from life threatening wounds in a matter of seconds." You haven't actually shown a source with Kaneki's healing factor. You did show a picture with a wound that seems to be bad, but his leg isn't cut off.

Let's think for a bit. He can heal that *small* wound within seconds. A leg's much bigger. It would take minutes for a leg to heal, giving Amaterasu some time to rest before more Power Slashes. Though I should've said this a bit sooner.

Also, the Kagune's durability was never mentioned. Looking at them, they don't look like too much (In my opinion, they look like weak spots).

Tally:

Here's how it seems to be:

Strength: Kaneki has blown people straight down a 4 story building. Amaterasu can break iron with her head, and can cut iron and diamond with the Power Slash. It's close, but Kaneki's got it.

Agility: Running on walls is nice, except you can't without legs. It only takes 5 Pwer Slashes for Kaneki's legs to come off, forcing him to use Kagune as replacements. With this, Amaterasu narrowly wins Agility.

Durability: Healing factor vs Fire, Ice, and Swords. Kaneki probably takes this.

Abilities: Amaterasu's Celestial Brush is better than Kaneki's Kagune, as it's instant. My opponent concedes.

Feats: Ken Kaneki is unable to fight Orochi. Amaterasu has defeated Orochi twice. My opponent concedes.

Final Conclusion:

This is a close match. It's up to the voters to decide the winner. Yami was almost, if not a bit weaker, than Ken Kaneki. What do you guys think? Does Amaterasu's Sun rise higher than Keneki's Kagune?

If you do vote, make sure you analyze both characters' stats, as said by me and JackHex. I'll deny votes that are along the lines of "Amaterasu totally wins this" without any reason, or "Tokyo Ghouls is best anime, so Ken Kaneki wins", as that is your own opinion.

Again, justify your vote. This is the Goddess of the Sun, Amaterasu, heading home.
Posted by Oioslycos 1 month ago
Oioslycos
i unfortunately was not available at the time of voting but i will put my opinion and that is kaneki will win this. It may be close but one thing that the defender of ken forgot is that in terms of durability is that almost nothing can pierce there skin unless it has immense force behind it. ken kaneki is so durable that most bullets won't break the skin and in the 2nd episode/ first chapter it shows him try to stab himself with a knife only for it to break and bend. also not to mention kaneki is highly resistant to pain as shown when he breaks his own bones to attack jason only to be healed 3 seconds later.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 4 months ago
PowerPikachu21
This is really close! Who do you guys think would win?
Posted by PowerPikachu21 4 months ago
PowerPikachu21
I do feel like Amaterasu can win, though.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 4 months ago
PowerPikachu21
This is definitely a close match. We both gave all the information to be used in the debate. Any new information won't count in Round 5. I do
Posted by JackHex 4 months ago
JackHex
I meant steel is stronger than iron
Posted by PowerPikachu21 4 months ago
PowerPikachu21
You'd think he'd be online by now... I don't usually get personal challenges like this, so I want to do it.

And I don't think Ken Kaneki stands a chance against the Power Slash.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 4 months ago
PowerPikachu21
I just realized that rule 7 says "morals off, bloodlust on", and it's funny, since it's applying to Amaterasu, who is the opposite, but won't refrain from using violence to save people.